Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents (7302 Views)

See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House / When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
madness in the embryo is ur story

You are cursed generational madman and your case is hopeless.

F00lish cow
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:
angry
my brother God bless u I was just on my own and that guy called numericalguy started abusing me

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
my brother God bless u I was just on my own and that guy called numericalguy started abusing me
Ignore it.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:

You are a hypocritie and liar.

Besides I know you are only using your double accounts because you suffer from multiple personality which is a form of dementia.

Better go and look for cure for your cursed sickness.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

You are a hypocritie and liar.

Besides I know you are only using your double accounts because you suffer from multiple personality which is a form of dementia.

Better go and look for cure for your cursed sickness.
my brother I know u have nothing doing so I am going to leave u alone to whatever is worrying u Goodbye cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:
angry

This cursed fugitive coward don return from his walk of shame.

Quoting bible verses as if he understand what the bible say.

Show me where in the bible where you are alowwed to acuse other people without proof.

May the curses in the Bible be on your head and that of your cursed family
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

This cursed fugitive coward don return from his walk of shame.

Quoting bible verses as if he understand what the bible say.

Show me where in the bible where you are alowwed to acuse other people without proof.

May the curses in the Bible be on your head and that of your cursed family
guy pls get a life and stop running ur mouth like tap

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
my brother I know u have nothing doing so I am going to leave u alone to whatever is worrying u Goodbye cheesy

Stuupid online bully, go and fall off a bridge or drink rat poison
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm
Be it unto you according to your words

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

Ignore it.

see the madman talking to himself through his multiple accounts. your case is very serious o! Your village witches don finish you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

Stuupid online bully, go and fall off a bridge or drink rat poison
u are calling me a bully u have done nothing but insult everyone u see for the past two days
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by numericalguy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
u are calling me a bully u have done nothing but insult everyone u see for the past two days

Your brain is vaporised, which is why you can't read nor comprehend anything.

Go back and read how this rubbish started, maybe, just maybe, you might be able to see how you and your other account started the insults.

Stuupid cow
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by Cool23(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
numericalguy:

Your brain is vaporised, which is why you can't read nor comprehend anything.

Go back and read how this rubbish started, maybe, just maybe, you might be able to see how you and your other account started the insults.

Stuupid cow
numericalguy u are the perfect example of when a pig and a rat come together

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by smellingmenses: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool23:
Ignore it.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents by marvin902(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2017
numericalguy:

Who be mumu sidekick again.

Better go and hang yourself as you are too dumb to realise they started this rubbish.
Hypocrite.

see this wasted sperm..
even if they started it must you continue with the stupidity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Laughs Out Loud Whenever I Ask Her For Sex / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos) / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.