Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents (7298 Views)

See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House / When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

The shameless coward madman called smellingmesnes is even denying himself on his alternate account. Multiple personality is a very serious kind of madness and with this your own na die.

dude pls just stop embarrassing ur self and go and sleep

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

You are a useless bastard child of a lunatic father and a pros.titute mother. Just because your scum and armed robber father rap.ed your scum and prost.itute mother to conceive you does not give you the right to bring your frustrations onto this thread. Not everyone is as useless and miserable and your worthless family.
numericalguy:

This brain dead smellingmense is sick in the head and has double accounts just to satisfy his sick brain.
Fake minion wannabe with double personality. You are a disgrace to your village.

Just pray your frustrated and miserable family tie you down before you run into markets because if they don't and you eventually enter market, your madness becomes hopeless

Cursed smellingmenses
Cursed lizard.
numericalguy:

The shameless coward madman called smellingmesnes is even denying himself on his alternate account. Multiple personality is a very serious kind of madness and with this your own na die.

numericalguy:
Demented smellingmenses coward has disappeared like the fugitive that he is.

smellingmesnses, keep running like the coward fugitive that you are until the police gun you down like they gunned down your armed robber father.

f00lish eediot
my heart oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin chai!!

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2017
funmisticqueen:
lefulefu where's that popcorn picture enjoying these small boys fight
grin grin grin

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2017
He simply wants to have easy access to lay you and move on.

Always say u stay with parents .
Then in the shortest possible time , his true intentions will be revealed .

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by NemzySeries(m): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Maybe he has a secret motive! For me, even if you live alone, tell him that you live with your parents, so that you will be on the safer side.
if he had asked for ur acct details wud u tell him u bank wit ur parents or send ur parents acct to him?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

This brain dead smellingmense is sick in the head and has double accounts just to satisfy his sick brain.
Fake minion wannabe with double personality. You are a disgrace to your village.

Just pray your frustrated and miserable family tie you down before you run into markets because if they don't and you eventually enter market, your madness becomes hopeless

Cursed smellingmenses
Cursed lizard.
dude why u so fucking stupid
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2017
@numericalguy.. be it unto you according to your words as you have typed them. I don't need an alternate moniker to handle you son.

But I won't since I am NOT your father..... Bye. Watch my golden dust as I continue to blaze in God's Glory!

13 mentions! You need help.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
dude why u so fucking stupid

ubanka ne stuupid. Shege banza worthless swine with double accounts.

Na thunda go wipe out your miserable family.

oloriburku omo ale jatijati
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:
@numericalguy.. be it unto you according to your words as you have typed them. I don't need an alternate moniker to handle you son.

But I won't since I am NOT your father..... Bye. Watch my golden dust as I continue to blaze in God's Glory!

13 mentions! You need help.

Bye as I watch your dust to dust and ashes to ashes. Rest in pieces because Na hell fire you dey go...

useless worthless bastarrd lizard with double accounts.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

ubanka ne stuupid. Shege banza worthless swine with double accounts.

Na thunda go wipe out your miserable family.

oloriburku omo ale jatijati
how is ur shit packed father and prostitute mother
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
how is ur shit packed father and prostitute mother

Says the mentally deranged fatherless cow.. Confused cretin with double accounts.

Your are a stuupid halfbreed child of a jackal and a donkey and you will be run over and killed by dogs and your dead body will be eaten by vultures and never be found.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

Says the mentally deranged fatherless cow.. Confused cretin with double accounts.

Your are a stuupid halfbreed child of a jackal and a donkey and you will be run over and killed by dogs and your dead body will be eaten by vultures and never be found.
from the looks of what u are typing u seem like a mentally deranged twelve year old better drop ur mummy phone before she catches u typing trash

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by marvin902(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

my guy shut up you too talk

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
from the looks of what u are typing u seem like a mentally deranged twelve year old better drop ur mummy phone before she catches u typing trash

How will you know anything about mothers when you grew up in a dumpsite without a mother.

Stuupid f00l.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

How will you know anything about mothers when you grew up in a dumpsite without a mother.

Stuupid f00l.
abeg guy get a fucking life

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

Stuupid f00l.
story of ur life

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
marvin902:

my guy shut up you too talk

Who be mumu sidekick again.

Better go and hang yourself as you are too dumb to realise they started this rubbish.
Hypocrite.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Fourwinds: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
Answer the man. Do you live with your parents or not ? Yes or no ? You have the option of declining or agreeing to whatever is motivating the question.
infact I like u because u dey give straight forward answers....no time oooo
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

Who be mumu sidekick again.

Better go and hang yourself as you are too dumb to realise they started this rubbish.
Hypocrite.
jobless fool attacking someone else

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
jobless fool attacking someone else

See this dundee cow.

Una never plenty reach.

Worthless vermin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

See this dundee cow.
like ur father

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

See this dundee cow.

Una never plenty reach.

Worthless vermin
guy take a look at ur self u have been abusing everyone for the past two days u no even get shame how old u dey sef

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
like ur father

I step in cockroaches like you.

You are a not enough. Go back and bring your masters little midget cow.

Mumu.. Olodo
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

I step in cockroaches like you.

You are a not enough. Go back and bring your masters little midget cow.

Mumu.. Olodo
guy pls I'm begging use the little sense u have to think
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
guy take a look at ur self u have been abusing everyone for the past two days u no even get shame how old u dey sef

I will boil you in insults and feed your roten dead body to pigs.

This a lesson to f00ls like you who feel they can run their gutter mouths at anyone online just because they stole data.

You will die a painful and miserable death.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Kingoflotto(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

I will boil you in insults and feed your roten dead body to pigs.

This a lesson to f00ls like you who feel they can run their gutter mouths at anyone just because they stole data.

You will die a painful and miserable death.
at least I'm not a stupid pass like u

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

I don't expect you to be able to see how stupid you are since your brain is fried.

Cursed cow
madness in the embryo is ur story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / Haters Will Say It Is Not Me, And Photoshopped Etc (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.