Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (62296 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Common 2million... No be your mate dey buy Ferrari 4there wives Pls let her be a beg tongue
na fera you dey ride. I pity your generation

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Luvdk:
You sound matured wink
10x!

Lol. M'am am still learning from matured minds here.

You are welcome by the way. Have A splendid night

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by CzarChris(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Hi nlanders, great morning to you all, of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz, in which I declined for good reasons, because the place I had set up for her is just a year old and I spent alot on another mans property, yet no profit has even come out of the biz to even say it services part of the family's responsibility. Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, I said she should have patience like a year more that I will finance it, but she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

One night, she said she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I replied that I cannot offer psych support on what I disagree upon, then she said I dont want to help her at all, that how much did I even spend for the first business, that is it up to 2 million, in which I spent more than. At that moment, I knew the wife I married was an ungrateful one, I just told her point blank that she should go for the loan and loan more to fix the place and buy everything she needs, then after she repays the loan, I'll blv shes a true business man and that I'll financially support anything she decides to do thereafter. She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean.

Few days after, I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, she just gives me and thats it, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.
OP, seriously I am now scared. I'm about to propose to a 25year old girl that has been entitled all her life, she even went to one of these private universities owned by a church. She has never experienced or struggled for anything in life unlike me wey be retired street. I am actually planning on opening a not too small business for her, now I believe say na office work sure pass.

PS: Sorry for not contributing, I am obviously not married yet so honestly don't know what to advise, but personally, judging from my temper it won't be easy. I just learned a valuable lesson from this post. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by henryhemon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Common 2million...
No be your mate dey buy Ferrari 4there wives
Pls let her be a beg tongue

See her nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
I have a solution to knowing the kind of woman she is i don't want to post it here because it's a top secret and ladies here would get the information

How do you suggest you can share it with us. Whatsapp, maybe ?
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by tifany89(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

First,if we knew each other personally i will not say this because i want to mind my business,but your wife is sleeping outside and i am not sure it just started newly.

That she is even planning on leaving the family,to what she considers a greener pasture over your refusal to release that money to her,tells us your competition has really worked on her.

She will not be the first married woman to make this same mistake,of thinking that their lovers really love them and that when they walk away from their families,loverboy will just make them their number ONE.

There is a reason they say women have fish brain. They forget that loverboy sleeping with them when married,can never trust them. As a wife that cheated on her EX while married will cheat on them too,and so she usually ends losing both husband and loverboy.

She is your wife and it is your decision to make. You assumed you knew her,and that is why you married her,so you are in a better position to tell if she can cheat.

But you said she has a store?i always advice men to marry or date mostly professional women. Not saying they are better,but married women who run stores,joints,go around selling (Gold,shoes,Clothes) and stuff in offices usually sleep around a lot and the husbands are usually the last to know.

The problem with a cheating spouse,is that even if you forgive her/him it never stops. It is an habit they cant let go and that is why i tell people,if your spouse is cheating on you,let that person go.

You are compromising your life by staying with a cheating spouse.

You have spoken well but i think you shouldn't have made dat statement about a wife dat does business against the one dat works. Truth is even the ones working in organization's are more prone to cheating, some as a result of trying to keep their jobs,to earn better pay or for promotion etc. U are quite aware of how most of these bankers/marketers behave. U can control a wife dat has a business better Dan the one dat works but inspite of all these those dat will cheat will cheat. Moreover everybody wouldn't get paid employment and there are those that may have to engage in other honest means of survival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

First,if we knew each other personally i will not say this because i want to mind my business,but your wife is sleeping outside and i am not sure it just started newly.

That she is even planning on leaving the family,to what she considers a greener pasture over your refusal to release that money to her,tells us your competition has really worked on her.

She will not be the first married woman to make this same mistake,of thinking that their lovers really love them and that when they walk away from their families,loverboy will just make them their number ONE.

There is a reason they say women have fish brain. They forget that loverboy sleeping with them when married,can never trust them. As a wife that cheated on her EX while married will cheat on them too,and so she usually ends losing both husband and loverboy.

She is your wife and it is your decision to make. You assumed you knew her,and that is why you married her,so you are in a better position to tell if she can cheat.

