Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (62291 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by eabby(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's unfortunate things turned out this way.

You were too straight to have confronted her with 40% speculative evidence which you can't prove.
Though I would have done same but calling her a ...was out of it.

I am not siding her but she is definitely cheating on you and will still do same.
You out to have been a lot more patient to prove your points.
Nonetheless, she is more materialistic and money conscious than you ever imagined.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by abhosts(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

First,if we knew each other personally i will not say this be because i want to mind my business,but your wife is sleeping outside and i am not sure it just started newly.

That she is even planning on leaving the family,to what she considers a greener pasture over your refusal to release that money to her,tells us your competition has really worked on her.

She will not be the first married woman to make this same mistake,of thinking that their lovers really love them and that when they walk away from their families,loverboy will just make them their number ONE.

There is a reason they say women have fish brain. They forget that loverboy sleeping with them when married,can never trust them. As a wife that cheated on her EX while married will cheat on them too,and so she usually ends losing both husband and loverboy.

She is your wife and it is your decision to make. You assumed you knew her,and that is why you married her,so you are in a better position to tell if she can cheat.

But you said she has a store?i always advice men to marry or date mostly professional women. Not saying they are better,but married women who run stores,joints,go around selling (Gold,shoes,Clothes) and stuff in offices usually sleep around a lot and the husbands are usually the last to know.

The problem with a cheating spouse,is that even if you forgive her/him it never stops. It is an habit they cant let go and that is why i tell people,if your spouse is cheating on you,let that person go.

You are compromising your life by staying with a cheating spouse.

And this is suppose to be an advice coming from an MFM member? SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by chinybelle(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Can't you read

If my wife decides to cheat, that's what i would do instead of getting a divorce
And in your dreams
You are doing the right thing ba?
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mr. adam500hr

I'm talking now from your wife point of view.

she's not cheating on you at all. All those attitude and things she displayed are just stunts to make you jealous and do the needful. But you took it the wrong way.

she's used to you giving her what she wanted and on this matter you should have employ diplomacy & stood your ground without hurting her emotions. But you did.

The fact where she asked you what you have ever done for her is peculiar to all women. you can't judge her based on that. it's Everywhere.

And for you to call her a hoe and other names on baseless accusations is just the height of it all for her. she can't stand it anymore hence her decision to leave.

first you turn down her request, she tries to get your attention and you took it to another level already.

Bro. for the love of God pls. Apologize to your wife and let this end.
You shouldn't let your beautiful marriage end like that.

Afterwards, tell her all your grievances about her attitudes and all. I'm sure she will apologize too. pls. let sleeping dogs liewink

Apology doesn't mean you are Right or the other is Wrong, it simply means you value your relationship more than you ago. Why not say sorry And move Forward

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by VERDA: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
GodnGold:
As always,I don't like one sided stories.

But oga Adam, you lost my respect when you started getting worked up about her calls and issues...then you went down yonder to call names...oga...e dalu ya (you fail am ).

To remedy your case,those phone calls and etc were done to swing you to action.

You know like get you scared of loosing her and then you do her bidding.

But that lady is brilliant sha.

She is not cheating...she is only working on your mind.

I repeat...she is not cheating...mind games.

Now,play the fool card,bro,the olodo card.

Beg her,tell her how sorry you are, be more olodotic about it by shedding so many shoulder vibrating tears with phlegm oozing out of your nostrils...yes...those tears.

Now,buy something for her and promise to help her with the money ...SOON!

Peace restored at SOON!

Then few days later ...you got her at cloud 99,tell her a touchy tale as to why you can't raise the money.

Be sorry man,Show pain,loose your sleep about it, you feel me?

Let her see the worry on your face but bro,don't you ever agree to do the loan thingy with her bro.

We women can drag one yonder if they let us...I warn you...do not agree...And remember...Show thy pain...let it be written all over you!

You owe me you know.

