Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze (20961 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Biafra: We Are Not Backing Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, We Want Restructuring – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by UncleJudax(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

Benue that builds houses with grass and palm fronds, anytime a big rat runs into their house and they want to kill it, they just burn down the house and kill the rat, then build a new house with grass again grin

Which kain funny people did Lugard join us with sef? grin
Damn! Hahahaha. Damn, again!

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:

where did I say anything cout IPOB here, I just want to put that benue guy in his place, he is overstepping the boundary. Happy sunday

Happy Sunday sis
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by kelechi17(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley
dnt worry d next place d Fulani will visit is ur village ....at least after den u will b away from Nairaland for ova two months..BMC supervisor ode northerner

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nigeriadondie: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I don't normally do dick contest but you guys need a realistic check. The south East is as parasitic to the Nigeria state as the majority of states in the North and south West.

My state of origin has nothing to do with the fact, Nigeria heavily depend oo Niger delta crude oil and we all know where these states are located.
This is not a case of dick or prick argument. Imo, Anambra and Abia states have huge oil deposits scattered around different locations.
Look at the links below.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abia_State
Click on Infrastructure and Economy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imo_State
Click on Economy and Natural Resources
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State
Click on natural resources.
All these plus Enugu has huge limestone deposits and coal. Ask China the economic value of coal.
Oil palm alone which has made Malaysia a wealthy country today is abundant in the south east. Cassava, maize, rice and more are the resources we ve got.
If South East has nothing to offer then they should be allowed to go as they are a burden why keep them in Nigeria?
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by idioticmynd44: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Public forum? Freedom of expression?

You will be speaking Yoruba in Biafra? #LOL
Freedom of expression is not to attack some peoples opinion. as far as I am concerned, biafra is more than secession but freedom from northern oppressor. Movement like that of biafra is ongoing in the south west but we dont shout like the biafrans because we are strategic planners. Many Yoruba muslim like you will be against it nitori esin ti di yin l'oju inu.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by biafrasun: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

Benue that builds houses with grass and palm fronds, anytime a big rat runs into their house and they want to kill it, they just burn down the house and kill the rat, then build a new house with grass again grin

Which kain funny people did Lugard join us with sef? grin
Oh boy you don kill with laugh. kai TV people with rat na waooo
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by fecosequence(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kedu ihe anyi wetagoro n'aka ohaneze bikonu?
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by abdulwastecx(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
porozhniy:

You're 100% in your assessment of most states in the federation, however, It's not due to lack of natural resources but due to Abuja politics.

You are absolutely right, natural resources is not the major yardstick for development, you can have all the crude, coal, limestone, iron ore, bauxite, forestry etc but if you lack the know how and the political will to use these resources wisely you will never developed.

The people of South eastern Nigeria have the right to referendum, they have the right to determine their destiny just like all other units that constute the federation but ignorant statement like '' we developed everywhere, all other tribes in Nigeria are parasite" is childish and shows the level of enlightenment and exposure of people making such comments
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by abdulwastecx(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

I still maintain that your education is very poor, and it left your mental abilities with such shallow thinking that its a shame to hear you talk rubbish. grin

Have you ever wondered why your people cry and fight each time we talk separation? Because of what they will lose, not because them love us too much. If we have no resources, why not support a balkanized Nigeria? Open a thread and ask for your own country, I challenge you, it might be better for your region in the long run, doing long throat on Niger Delta/eastern region oil will guarantee you remain poor for a longer time.

Good governance and equal opportunities in this Nigeria as presently constituted? You are a joker, a real comical clown grin

I can bet that I have a better education qualifications than you and I will challenge you to upload your university certificate online for all to see.

You also lack exposure and ability to think critically. I am a yoruba and proud of my ethnicity but I don't do my people against your people, I think people who do this like individual quality to stand on their own.

Nigeria is a great country and no government or good citizen will want balkanization of a diverse, big market and great nation like Nigeria. We see a nation with the largest domestic market in Africa and one of the largest in the world, the potential is there and we will key into it and make millions or billions out of the market.