But you said she has a store?i always advice men to marry or date mostly professional women. Not saying they are better,but married women who run stores,joints,go around selling (Gold,shoes,Clothes) and stuff in offices usually sleep around a lot and the husbands are usually the last to know.

The problem with a cheating spouse,is that even if you forgive her/him it never stops. It is an habit they cant let go and that is why i tell people,if your spouse is cheating on you,let that person go.

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by bigcp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

You are right, The car I bought for her, she asked me why its not bought in her name, I for one never have thought about entitlement in marriages, it didnt hit my mind for once, immediately i knew she was sensing, if anything happends, what would she fall back on, I asked why she would think that deep, she said its only normal that if you buy something for someone, it should be in their name. My hand fall.

what are u still doing with such an ungrateful woman....that woman go kill u ooo...very ungrateful...she's cheating on u already just because u refused 2 gv her d money...she 4got all you've done 4 her at once...her mind don already de outside....she'll never be contended with what you're giving her...omo na ur cross ..na u mk d mistake of marryin her..naybe thinking that after marriage she'll change...i believe she married u 4 financial security alone...dat woman no love u...she's already telling u that she might consider staying because of d kids...JESUS CHRIST.. .i mean who does that...person wen don matured n wen love u no go reason like dat..this woman will never change...
if I'm in ur shoes (God 4bid) I'll investigate 2 b very sure she did something n when I'm convinced...then I'll send her bk 2 her parents house with nothing but her...or mk she go follow her lover...then find one younger pretty angel replace her so i no go think abt her betrayal much...
SORRY BRO U R IN A MESS ALREADY....guys r getting wiser now...This is why i ain't sure that I'll ever get married...me wan live peacefully without High Blood Pressure...

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by deife(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

God will see you through, bro. Please stay strong.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by bigcp(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

JESU...really?
ur parents no mean well 4 u at all ooo...at this time wen there r lots of Jezebel in sheep's clothing...
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by danberg: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
shumuel:

Have read your story, have seen the good advises rendered to you, and i am here to add to it because i feel your pain.

First of all; don't, no matter what rush into marriage, especially if you know you don't really love the person.

Now, from what you have said, the business wasn't succeeding, i am sure that might also be the reason why your wife wants to change location, she is the one handling the business, so i believe she would know better, she probably made the decision for the progress of the business, am sure she had done some research, you should had been calm and reason with her; see things through her own eye, and give her the money if you can afford it but if you couldn't you should had explained that to her calmly instead of rubbing her failure on her face by pointing it out that the business hadn't succeed yet, anyways i understand, N2million isn't childs play, and it probably made you mad knowing you'll have to cough out such an amount again but you should had taken it easy with her, women are very emotional creatures, and one thing i would like you to know is; when someone sets their mind on something(A goal) and feels it so real, if they don't achieve it it would make them surfucate, and this is very common with women, so... In order to stay alive, they find every means posible to get it done, and yes even if it means cheating.

Well, i'll advice you sit her down, talk things through and if you can afford the new rent she had demanded, please give it to her or assist her to secure the loan but please only use properties that wont affect you or the family later, incase she was unable to pay back.

Now for the ''If'' she had cheated part, look brother i'll tell you clean clear, there isn't any lady out there that wont or isn't cheating, so forget it and let it go, yes i know it hurts but let me ask you; was she a Virgin when you met her, were you yourself a virgin when you both met ? So if the answer is No why be bothered about she cheating now, i know it might sound stupid to you but just think it through.

All i want for you is to keep your marriage, and don't allow people who don't know your wife insult her, incase you don't know you are now one and if she is insulted you are also insulted. And as for she being quick to jump into conclusions, come brother we all know divorce is the new trend, married today, divorce tomorrow, i guess thats why she has always been insecured, just let it go, forgive her, support her and love her because either you like it or not, she is your wife.

Don't let third parties come in between you both.

Have a nice life, regards to your wife

Best post so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by henryhemon(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
favoured78:
I am not siding her.....but your last statement really got me there "I can't stand a cheating wife"
But it is a known fact that men cheat for no reason as against yours that is cheating for 2 million naira......

