Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze (20964 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Biafra: We Are Not Backing Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, We Want Restructuring – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by notobiafrababe(f): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
that guy is funny.
Which state in south east can Benue compete with in development? ONITSHA Alone generate more IGR than the whole of that Fulani colonised Benue state.

let me lecture you here.

Benue supply over 60percent of nigeria's food,crop or fruit. blessed wt laterite soil with rivers lik r.benue as a major drainage.

yes onitsha can be a busy hub for tout, robbers, kidnappers etc but poor agricultural setting. land in onitsha hv bn eroded heavily. bad soil n tht is why ur traders hv to travel far to d north to get food so tht you wnt die of hunger

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by abdulwastecx(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

In fact, they took expired palm wine, Nnamdi Mandela Kanu is now the only credible Igbo personality who will lecture them on what we want. Upon all the planning and scheeminhs of Ohaneze, what has they achieved?

Second Niger bridge? Good federal roads? Any sort of federal presence in a region that produces the resources of this country?

Can Ohaneze even stop Fulani herdsmen destroying our crops after we suffer to plant our crops?

These old men should give way for Nnamdi Kanu.

You must be high to believe that South East produces the resources of the nation, what resources are you talking about again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by enemybulldozer(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

He has been humbled

Kanu knows better now

They abandoned him to suffer in kuje

Thank God for Muhammadu Buhari
Why are you thanking God for Buhari?? Kanu was released because your god muhari is very sick even FFK said it.

11 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
omenka, why did you change moniker to answer me?
Are you this cunny! I can smell you by virtue of your typing.

Amara baby,

Why not calm down

As a lady you are so active like this ?

Leave those Igbos alone

Nigeria only recognized Ohaneze
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

You must be high to believe that South East produces the resources of the nation, what resources are you talking about again?

What do you know you Ignorant one?

If only you will go and get a good education and stop believing the useless propaganda your brown roof brothers feed you daily.

Go get educated old man. grin

14 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
I Twale for you boss.

omenkaLives:
Baba just come buy the best plot of land sharp sharp. Oya, come pay agency! angry
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Amarabae(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

Amara baby,

Why not calm down

As a lady you are so active like this ?

Leave those Igbos alone

Nigeria only recognized Ohaneze
where did I say anything cout IPOB here, I just want to put that benue guy in his place, he is overstepping the boundary. Happy sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
I don do small thing for the land boss. Initial I wanted to build a big building but I don't want to hurt my NL GF so I say make I make it short tongue

grin grin
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nature8(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Jajaja:
Gee nti.. Akpola onye o bula iyi maka ha choro itinye ndi mmadu na mkporo ebe a. Gbachi onye no n'elu m nkiti.

Kitikpa gbagbuo Ohaneze.

Nna, iji ya.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by NLdie: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley
Well, people like you who amount to nothing have always been know to leave their stinking problems and be bothered about other people who even doesn't bother about their existence

As you know, ipob, igbo, and biafra doesnt bother about you, your ethnic, and your country to be, you are one cursing and ranting about ipob, igbo, and biafra
....its shameful that you left your problems to be mindful of those who careless about you....its illogical that you have dedicated all his effort in antagonizing igbo who never want to have anything with you. This is a shameless attitude...

Well, I know you people will delete this post as the zombies general, sarrki, has already quoted me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2017
NLdie:

Well, people like you who amount to nothing have always been know to leave their stinking problems and be bothered about other people who even doesn't bother about their existence

You didn't say anything uncle
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by NLdie: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

You didn't say anything uncle
I said, it shameful that you people have left your personal problems to be mindful of peoewho doesnt care about your existence

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by toofit007: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo has said it will meet with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in a bid to convince him to embrace their call for restructuring of the country rather than secession.

Kanu was released from Kuje Prisons, Abuja, on Friday, after meeting his bail conditions.

The IPOB leader, who is being tried for treasonable felony, has been in detention since October 14, 2015.

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze, Chuks Ibegbu, who disclosed the planned meeting in an interview with our correspondent, said the association intends to find a ‘common ground’ with Kanu on the agitation.