I will advice you to go and get a good job or set up a good business to enjoy the huge opportunities that Nigeria has to offer
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by maclatunji: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
idioticmynd44:
Freedom of expression is not to attack some peoples opinion. as far as I am concerned, biafra is more than secession but freedom from northern oppressor. Movement like that of biafra is ongoing in the south west but we dont shout like the biafrans because we are strategic planners. Many Yoruba muslim like you will be against it nitori esin ti di yin l'oju inu.

Is it not sad that you want to claim to be enlightened and objective, yet show all the traits of an unsophisticated small thinker?

There is no 'northern oppression' anywhere. If the Igbos have suffered any 'oppression', it is from their own foolhardiness and lack of diplomacy.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by buchilino(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy

MAY GOD ANSWER UR PRAYERS.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by buchilino(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
kelechi17:
dnt worry d next place d Fulani will visit is ur village ....at least after den u will b away from Nairaland for ova two months..BMC supervisor ode northerner

NNA DON'T BOTHER REPLYING DAT NORTHERN JACKASS. D WEEDS HE N HIS BUDDY SARIKI SMOKES IS AFFECTING DEM
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by nkemjacob2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
two options is left for nigeria to survive... os either nigeria is restructured or divide
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by idioticmynd44: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Is it not sad that you want to claim to be enlightened and objective, yet show all the traits of an unsophisticated small thinker?

There is no 'northern oppression' anywhere. If the Igbos have suffered any 'oppression', it is from their own foolhardiness and lack of diplomacy.
I have no business with Igbo liberation/freedom but freedom for every region. it will be better for you to seek for knowledge about Nigeria history before you comment. SS/SE/SW have suffered enough from the hands of those uncircumcised murderous almajiris. Northerners commit crime against other tribe but will got scot free whereas other tribe do pay ultimate price for the crime that they never commited.
I am not a fool like MKO Abiola who makes friend with Northerners & got killed by the same Northerners.
Esin ti di opolopo musulumi bi tire l'oju.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by OreMI22: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's not possible.

We want total indpendence from the zoo through a UN supervised referendum and we will get it.

Ohaneze should please go and take money from Buhari and keep deceiving themselves with restructuring. Afterall, they are the generation that fought the war that Fulani has used as an excuse to marginalize us for more than 50 years.

Even if Nigeria makes Igbo President, we want total independence of Biafra to live as human beings and govern ourselves without deliberate oppression of anyone to hold him down.As is done in the evil empire called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by talk2dmc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kitikpa gbagbuo Ohaneze.
[/quote].....enyia imakwa ife ohaneze putara ? Keduzi ka isi kwuchaa omalicha okwu , werezie ikpo iyi mechie ya. Ohanaeze bukwa mu na gi ooo. Gbachi ndi eribe na afo ejughi zoro Ohaneze ndi igbo na aza di ka afa.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I can bet that I have a better education qualifications than you and I will challenge you to upload your university certificate online for all to see.

You also lack exposure and ability to think critically. I am a yoruba and proud of my ethnicity bit I don't do my people against your people, I think people who do this like individual quality to stand on their own.

Nigeria is a great country and no government or good citizen will want balkanization of a diverse, big market and great nation like Nigeria. We see a nation with the largest domestic market in Africa and one of the largest in the world, the potential is there and we will key into and millions or billions out of the market.

I will advice you to go and get a good job or set up a good business to enjoy the huge opportunities that Nigeria has to offer

Typical response from a half educated man with closed circuit thinking abilities. Did I talk about certificates when I said education? I may upload my PHD thesis and certificates here but does it really prove I am educated? No!

The problem with people like you is that you have been conditioned to believe there is only one track road in life (maybe as a result of using the village track roads in your place). That one chamber mindset has now transferred itself into your adult life and has superimposed itself on all the little teachings you got in your limited education. And you came out same, if not worse than when you are yet to go to school.

I advice you to explore a little, travel a lot more and interact with members of other places to enrich your education.