You might be right about her playing games and all.. .but should marriages be like this, wife playing husband, husband playing wife for the rest of ur lives.. .not sure that's a very good advice,thats how twisted Kids are born. Imagine a child growing up in said environment.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

You are right, The car I bought for her, she asked me why its not bought in her name, I for one never have thought about entitlement in marriages, it didnt hit my mind for once, immediately i knew she was sensing, if anything happends, what would she fall back on, I asked why she would think that deep, she said its only normal that if you buy something for someone, it should be in their name. My hand fall.

I'm really sorry bro but you married the wrong woman, the type of woman we pray everyday to avoid. It's time to look beyond her and move ahead. I had to let go of a woman with similar behaviour at a point I almost married her, looking back, I'm happy I dodged that bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by gsmphoneseller: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

You are right, The car I bought for her, she asked me why its not bought in her name, I for one never have thought about entitlement in marriages, it didnt hit my mind for once, immediately i knew she was sensing, if anything happends, what would she fall back on, I asked why she would think that deep, she said its only normal that if you buy something for someone, it should be in their name. My hand fall.

Run for your life if you value it.

The woman has a dangerous plan with her manfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

I never read this, now I know where your problem lies........... Sighs..

This is a morale lesson for single guys out there to try and control their sexual urge..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by nkemma54(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Hi nlanders, great morning to you all, of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz, in which I declined for good reasons, because the place I had set up for her is just a year old and I spent alot on another mans property, yet no profit has even come out of the biz to even say it services part of the family's responsibility. Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, I said she should have patience like a year more that I will finance it, but she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

One night, she said she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I replied that I cannot offer psych support on what I disagree upon, then she said I dont want to help her at all, that how much did I even spend for the first business, that is it up to 2 million, in which I spent more than. At that moment, I knew the wife I married was an ungrateful one, I just told her point blank that she should go for the loan and loan more to fix the place and buy everything she needs, then after she repays the loan, I'll blv shes a true business man and that I'll financially support anything she decides to do thereafter. She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean.

Few days after, I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, she just gives me and thats it, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.

Dude, mail me let's talk. I don't have strength to be typing epistles here

Everyone saying she's just making you jealous are clearly naive minded ignorant kids.
I wanna hear your story again when you're calm, no duress.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
luminouz:

Did u even make sense at all? U never read d post...please read abeg!!!!

U don vex?
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by kaziblake(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=56078897][/quote]Your headache.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Charly68: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

First,if we knew each other personally i will not say this be because i want to mind my business,but your wife is sleeping outside and i am not sure it just started newly.

That she is even planning on leaving the family,to what she considers a greener pasture over your refusal to release that money to her,tells us your competition has really worked on her.

She will not be the first married woman to make this same mistake,of thinking that their lovers really love them and that when they walk away from their families,loverboy will just make them their number ONE.

There is a reason they say women have fish brain. They forget that loverboy sleeping with them when married,can never trust them. As a wife that cheated on her EX while married will cheat on them too,and so she usually ends losing both husband and loverboy.

She is your wife and it is your decision to make. You assumed you knew her,and that is why you married her,so you are in a better position to tell if she can cheat.

But you said she has a store?i always advice men to marry or date mostly professional women. Not saying they are better,but married women who run stores,joints,go around selling (Gold,shoes,Clothes) and stuff in offices usually sleep around a lot and the husbands are usually the last to know.

The problem with a cheating spouse,is that even if you forgive her/him it never stops. It is an habit they cant let go and that is why i tell people,if your spouse is cheating on you,let that person go.

You are compromising your life by staying with a cheating spouse.
Her reactions and character shows she is materialistic so Expect nothing better from her .Ingrate will always be Ingrate ..I hate unfaithful women,they can kill without thinking twice.

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

Lol.. Parents and their wahala, anyway my parent know me, if i say no, my no is no cos I must have reason about what they say before taking my decision.

