Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (62285 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by iamjavadem(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

You are right, The car I bought for her, she asked me why its not bought in her name, I for one never have thought about entitlement in marriages, it didnt hit my mind for once, immediately i knew she was sensing, if anything happends, what would she fall back on, I asked why she would think that deep, she said its only normal that if you buy something for someone, it should be in their name. My hand fall.

Nah, women will always ask that question.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by odehaj: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Me,until I hear the woman's own side I no go talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Arijude(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
klexycole:

This is the root of the problem. Very pathetic! embarassed
You guys met within three weeks and she got pregnant? This line really explain who she is.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by sugah: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

I couldn't really understand your initial write up...but from this your post I have just one thing to say..... Please do a DNA test on the child if you haven't already.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
4dor:

You clearly left out her being an ungrateful person, hope you know that's as worse as cheating. In other news she cheated, read the story again and tell me why a woman will be willing to leave her marriage in order to avoid shame just because " All those attitude and things she displayed are just stunts to make you jealous and do the needful".

I addressed that read my post well. She must have said those hurtful words because she feels disappointed. Most women do.

what Shame could be worse than leaving your marriage people will definitely want to know what happen. And can Even Cook up stories.
she was just hurt about how her husband could think worse of her and can't take it.

seriously, I can feel her pain.
The husband should man up and apologize. No marriage is perfect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by princessayesha(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please say something nice to Op...what he is going thu is not easy.
If I were u,i would leave that marriage. No Good man/ woman deserves to be cheated on.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by iamjavadem(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Hi nlanders, great morning to you all, of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz, in which I declined for good reasons, because the place I had set up for her is just a year old and I spent alot on another mans property, yet no profit has even come out of the biz to even say it services part of the family's responsibility. Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, I said she should have patience like a year more that I will finance it, but she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

One night, she said she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I replied that I cannot offer psych support on what I disagree upon, then she said I dont want to help her at all, that how much did I even spend for the first business, that is it up to 2 million, in which I spent more than. At that moment, I knew the wife I married was an ungrateful one, I just told her point blank that she should go for the loan and loan more to fix the place and buy everything she needs, then after she repays the loan, I'll blv shes a true business man and that I'll financially support anything she decides to do thereafter. She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean.

Few days after, I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, she just gives me and thats it, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.
You might just be paranoid. Not necessary she is talking to a lover on the phone. She could have been discussing about the loan on the phone. Just get evidence first. Women are ready to go to any length to exert revenge, even lose their marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by yinkeys(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joavid:
Your story isn't exactly coherent. perhaps you wrote it under duress.

Going by what you wrote, she started cheating after you refused to give her the 2million or help her get the loan.
and the reason why you refused to give her the 2million is because nothing has come out of the previous business you financed for her.

Oga adam500hr, you did not marry a wife material. You married someone who's emotionally and psychologically immature with a huge sense of entitlement.
All I can say is Chai undecided
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Common 2million...
No be your mate dey buy Ferrari 4there wives
Pls let her be a beg tongue

Your mate dey buy private jet for their husband too cool

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by MicroBox: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.
Please just do exactly what your heart tell's you.....
Sometime we men think we are detective or FBI of some sort but offen times, we are wrong. It's a very sensitive accusation such that she might feel very disappointed by your allegations.
You shouldn't have blow off the cover, if you are very serious about your doubts then go a step further by spoofing are messages and calls, install third party apps on her phone or you can as well use static survelance (get someone to follow her and report any suspicious moves to you).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

UNFORTUNATELY, I have had heart to heart talks with her during past incidences, its just seems not to work, and dont have faith seeing it work,I would have to seek a spiritual procedure, call on God. Cos if God fit give me two wonderful pikin thru this woman wey nor dey loyal, then I need not to blow that blessing away.

@Every!, is is best to consult a councilor? I doubt that, cos our first counseling, she gave too much details that even the counselor felt sort of uncomfortable. Will a pastor be advisable? That too depends on the pastor, its only God that can see through a real pastor, some will claim to want to administer help, they use prayers to try to penetrate ones wife. Or is there therapy that can handle this situation?

What? Aren't you man enough to handle your business? Why must you talk to a Pastor? So when she infects you with HIV (God forbid) your Pastor will heal you abi?