Nnamdi Kanu raised very valid questions about this contraption you are trying to defend, all the questions he raised are yet to be answered, all the problems he was trying to fight are still growing, and nobody seems to have an ability to tackle them. The country is practicing apartheid, nepotistic tendencies powered by an incompetent team of leaders hell bent on foisting poverty on the masses while they use propaganda to maintain their stranglehold on power.

Nothing can work in this country in the present setup. Its not as if you and your people don't know it, you will all pretend all is well while things get progressively worse. Instead you will turn your hate on anyone who dares reveal the truth.

Which big market? A market which the leaders choose whom to liberate and whom to frustrate? A big market where the corrupt police and other forces conspire to frustrate trading and small businesses? A big market where small manufacturers uses generator to power their production? A big market where the foreign currency policy is as inconsistent as Buharry appearance at state house meetings?

Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by caleboxylic: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

Typical response from a half educated man with closed circuit thinking abilities. Did I talk about certificates when I said education? I may upload my PHD thesis and certificates here but does it really prove I am educated? No!

The problem with people like you is that you have been conditioned to believe there is only one track road in life (maybe as a result of using the village track roads in your place). That one chamber mindset has now transferred itself into your adult life and has superimposed itself on all the little teachings you got in your limited education. And you came out same, of not worse than when you are yet to go to school.

I advice you to explore a little, travel a lot more and interact with members of other places to enrich your education.

Nnamdi Kanu raised very valid questions about this contraption you are trying to defend, all the questions he raised are yet to be answered, all the problems he was trying to fight are still growing, and nobody seems to have an ability to tackle them. The country is practicing apartheid, nepotistic tendencies powered by an incompetent team of leaders hell bent on foisting poverty on the masses while they use propaganda to maintain their stranglehold on power.

Nothing can work in this country in the present setup. Its not as if you and your people don't know it, you will all pretend all is well while things get progressively worse. Instead you will turn your hate on anyone who dares reveal the truth.

Which big market? A market which the leaders choose whom to liberate and whom to frustrate? A big market where the corrupt police and other forces conspire to frustrate trading and small businesses? A big market where the foreign currency policy is as inconsistent as Buharry appearance at state house meetings?

Have a good day.

Well spoken my brother.
This country has failed to progress since the British left. In this century, this failed nation is still talking about 10000MW. They are still talking about railway. Oh God.
Let this country burn to ashes. Just to watch premiership games today, I have used not less than 10litres of petrol in addition to the noise I endured.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by caleboxylic: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

You also lack exposure and ability to think critically. I am a yoruba and proud of my ethnicity bit I don't do my people against your people, I think people who do this like individual quality to stand on their own.

Nigeria is a great country and no government or good citizen will want balkanization of a diverse, big market and great nation like Nigeria. We see a nation with the largest domestic market in Africa and one of the largest in the world, the potential is there and we will key into and millions or billions out of the market.

Nigeria is a great country in what sense Mr ? In Roads, electricity or education if I may ask?
Go and get a good job indeed? How much do you earn or make daily?
I repeat this country has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
caleboxylic:

Nigeria is a great country in what sense Mr ? In Roads, electricity or education if I may ask?
Go and get a good job indeed? How much do you earn or make daily?
I repeat this country has nothing to offer.

Its a shambolic situation really, how can people continue to believe in this country when all attempts to save it has failed woefully?

How can anyone believe this current leader can change himself, talk more of changing the fortunes of this country?

When do we have the hope that this country will change, maybe when my grandchildren give birth to their own grandchildren?

We say, divide this country!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by osusuallstars: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
We don't need restructuring. The zoo is rotten. Is it the lopsided appointments, the secret recruitment, the custom programmed goods seizure of a particular people, fulani herdsmen terror. Girl Child abduction and forced marriages. Biafra is the only way.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
I laugh at people talk8nf about restructuring including Ohaneze

I dont think people realise that restructuring is far harder to get than Biafra.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by FemiMaduka(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy
You are an over-pampered fool! Must you generalize?
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by igbozionism(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

When people twist an altercation into personal insult then you know forthwith that they have nothing to contrubute, I don't need too much education to know that the five eastern states contribute zero to national income since Nigeria state depend heavily on crude oil.