He said, “Ohanaeze will definitely discuss with him (Kanu). Ohanaeze has been making efforts to parley with all the pro-Biafra groups and find a point of agreement with them on these issues.

“Even before now, Ohanaeze wanted to send a delegation to see him in Kuje Prison. We planned it before he was granted bail. We will engage him and some of his associates so that we can find a common ground. He is our son, we understand him and he will understand us. If there are areas of divergence, we will find ways to address it so that we can work together.

“At the planned meeting, Ohanaeze intends to make Kanu understand and appreciate its position, which is the restructuring of the country, rather than secession. Ohanaeze’s position is restructuring and his (Kanu’s) position is secession. We will not tell him to drop his desire for self-determination but we will make him understand that Ohanaeze’s position is the position of the Igbo people.

“He has the right to seek self-determination, but we will make him appreciate Ohanaeze’s position, which is restructuring and social justice. Ohanaeze’s position is the position of the totality of the Igbo people. We will also make him understand that there is no need to insult anybody in the agitation, and no need for violence – of course he has never been violent.”

“Restructuring is the only solution to the problems in this country. With restructuring, even the issue of corruption would be addressed. What generates corruption? When the system is suffocating people, when the system is not properly coordinated, people will be stealing here and there. You cannot stop corruption by force. Even the issue of lopsided appointments is corruption. We have to address the fundamental

http://punchng.com/well-convince-kanu-to-embrace-restructuring-says-ohanaeze/
well let me reserve my comment for now but I trust our leader mazi nnamdi kanu that he will never succumb to such conviction. Kanu should bear it in mind that I did not face live bullet and teargas at Aba for 'restructuring' I almost gave my life at Aba because of 'Biafra restoration' .our director should take note of that, well I trust my director he will re-educate those illiterate ohaneze idigbo why biafra restoration is more important than restructuring.

17 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by NLdie: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
notobiafrababe:

let me lecture you here.

Benue supply over 60percent of nigeria's food,crop or fruit. blessed wt laterite soil with rivers lik r.benue as a major drainage.

yes onitsha can be a busy hub for tout, robbers, kidnappers etc but poor agricultural setting. land in onitsha hv bn eroded heavily. bad soil n tht is why ur traders hv to travel far to d north to get food so tht you wnt die of hunger
Now you can take your food and go....Let us have our crime...Isn't it so simple...Why the cursing when ipob is the one doing you favor?

15 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Igboesika: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
NLdie:

I said, it shameful that you people have left your personal problems to be mindful of peoewho doesnt care about your existence
That's why they are called "unity beggars"

15 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by NLdie: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Then, why ranting and cursing when you are aware that SE produce nothing, arent we doing you a favor to leave you with our nothing?

15 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by mynd1(f): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley
Don't mind them jare. The id*iot Albino terrorist don humble na. Thought he planned his arrest? thought he will bring the Zoo down in 48 hours if FG dare to arrest him? thought the world are watching? thought Donald Trump will send war ships to naija for the id*iot release? See as the id*iot humble, no freedom self. He can't even travel,he can address any people, and the coward has to form say him sick before them even consider his bail. These people are jokers walahi. mtchewww!

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by leysam52(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by niceguy7(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Ok
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Ntoor to all people clamouring for Biafra. Kanu just scammed you people. Don't be surprised that in some years time he will contest for a post in his state of Origin. Biafra my foot. Ozuos (mumus)

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by drss2(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

Benue that builds houses with grass and palm fronds, anytime a big rat runs into their house and they want to kill it, they just burn down the house and kill the rat, then build a new house with grass again grin

Which kain funny people did Lugard join us with sef? grin
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Sammyblaq(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

He has been humbled

Kanu knows better now

They abandoned him to suffer in kuje

Thank God for Muhammadu Buhari
U na confirm mad man...quote me and die.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by drss2(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
dis pipul should stop decieving demselves. Nnamdi Kanu will rather die dan renounce d pipuls struggle. struggle for biafra is not about Kanu, its a movement of d pipul.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Lagaritha(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Nwanne m, ino there. Ana m anu olu gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police / State Police: Why Nigerians Should Not Be Excited Yet – Fani-kayode / 17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.