How on earth do you think talking to a greedy and ungrateful person will work? Baba I just weak for how you dey handle this matter.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by favoured78(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am not siding her.....but your last statement really got me there "I can't stand a cheating wife"
But it is a known fact that men cheat for no reason as against yours that is cheating for 2 million naira......

If you are having your kids at mind and your pride as a man as you can't stand a wife who is cheating for an available 2 million then you will have to play the role of a fool to save your marriage.......this must always be done by either of the partner in all marriages, ....listen, let me put it plainly to you that you will be giving up your marriage, your respect, reputation, respect from your kids etc for just 2 million. .......is that what you really proposed to do at the altar, is that what you set your mind to as you chose to join the cliché of the married brothers who said for better for worse .........this is not even close to worst and you two are thinking of parting ways......where foes your thinking as a man, pride as a man.......and the extra number 7th sense men claim to have that makes them see themselves superior to women when you are already chickened out by this test....if you were to be in her shoes, I doubt if you will behave better

Women take more shit than this which your are complaning of .....and you men including myself will bear witness to this......we cheat for stupid reasons but most women cheat for reasons quite tangible but not justifiable. ....so , Married man......it is a temptation you should overcome.....talk things with your wife ooo ......to me, your story is incomplete. .....something is really lacking, engage in meaningful conversation......and your bond will be better.

Divorce for such a thing is not worth . Use WISDOM.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by delishpot: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
You use your hand destroy your home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by harizonal123(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Your wife is very emotionally immature ungrateful and looks materialistic to me but on the other hand you brought out the devil in her by calling her a LovePeddler. She may just have used that mouth action talk to pull ur legs which was a costly mistake on her part. I won't allow you to let her go because prior to this issue you didn't make any complains of her cheating on you. If u want my candid advice , I will tell u to sit her down apologize to her and close the business for u to gain total control of your home , cos u are about losing that control..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omotayor123:

I addressed that read my post well. She must have said those hurtful words because she feels disappointed. Most women do.

what Shame could be worse than leaving your marriage people will definitely want to know what happen. And can Even Cook up stories.
she was just hurt about how her husband could think worse of her and can't take it.

seriously, I can feel her pain.
The husband should man up and apologize. No marriage is perfect.

Lool. Tayo, deep down in your heart you know you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Mhmd(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Your story is common and similar but what you have to know is that your goals are different, she has her own plan which is to secure her future as fast as possible or compete with her friends but you need to be careful because she's desperate and can go any length. You have to go back to what you should have done from the beginning, define the purpose of your marriage and if you have to involve your parents or people both of you respect. Trust me you can never change who she is.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by johnson232: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
sisisioge:
Well well well...make una take am easy biko.

I think she did something too or wanted to...just leave it be without plying too hard. What you don't know won't kill you. It is welly o.
When u wan get sense? undecided

Just see how lopsided & senseless your advise is....

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
4dor:

Lool. Tayo, deep down in your heart you know you're wrong.
You don't have to agree with Me. But deep down I know I'm Right. 'coz I'm a Woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by UncleJudax(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

UNFORTUNATELY, I have had heart to heart talks with her during past incidences, its just seems not to work, and dont have faith seeing it work,I would have to seek a spiritual procedure, call on God. Cos if God fit give me two wonderful pikin thru this woman wey nor dey loyal, then I need not to blow that blessing away.

@Every!, is is best to consult a councilor? I doubt that, cos our first counseling, she gave too much details that even the counselor felt sort of uncomfortable. Will a pastor be advisable? That too depends on the pastor, its only God that can see through a real pastor, some will claim to want to administer help, they use prayers to try to penetrate ones wife. Or is there therapy that can handle this situation?
Once marriage wahala don reach the level of counselling, make everybody de go em papa house.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by eunisam: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joavid:
Your story isn't exactly coherent. perhaps you wrote it under duress.

Going by what you wrote, she started cheating after you refused to give her the 2million or help her get the loan.
and the reason why you refused to give her the 2million is because nothing has come out of the previous business you financed for her.

Oga adam500hr, you did not marry a wife material. You married someone who's emotionally and psychologically immature with a huge sense of entitlement.

is this a solution or are you robbing it on his face?
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omotayor123:

You don't have to agree with Me. But deep down I know I'm Right. 'coz I'm a Woman.

I really wanted you to say this to validate my point and you just did. So we obviously agree on something grin

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by odehaj: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
My advice to all women,plss don't panic or get agitated if he buys you gifts with his name on it..it suffices provided you are married(especially registry) & bears his name.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Jflex07(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Op you are either a small boy or very immature.