God will see u through
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by tigertail: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
In my own humble opinion, divorce should not be an option. you are the man, call your wife, sit her down and make her understand certain things but calling her names was uncalled for. I don't think your wife is cheating on you, she maybe doing all that just to get attentions from you. you know ladies are attention seekers. divorce shouldn't be an option. Oga! do not say I didn't tell you ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
chinybelle:

And in your dreams
You are doing the right thing ba?

No

She did the right thing by cheating on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omotayor123:
Mr. adam500hr

I'm talking now from your wife point of view.

she's not cheating on you at all. All those attitude and things she displayed are just stunts to make you jealous and do the needful. But you took it the wrong way.

she's used to you giving her what she wanted and on this matter you should have employ diplomacy & stood your ground without hurting her emotions. But you did.

The fact where she asked you what you have ever done for her is peculiar to all women. you can't judge her based on that. it's Everywhere.

And for you to call her a hoe and other names on baseless accusations is just the height of it all for her. she can't stand it anymore hence her decision to leave.

first you turn down her request, she tries to get your attention and you took it to another level already.

Bro. for the love of God pls. Apologize to your wife and let this end.
You shouldn't let your beautiful marriage end like that.

Afterwards, tell her all your grievances about her attitudes and all. I'm sure she will apologize too. pls. let sleeping dogs liewink

Apology doesn't mean you are Right or the other is Wrong, it simply means you value your relationship more than you ago. Why not say sorry And move Forward

You clearly left out her being an ungrateful person, hope you know that's as worse as cheating. In other news she cheated, read the story again and tell me why a woman will be willing to leave her marriage in order to avoid shame just because " All those attitude and things she displayed are just stunts to make you jealous and do the needful".

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Marriage sef.. Mchew
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Looks like the only reason anyone should marry these days is just for the sex, and the expenses on a partner should be equated to the quality and quantity of sex, cos I dont really understand what is going on. It used to be a single lady seeking assistance that sleeps around, now even married women that their husbands have done their best to provide the basic needs, going around and hunting for extra cash to put up appearances and be like their instagram and facebook friends, so they can generate 'likes' and 'shares'.

I have avoided several married women, and some I didnt even know until after they have done the deeds. These days, love means nothing other than having fantasy feelings with the person who can afford their bills.

There is nothing you can do my brother, you got to put your home together and play the detective. The marriage can never be the same again, except you are ready to step out of the mind-body complex and stay removed from emotions while observing her every move. Even if you marry a new woman now, the moment the attraction wanes, they join their friends to enjoy sex on crack cocaine. Drugs are ravaging marriages and relationships these days like crazy and there is nothing you can do to heal a marriage once a woman tastes that shit and get hooked. If she hasnt gone that line, take her back, always know that a repentant enemy is better than a friend. Cos friends are there for with a prerogative of self interest, but when a women knows what she has to run around to eat against being provided, her head go correct.

Shake her small, and take her back, then shut down the business until she is ready to be humble. The business is what empowers her to do shit. Cut her wings and see her crawl, then get her a better thing to do when she don repent from insulting her husband.

I dont remember what business you opened for her, but if it is hair dressing, massage/spa ESPECIALLY if there is massage/spa, then she probably has taken over the massage business and has been great on happy endings. I know these because I have virtually been a customer of many Spas in VI/Lekki Phase 1 and its environs, and I know that big man wife dey give bj to any customer willing to pay good money, even when the car she drives is worth more than 10m, I pity men like us, wahala dey town. Na issues like this make me no dey trust myself, not even to talk of trusting any human being when it comes to sex. Dont we all do it even for fantasy ? Truth is, it is rare to find a human being that hasnt cheated, we were not designed to be married. Period.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 4dor: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

Look at you my man, just look at you, how can you open your eyes and walk into a trap? I keep saying when it comes to marriage, you can't do stuff cos your parents say you should do it simply because when the cookie crumbles you will be alone to face it.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Omotayor123(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
GodnGold:
As always,I don't like one sided stories.