It’s hard not to wonder the type of mentality exibited by Nigerian youth in respect to agitation for indepedence or seperation, rather than just recognize the growing poverty, inequality, poor leadership and lack of opportunities for youth across all tribal and religious divide, and find a way to address these issues, we rather abuse and talk trash online.

For your information, I don't depend on Nigeria print media for my information.

young man stop mistaking the five southeast states for Igbo land. the five states was structured so as to make it unviable and this is a psychological warfare against Igbo's which you are unknowingly promoting. the southernmost part of igboland which houses our economic resources was ceded to rivers state and despite that oil waa still discovered in abia and imo state and anambra state. even delta Igbo's have oil in high quantity. so if an Igbo man tells you that his resources was being shared and used to develop Nigeria pls don't doubt him. if oil production was measured by individual tribes after ijaw, Igbo's are the next in line oil production because if you count the oil being produced from abia,IMO,anambra,northern rivers and northern delta state which are all Igbo areas. IMO and anambra state alone houses over 67% of the total natural gas reserves in Nigeria. you can check google for that but if you doubt and quote me I will provide the link for you. in terms of human resources you already know that Igbo's are recently number one in Nigeria
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DozieInc(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
FG should restructure first angry
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by k9ine(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is this a joke?
I told one of my Igbo friends something, and let me say it here. "The greatest enemy of the Igbo people is the Igbo man."
Imagine what their own people are saying. Okorocha is gunning for presidency, T. Orji is relaxed being in the senate. MASSOB sees IPOB as a threat to their relevance, some current governor have eyes on retiring to the senate, some businessmen are worried about their investment in other parts of Nigeria, worse still some politicians are contented with ass-licking Buhari and APC. They don't ever speak with one voice, very sad.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by phenol33(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2017
Igboesika:
KANU I know will never shift ground, take it or leave it. This is dead on arrival. Unity beggars can cry me an ocean.

Seriously, the way you people cry and beg for unity is laughable.
there is something my grand father use to say. that any time u see everybody starts walking with their bare hands and u start laughing calling them mad people check urself very well u er the one mad. this is a proverb.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Ikenna0b: 3:50am On May 01, 2017
I fucking love how omenkalives was roasted in this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Always busybodying in Biafran thread while his self claimed people are currently being wiped off the face of the earth by fulanis. Never seen someone with a huge misplaced objective than that clown called omenkalives. Deserved the ass kicking he got on this thread.

Anyway as for thread, if nwodo didn't say it then it is not from ohaneze. The Ohaneze Nwodo leds have learned to listen to the people and not their pockets. We know we still have few goats within it that are still greedy rats. Too bad for them they aren't the leader. If Nwodo didn't speak then it is not Ohaneze position. FACT!!!

Secondly for the clown that is here lying to Buhari and his one Nigerianist. Nnamdi Kanu spend two years in jail. He could have gotten out of jail in few months if he agreed to drop the biafran struggle and sign the crap they made umuzurike sign. He did not and rather stay in jail. Wtf makes you think you can get him to drop the struggle if two years in jail did not?
Even if by some miracle, una found a way to compromise him. He has awaken millions of igbo and made us realize Niggeria is not for us. Thus, there are MILLIONS waiting to take his place. Biafra is an ideology. It is not and will never be something you can get rid of. We would continue to push for it until we achieve it. Ohaneze fill your pockets with whatever greedy money una like but get it through una head, we ain't staying in this one Niggeria. You can if you want but igbos are going back to the land of our ancestors aka biafra
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by SeunWedsLinda(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley
come to PH mek we wrestle one on one. You wouldn't recognise your face the next time you glance at a nearby mirror. Coward!
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by tifany89(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2017
Nwodosis:

If you can put half the efforts you are putting on every Biafra issue on the Fulanis in your state, you would have been the Kanu of Benue!
Lol you mean dat coward? He can't lace Kanu shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For $800M World Bank Loan / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.