YOUR WIFE IS NOT CHEATING I REPEAT SHE IS NOT CHEATING!

She's just trying to get your attention damn it!

Go home fix it and handle your marriage like a man!
why do you seem so sure.. what if you are wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by megafone: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

You are right, The car I bought for her, she asked me why its not bought in her name, I for one never have thought about entitlement in marriages, it didnt hit my mind for once, immediately i knew she was sensing, if anything happends, what would she fall back on, I asked why she would think that deep, she said its only normal that if you buy something for someone, it should be in their name. My hand fall.

My Broda, she is a marriage business woman, not a wife! You need to pray for God to open your eyes and mind.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by cnonyechi(f): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

First,if we knew each other personally i will not say this because i want to mind my business,but your wife is sleeping outside and i am not sure it just started newly.

That she is even planning on leaving the family,to what she considers a greener pasture over your refusal to release that money to her,tells us your competition has really worked on her.

She will not be the first married woman to make this same mistake,of thinking that their lovers really love them and that when they walk away from their families,loverboy will just make them their number ONE.

There is a reason they say women have fish brain. They forget that loverboy sleeping with them when married,can never trust them. As a wife that cheated on her EX while married will cheat on them too,and so she usually ends losing both husband and loverboy.

She is your wife and it is your decision to make. You assumed you knew her,and that is why you married her,so you are in a better position to tell if she can cheat.

But you said she has a store?i always advice men to marry or date mostly professional women. Not saying they are better,but married women who run stores,joints,go around selling (Gold,shoes,Clothes) and stuff in offices usually sleep around a lot and the husbands are usually the last to know.

The problem with a cheating spouse,is that even if you forgive her/him it never stops. It is an habit they cant let go and that is why i tell people,if your spouse is cheating on you,let that person go.

You are compromising your life by staying with a cheating spouse.

Ur advice is too long

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Immediately I read that she questioned the op why the car wasn't bought in her name I immediately concluded that op married a covert olosho, if am the op even those my kids will go for DNA test, I will do a thorough test on my self and if everything is clean, I'll leave that house for her hence she poisons me.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Arijude:
You guys met within three weeks and she got pregnant? This line really explain who she is.

That side of his story got me weak. This is a morale lesson for single guys out there whose sexual urge knows no boundary to pick a leaf of lesson for OP story.

He met a lady and got her pregnant after 3 weeks? Someone he hardly knows. I am not trying to be saint here but there is no way such lady will not have serious lapses , especially for a pre-mature marriage which occured out of pity. I would not be surprise to hear the person she is calling is one of her Ex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Run for your life if you value it.

The woman has a dangerous plan with her manfriend.

adam500hr this man just made a valid point.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by EyeBee04(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ladies of these days...sometimes I just give up on getting married. Why is it so scarce to find da kinda wifes our fathers married? Why are our ladies becomin more unmarriageable these days? All they do is act smart but lack wisdom. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Handsomecutepie: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

The moment a girlfriend or wife ask you to change or buy things on Her own names... My brothers, pls, biko, don't allow all these doomed guys in smiling and suffering marriages to encourage you to carry on. They are already ffucked but looking for more guys in their "miserable married guys club".

If 21st pastors are not blinking before leaving their marriages this day, that tell you how much their spiritual power and divine calling couldn't stop them from doing the right thing to save their own lives from these daughters of Jezebel.

If any woman say this to you either in courtship or marriage, pls, regardless what or anybody in this world say to you, let her go the same day. If you decide to continue with the marriage or relationship, i can assure you that your life ll be bleeped up eventually.

It's the biggest revelation in any relationship or marriage.

And to all single brothers in the house, this clue up there is something i want you all to hold to your hearts. Pls, watch out for any statement like that in your today or future relationships or marriages. Once you hear anything like this, pls and pls, don't allow emotions to becloud your sense of judgement, the result at the end of the day ll be devastating and painful if you carry on.

Such women have their exit plan before the relationship or marriage begins. No matter your efforts, she ll eventually leave you... Ignore this warning at your own peril.

This is the "golden-red flag" of a failed marriage before it collapses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
This thing called marriage.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
4dor:

I really wanted you to say this to validate my point and you just did. So we obviously agree on something grin
Yeah. datz why I can easily placed myself in her shoes and know what she think or feels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Help My Husband Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.