If you are having your kids at mind and your pride as a man as you can't stand a wife who is cheating for an available 2 million then you will have to play the role of a fool to save your marriage.......this must always be done by either of the partner in all marriages, ....listen, let me put it plainly to you that you will be giving up your marriage, your respect, reputation, respect from your kids etc for just 2 million. .......is that what you really proposed to do at the altar, is that what you set your mind to as you chose to join the cliché of the married brothers who said for better for worse .........this is not even close to worst and you two are thinking of parting ways......where foes your thinking as a man, pride as a man.......and the extra number 7th sense men claim to have that makes them see themselves superior to women when you are already chickened out by this test....if you were to be in her shoes, I doubt if you will behave better

Women take more shit than this which your are complaning of .....and you men including myself will bear witness to this......we cheat for stupid reasons but most women cheat for reasons quite tangible but not justifiable. ....so , Married man......it is a temptation you should overcome.....talk things with your wife ooo ......to me, your story is incomplete. .....something is really lacking, engage in meaningful conversation......and your bond will be better.

Divorce for such a thing is not worth . Use WISDOM.[color=#990000][/color]

I pity the man that will marry this one. God will not allow your kind near me or my family .

9 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by porozhniy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omotayor123:
Mr. adam500hr

I'm talking now from your wife point of view.

she's not cheating on you at all. All those attitude and things she displayed are just stunts to make you jealous and do the needful. But you took it the wrong way.

she's used to you giving her what she wanted and on this matter you should have employ diplomacy & stood your ground without hurting her emotions. But you did.

The fact where she asked you what you have ever done for her is peculiar to all women. you can't judge her based on that. it's Everywhere.[/font]

And for you to call her a hoe and other names on baseless accusations is just the height of it all for her. she can't stand it anymore hence her decision to leave.

first you turn down her request, she tries to get your attention and you took it to another level already.

Bro. for the love of God pls. Apologize to your wife and let this end.
You shouldn't let your beautiful marriage end like that.

Afterwards, tell her all your grievances about her attitudes and all. I'm sure she will apologize too. pls. let sleeping dogs liewink

Apology doesn't mean you are Right or the other is Wrong, it simply means you value your relationship more than you ago. Why not say sorry And move Forward
Being in an ungrateful relationship drains you of the will to live. I sincerely hope the highlighted part was just you exaggerating.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Luvdk(f): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
henryhemon:

See her nose.
tongue
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by ekefre4(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

UNFORTUNATELY, I have had heart to heart talks with her during past incidences, its just seems not to work, and dont have faith seeing it work,I would have to seek a spiritual procedure, call on God. Cos if God fit give me two wonderful pikin thru this woman wey nor dey loyal, then I need not to blow that blessing away.

@Every!, is is best to consult a councilor? I doubt that, cos our first counseling, she gave too much details that even the counselor felt sort of uncomfortable. Will a pastor be advisable? That too depends on the pastor, its only God that can see through a real pastor, some will claim to want to administer help, they use prayers to try to penetrate ones wife. Or is there therapy that can handle this situation?
Pastors are humans. They also make mistakes plus believe me spiritualising marriage is the worst thing ever. Finally it's your shoe and you know where it hurts. But from what you have said that woman doesn't love or respect you,she just needs your money I'm sure this is not the only incident you have encountered with her. You know exactly what to do so just do it already. Life is too short for some sh!t
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Sparkle777(f): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
First check the paternity of ur kids. If urs, talk to madam, if she can change continue with the marriage after thoroughly investigating her privately. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Horleey: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

True talk there!! Even I am not d one concerned, I learnt a lot from your advise. God bless u plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Hi nlanders, great morning to you all, of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz, in which I declined for good reasons, because the place I had set up for her is just a year old and I spent alot on another mans property, yet no profit has even come out of the biz to even say it services part of the family's responsibility. Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, I said she should have patience like a year more that I will finance it, but she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

One night, she said she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I replied that I cannot offer psych support on what I disagree upon, then she said I dont want to help her at all, that how much did I even spend for the first business, that is it up to 2 million, in which I spent more than. At that moment, I knew the wife I married was an ungrateful one, I just told her point blank that she should go for the loan and loan more to fix the place and buy everything she needs, then after she repays the loan, I'll blv shes a true business man and that I'll financially support anything she decides to do thereafter. She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean.

Few days after, I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, she just gives me and thats it, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.