But oga Adam, you lost my respect when you started getting worked up about her calls and issues...then you went down yonder to call names...oga...e dalu ya (you fail am ).

To remedy your case,those phone calls and etc were done to swing you to action.

You know like get you scared of loosing her and then you do her bidding.

But that lady is brilliant sha.

She is not cheating...she is only working on your mind.

I repeat...she is not cheating...mind games.

Now,play the fool card,bro,the olodo card.

Beg her,tell her how sorry you are, be more olodotic about it by shedding so many shoulder vibrating tears with phlegm oozing out of your nostrils...yes...those tears.

Now,buy something for her and promise to help her with the money ...SOON!

Peace restored at SOON!

Then few days later ...you got her at cloud 99,tell her a touchy tale as to why you can't raise the money.

Be sorry man,Show pain,loose your sleep about it, you feel me?

Let her see the worry on your face but bro,don't you ever agree to do the loan thingy with her bro.

We women can drag one yonder if they let us...I warn you...do not agree...And remember...Show thy pain...let it be written all over you!

You owe me you know.
you are on point. these men don't know women at all.

she's not cheating just trying to make her husband do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
curiositymaster:

U don vex?
Hehen na!!!! Some people just dey form counselor without knowing even bothering to read d full gist
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by bignero: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Chai, is this what marriage has been reduced to?

She give BJ
She's a hoe
Send text to explain
kilode

OP, seat down with your wife and handle all this as a man. You cannot finance her new project for now because of bla bla bla, she can go ahead and take the loan with her name after all she's an adult but you won't be part of it, get it done and OVER with. I frankly don't understand all the back and forth, nor the need for it.

He suspects she s cheating...evidently she has an obnoxious attitude...It's the cheating he's worried about.

Op..
U can afford it..U could have planted camera or audio recorder,Instead of being direct...It's a 50 50 chance she's cheating..you know her better, for her to have uttered what you deem strange..and for her to come out the way she did..there's more, but you moved too fast..ignore her for now. And plant something to get more evidence, I believe even private detectives all around in naija, check LinkedIn.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Op If your story is absolutely right, she strikes me as a lady with an entitlement mentality and one who isn't ready to go the extra mile to grow her business properly and in a prudent manner. A good business should generate sufficient income to cover rent at least. If she's still struggling with that and you're yet to see any visible impact on her finances, you should sit together to analyse the problems and possible solutions. In the process, you may see why she needs to relocate. If it's for a flimsy reason, you can then ignore without feeling guilty.

As for cheating, there's no clear evidence from what you wrote. More of suspicion based on some events. Maybe there's more that you're holding back since this is public space. Whatever it is, find a better way to communicate your feelings. Be prayerful, try to hear from God personally. It works if you're strong in faith. Show her love despite everything and make your kids happy. I believe the truth will reveal itself in due course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Charly68: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

Relax and watch her move ..be careful with her because she can sell your properties or cart away your landed property documents if any ,I bet you she is a big mistake in your life .
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by DavidEsq(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

I was a mere 27 yr old man with little or no change when we met. I was ok, but not to the point of having a woman rate me as rich or having then. Dont get it twisted, every woman get their own, na just the level of their ways different. What happened to me can happen to anybody, this is not tales by moonlight, na tales od day light.
U see wahala? Never date who u wld not want to marry, cos while u are scheming to hit it and take off, she is also scheming to tie ur ass down.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by kagari: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
MsFaith:

Well, my case is different.
if you say so, you might only vouch for yourself, would you do same for your man if he goes south. Problems could be from either party
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Guyman02: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Acidosis:
This thing always happen when women marry money.

Your wife married your money, not you. You were only there as a portfolio; fact is the wedding was between your wife and your money. Like a teller, your main duty is to dispense cash.

It is highly unreasonable for one who has neither managed any reasonable business, nor make profit from an existing shop that cost over N2m to go further to request for a whooping N2m on rent.

I sha hope you harvest money from a tree, else you will soon become broke.

