Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze (20966 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Biafra: We Are Not Backing Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, We Want Restructuring – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by ElsonMorali: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
Ohaneze are jokers. These comedians stood there while things were getting from bad to worse, it now took a very educated and determined Nnamdi Kanu to help you find your voice about restructuring.

There are no common grounds, I will rather be a landlord in my own house than a tenant who has to threaten, beg and scheme before his landlord gives him some small space to park his car.

You already have a home where you can park your car anywhere you like, you left it and went to another man's house. So don't complain. When you are ready to go home you will find your way.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nigeriadondie: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

You must be high to believe that South East produces the resources of the nation, what resources are you talking about again?
What resources have u got where u come from if u think d south east has nothing?

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by mikeweezy(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
this Omenkalives is just bringing more insult to benue just like his dull brainless governor ........benue state can anything good come out of it again ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by phreakabit(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
We can now see the sell outs. . .
When the grass is cut low, the snakes will show.
Old treacherous thieves

7 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Onedibe1: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and

there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley

Empty write up....your number 6 isnt functioning correctly

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by LionDeLeo: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley

Choi, Laff want comot my teeth.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by jfleece(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2017
I have always known the ohanezes as ass lickers, a hero such as Nnamdi Kanu does not and will not succumb to any sinister pressure from the so called ohanezes, Nnamdi Kanu should be on the look out because some of his own peeps might wanna betray him for monetary rewards, but my fear is that even if biafra is granted their own country.. I hope the quest for power and ascendancy will not spark another decade of civil unrest..

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by lonelydora: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

He has been humbled

Kanu knows better now

They abandoned him to suffer in kuje

Thank God for Muhammadu Buhari

I have been avoiding your comments since, but I want to plead with you to always make comments when you information/real facts about whatever you want to say.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Restructuring or let everyone go their way.

But this Ohaneze sef. No energy. Just empty talks.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by LionDeLeo: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Choi, omenkali.ves want kill all these liepods.

It seems a mere mention of that name sends shivers down their spines.

See as they are competing falling over themselves jumping in and out of his mention.

Oboy, See traffic.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by naijacampu(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy

Compare any of the 5 'villages' with your backward Fulani herdsmen toilet and hunting ground let's see how it goes...

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by maclatunji: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Igboesika:
KANU I know will never shift ground, take it or leave it. This is dead on arrival. Unity beggars can cry me an ocean.

Seriously, the way you people cry and beg for unity is laughable.

Because you will join in prison when he gets rearrested abi?

Mouthy people making noise on the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Adebowale89(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2017
FG should free this guy and allow them to exit from this country

must we reason the same way. their noise alone is polluting an innovation of human reasoning
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by MrGerald(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu don take chill pills grin

I laugh for Mandela of Ipork, the fear of Kuje is the beginning of Wisdom.

One Nigeria Dole grin
I expected you to write something like this... he has spent 2 years in kuje and still remaining 25 years to be Mandela of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by idioticmynd44: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
mynd1:
[s]Don't mind them jare. The id*iot Albino terrorist don humble na. Thought he planned his arrest? thought he will bring the Zoo down in 48 hours if FG dare to arrest him? thought the world are watching? thought Donald Trump will send war ships to naija for the id*iot release? See as the id*iot humble, no freedom self. He can't even travel,he can address any people, and the coward has to form say him sick before them even consider his bail. These people are jokers walahi. mtchewww![/s]
the said albino is enjoying good life presently while the murderous almajiri bubu languish in pain right now. hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by MrGerald(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley
As an ineffectual minority that you are, who has only his voice heard on nairaland and no where else, if you can't stand the comment of the Igbos you better do the needful... hang yourself, there's no point in living if you can't feel alive

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by idioticmynd44: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2017
maclatunji:

[s]Because you will join in prison when he gets rearrested abi?

Mouthy people making noise on the Internet[/s].
kini tie? ogbeni Olatunji, Yoruba muslim? ma fi lo mi n da si, ab'ojugun l'egbe eti

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Xkalaban(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Jajaja:
Biko nuru olu m, a zaghachila onye o bula ebe a. O bu soso ya ga ewute ha nke ukwu. Lele onye nke no n'elu m na ebe akwa, na asu ngogo na atakwa ikikiri eze. A tupulara ya onu.

Igbo by anu nwere uche.

Uche gi zuru okē nwanne

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Butterworth: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy

So much hate for Igbos, yet you can't stand loosing them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.