No cause for alarm...stop imagining shits and let it pass cos owun oju ori ki n ba okan je...what the eyes do not see don't hurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Elle277(f): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
She might not be cheating on you, probably scared that you're fed up with the marriage and the thought of what to fall back to came to her my mind hence "the loan thing", the problem with her type is that they don't feel remorseful, which is not suppose to be so,My advice is for you to accept her back, talk some sense into her, make her see reasons why you guys have to be together, again be free with her, stop suspecting her unnecessarily and PUT HER IN GOD'S HANDS,how can someone else take what belongs to you?, is he better than you!...all you need is to bring her mind back home..she needs you now! be the fighter and fight for your marriage...Devil don't like good homes
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by djfiki: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
From what I can see.

Your wife is been blackmailed, that's why she needs the money. She doesn't need a new shop.

She said something about not been able to bear the shame.

Let me take a guess. That first pregnancy that made you marry her probably wasn't yours. It happens all the time, you were the boyfriend that accepted the pregnancy, but doesn't mean it's your baby.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by unbeatablerosak(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
This act from ur wife, has been going on even before u guys got married. thank ur stars u found out ur self. just let her go if u can. Then move on wit ur life and have ur peace. Then focus on training ur kids. They are all that matters now
Though it may not be easy, but try. goodluck man.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
shumuel:

Have read your story, have seen the good advises rendered to you, and i am here to add to it because i feel your pain.

First of all; don't, no matter what rush into marriage, especially if you know you don't really love the person.

Now, from what you have said, the business wasn't succeeding, i am sure that might also be the reason why your wife wants to change location, she is the one handling the business, so i believe she would know better, she probably made the decision for the progress of the business, am sure she had done some research, you should had been calm and reason with her; see things through her own eye, and give her the money if you can afford it but if you couldn't you should had explained that to her calmly instead of rubbing her failure on her face by pointing it out that the business hadn't succeed yet, anyways i understand, N2million isn't childs play, and it probably made you mad knowing you'll have to cough out such an amount again but you should had taken it easy with her, women are very emotional creatures, and one thing i would like you to know is; when someone sets their mind on something(A goal) and feels it so real, if they don't achieve it it would make them surfucate, and this is very common with women, so... In order to stay alive, they find every means posible to get it done, and yes even if it means cheating.

Well, i'll advice you sit her down, talk things through and if you can afford the new rent she had demanded, please give it to her or assist her to secure the loan but please only use properties that wont affect you or the family later, incase she was unable to pay back.

Now for the ''If'' she had cheated part, look brother i'll tell you clean clear, there isn't any lady out there that wont or isn't cheating, so forget it and let it go, yes i know it hurts but let me ask you; was she a Virgin when you met her, were you yourself a virgin when you both met ? So if the answer is No why be bothered about she cheating now, i know it might sound stupid to you but just think it through.

All i want for you is to keep your marriage, and don't allow people who don't know your wife insult her, incase you don't know you are now one and if she is insulted you are also insulted. And as for she being quick to jump into conclusions, come brother we all know divorce is the new trend, married today, divorce tomorrow, i guess thats why she has always been insecured, just let it go, forgive her, support her and love her because either you like it or not, she is your wife.

Don't let third parties come in between you both.

Have a nice life, regards to your wife
tnx you Sir. for this.
God bless your wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Adecks01(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz,
Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I cannot offer psych support even spend for the first business, She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean., I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

to be honest,(which you know yourself) you don't have a single proof not to talk of 40%
1.you figure out that your wife never expect you to decline her proposal,You also figure out how she was traumatise by your declined.You did admit that 6e most have being over thinking/working.
2.on why she use the phrase"Mouth Action" is either to tease you for your refusal knowing that you will be jealous or she didn't mean"mouth work" as you think .I do use that phrase for work that fetch me money more than the labour for instance" work that I expect 1k and was paid 1.5k is a "Mouth Action" to me.
3.You initially admit that you don't have single proof but when ahead to confront her(haba naaa...) .from your narrative it's clear that you really troubled,I mean maltreat her-you may not admit that here-(because you even admit that she was traumatized {part2because of that and).
4.She said you should save her from embarrassment and she would have loved to stay for the sake of the children but her health and emotions is falling"Bro,"divorce is "public embarrassment"and "you" are the very person that have failed her not health or emotions.do you know what it means for you not to be trusted by your partner?do you know the psychological effects you've subjected her into?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by technicallyrich(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wonder the kind. Of men we have this days.when I was growin up my mother can't even raise her voice without permission not to talk more of shout or insult my father.if not she go receiving.
I broke up with a girl last year because she was taller and bigger than me,and if she mess up I can't beat or flog her.
When a woman. Know that I will flog her if she misbehave to avoid my cane she will behave better.
Please guys man up,and your wife or girlfriends would be so afraid to raise her voice at you not to talk more of cheating.
As for you op I guess you are a yoruba man bcause they are mostly. The ones that display cowardly behavour like this.no offense