I'd advise you to invest as much as possible on your immediate family. I'm sure someone needs your assistance. Establish a sibling now that you can, they will support you later in life.

I don't know your monetary worth, but please don't go 'forming' a made careless spender. N2m is still a huge money in the current day Nigeria. That's the average yearly earning of a Banker in UBA. Imagine setting ablaze a banker's yearly salary because of an unreasonable spouse!

An average Nigerian based Professor would need to work tirelessly for 4 months to earn that.. Be wise now that your sanity has not been ruined.

That one yeyebrity opened a shop for a slay queen doesn't mean you should do same. Like their marriages, we all know those shops don't stay 3 years. Its all meant to oppress their followers on Instagram.

The aim of business is to make money and if and when your wife proves to be unreasonable with finance, get her to sit indoors or get her trained somewhere.

I've decided to ignore allegations regarding her cheating tendencies.. I believe you're man enough to handle that aspect.

This is the advice you need, the cheating part is secondary and is for you to deal with personally , save for the future and for your kids because if you get broke tomorrow this woman will abandon you even if her business flourishes, her type are good at lying when it comes to finance. Don't be her ATM, be her husband and retake your position as head of the home.

You started the relationship on a wrong footing but you just have to live with it and find ways to make your self happy before you develop high blood pressure with stress from her nagging.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by simonydurny(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
sorry oo. your story begam making sense when you described how you got into the marriage.you never had a wife from day one.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by favoured78(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am not siding her.....but your last statement really got me there "I can't stand a cheating wife"
But it is a known fact that men cheat for no reason as against yours that is cheating for 2 million naira......

If you are having your kids at mind and your pride as a man as you can't stand a wife who is cheating for an available 2 million then you will have to play the role of a fool to save your marriage.......this must always be done by either of the partner in all marriages, ....listen, let me put it plainly to you that you will be giving up your marriage, your respect, reputation, respect from your kids etc for just 2 million. .......is that what you really proposed to do at the altar, is that what you set your mind to as you chose to join the cliché of the married brothers.........

Women take more shot than this shit your are complaning of .....and you men including myself will bear witness to this......we cheat for stupid reasons but most women cheat for reasons quite tangible but not justifiable. ....so , Married man......it is a temptation you should overcome.....talk things with your wife ooo ......to me, your story is incomplete. .....something is really lacking, engage in meaningful conversation......and your bond will be better.

Divorce for such a thing is not worth . Use WISDOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by k9ine(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP Acidosis spoke sense. Don't apply for a loan, don't guarantee one for her and don't give her the money else you would use all your property to pay back a dead loan.

Acidosis:
This thing always happen when women marry money.

Your wife married your money, not you. You were only there as a portfolio; fact is the wedding was between your wife and your money. Like a teller, your main duty is to dispense cash.

It is highly unreasonable for one who has neither managed any reasonable business, nor make profit from an existing shop that cost over N2m to go further to request for a whooping N2m on rent.

I sha hope you harvest money from a tree, else you will soon become broke.

I'd advise you to invest as much as possible on your immediate family. I'm sure someone needs your assistance. Establish a sibling now that you can, they will support you later in life.

I don't know your monetary worth, but please don't go 'forming' a made careless spender. N2m is still a huge money in the current day Nigeria. That's the average yearly earning of a Banker in UBA. Imagine setting ablaze a banker's yearly salary because of an unreasonable spouse!

An average Nigerian based Professor would need to work tirelessly for 4 months to earn that.. Be wise now that your sanity has not been ruined.

That one yeyebrity opened a shop for a slay queen doesn't mean you should do same. Like their marriages, we all know those shops don't stay 3 years. Its all meant to oppress their followers on Instagram.

The aim of business is to make money and if and when your wife proves to be unreasonable with finance, get her to sit indoors or get her trained somewhere.

I've decided to ignore allegations regarding her cheating tendencies.. I believe you're man enough to handle that aspect.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by logica(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oops. Freudian Slip. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Help My Husband Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.