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by porozhniy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
djfiki:
From what I can see.

Your wife is been blackmailed, that's why she needs the money. She doesn't need a new shop.

She said something about not been able to bear the shame.

Let me take a guess. That first pregnancy that made you marry her probably wasn't yours. It happens all the time, you were the boyfriend that accepted the pregnancy, but doesn't mean it's your baby.
shocked wetin carry ur mind reach there?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by foxe(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
5DMindset:
Looks like the only reason anyone should marry these days is just for the sex, and the expenses on a partner should be equated to the quality and quantity of sex, cos I dont really understand what is going on. It used to be a single lady seeking assistance that sleeps around, now even married women that their husbands have done their best to provide the basic needs, going around and hunting for extra cash to put up appearances and be like their instagram and facebook friends, so they can generate 'likes' and 'shares'.

I have avoided several married women, and some I didnt even know until after they have done the deeds. These days, love means nothing other than having fantasy feelings with the person who can afford their bills.

There is nothing you can do my brother, you got to put your home together and play the detective. The marriage can never be the same again, except you are ready to step out of the mind-body complex and stay removed from emotions while observing her every move. Even if you marry a new woman now, the moment the attraction wanes, they join their friends to enjoy sex on crack cocaine. Drugs are ravaging marriages and relationships these days like crazy and there is nothing you can do to heal a marriage once a woman tastes that shit and get hooked. If she hasnt gone that line, take her back, always know that a repentant enemy is better than a friend. Cos friends are there for with a prerogative of self interest, but when a women knows what she has to run around to eat against being provided, her head go correct.

Shake her small, and take her back, then shut down the business until she is ready to be humble. The business is what empowers her to do shit. Cut her wings and see her crawl, then get her a better thing to do when she don repent from insulting her husband.

I dont remember what business you opened for her, but if it is hair dressing, massage/spa ESPECIALLY if there is massage/spa, then she probably has taken over the massage business and has been great on happy endings. I know these because I have virtually been a customer of many Spas in VI/Lekki Phase 1 and its environs, and I know that big man wife dey give bj to any customer willing to pay good money, even when the car she drives is worth more than 10m, I pity men like us, wahala dey town. Na issues like this make me no dey trust myself, not even to talk of trusting any human being when it comes to sex. Dont we all do it even for fantasy ? Truth is, it is rare to find a human being that hasnt cheated, we were not designed to be married. Period.
good advice sir......thanks again
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by shumuel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
danberg:

Best post so far

Thanks man
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by shumuel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
danberg:

Best post so far

Thanks man
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

Your parents have finished you. This is the kind of thing I've been avoiding as my parents have been trying to hook me up with different people. If things don't go well, I wouldn't be able to forgive them and the best thing is to make a choice that I'd be able to deal with irrespective of the outcome... I hope you are able to forgive your folks for leading you wrongly.

God knows my greatest fear in women and marriage, is infidelity. Each passing day, I get scared with stories I read and hear and honestly speaking, it's beginning to affect me psychologically.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by ibietela2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

Sharp shooter
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Businessman1986(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
then discuss with her as husband to wife I said discuss,as in have a civilized discussion devoid of attacks,name calling and confrontations. Tell her you don't like all the disrespect and all and if you disrespected her in front of another woman how will she feel.all you need is a midnight heart to heart conversation and tell her to make her choice. From there you'll know where your marriage is heading to

Is that not a bit silly and disgusting? The man has made it clear that there's reason, tangible, to distrust, what is there to talk about except extend the "yama yama" situation? The only road now is hard. No spouse should have to manage filth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Help My Husband Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.