Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (62292 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by AngelicBeing: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
sad
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by wristbangle: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP, Stick to HungerBAD and Dhayor001 comments. These guys are psychologically and morally matured to advice you. Thanks cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by kaziblake(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
We need to hear your wife side of the story so that we don't sound bias cos you men will come on nairaland to paint yourself as saint while you are the real devil.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by UIA04(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

Omg

Gobe

Why Didnt you seek advice outside?

You see the pain of 30 minutes enjoyment

Pastors daughter weh dey fornicate that one didn't tell you something was wrong with her upbringing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
bettercreature:
She did nothing wrong! she simply want a new shop beside you should stop calling her a hoe it's wrong.

She did nothing wrong ??

The husband spent 1 million on a new shop, 1 million down the drain, 1 year later, she wants another 2 million naira

Don't be a dumb fucck

I would only tell the guy to pay 2 million naira for a new shop only if he have that kind of money to waste

Stop calling her a hoe ?? The husband is not a 5 year old kid, he knows how the wife acts and what a cheating wife acts like

Why are you defending the woman ?? Do you know her more than the husband ??

This is why i hate people, there are a lot of brainless goats like you with a shitty opinion

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Cyriloha(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
I have a solution to knowing the kind of woman she is i don't want to post it here because it's a top secret and ladies here would get the information

the you have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by YelloweWest: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Because he's not a 5 year old boy
Lol he sounds like a 5year old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
then discuss with her as husband to wife I said discuss,as in have a civilized discussion devoid of attacks,name calling and confrontations. Tell her you don't like all the disrespect and all and if you disrespected her in front of another woman how will she feel.all you need is a midnight heart to heart conversation and tell her to make her choice. From there you'll know where your marriage is heading to
U sound like a Pusey ass nigga!!!! Do u need a prophet to tell u where d marriage is heading? What's with these NL kids sef

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Somatic(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Was not blind, met within 3 wks, got pregnant, told my parents i cant marry her cos i dont know her well, sbut they said in order to avoid shame for her family cos her pops was a pastor and that i woudnt want the same fate to become of my own daughter, that i'll just have to marry her. Thats where the story of my life began.

This is what happens when Mugu marries Side Chic. If what you wrote is true, then your wife is being unreasonable and probably hasn't gotten it into her head that she's accountable to someone other than herself. Personally, I'd refuse to grant her her request. However, if you can't stand the pressure, you may through a proxy owner, "lend" her your money. Oga, monitor her calls and messages. Better be prepared before someone gives you "lapalapa" you don't deserve.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
This is the very root of your problem

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:

UNFORTUNATELY, I have had heart to heart talks with her during past incidences, its just seems not to work, and dont have faith seeing it work,I would have to seek a spiritual procedure, call on God. Cos if God fit give me two wonderful pikin thru this woman wey nor dey loyal, then I need not to blow that blessing away.

@Every!, is is best to consult a councilor? I doubt that, cos our first counseling, she gave too much details that even the counselor felt sort of uncomfortable. Will a pastor be advisable? That too depends on the pastor, its only God that can see through a real pastor, some will claim to want to administer help, they use prayers to try to penetrate ones wife. Or is there therapy that can handle this situation?
U sure d kids are urs?

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by absoluteSuccess: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dhayor001:

1. Never yell.

2. Don't call names or use insults

3 Never make statements that you cant back up sooner or later

Obviously you have made a big mistake here. And until you have undeniable proof, I suggest you call your wife and apologise sincerely.

What she said about a Mouth Action and the stylish hanging up may be ploys to get you worked up and raise the money for her, or they may be true that she's cheating. As you have no proof of either, you have to be the man and eat the humble pie.

As for her not wanting orgasms, bros na your wife o. However hard she might act, there are moves you make that (you know) drives her mad. Do them unexpectedly, not too much, just enough to get her excited and see if she will not give herself to you fully.

If she says she wants to leave, bro, the answer is no. Our generation should not be the one that throws things away because it is broken, we ought to mend them and make them work. Our parents did it, we can too. No be say na by force but divorce never makes things easy. Me and that woman will lock ourselves in a room for a week and work things out.

If she has cheated on you (and she confesses) and you are willing to forgive, good. If not, however, let that be the basis of you guys separating and not just cause of some money issues or emotional trauma.

If you must part ways, please the less the noise made and dust raised, the better.

Above all, be calm and meditate. Pray, it works!

Cheers.

You make more sense than hungerbad, OP is hearing things.

Your wife will be long gone before you know that its lilith talking to you, not your wife.

That demon is a ventriloquist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by patrickkkk: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
And for those guys that think money is everything!!! I just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They just think money can fetch and keep a woman. The moment d money finishes such women disappear to appear by all means where money is available grin grin grin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Lol he sounds like a 5year old

Yeah

He sounds like a 5 year old because he refused to give his wife 2 million naira after wasting 1 million on an investment the wife destroyed ??

13 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by femi4: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
So you marry for the wrong reason. Your marriage foundation is faulty...expect problems upon problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by osusuallstars: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
you are a foolish man, dont share publicly what is meant to be private. carry your cross. no body merged you people together without each consent. you have no proof that your wife cheats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by giles14(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joavid:

Were you blind during courtship?
How long did you court?
heheheheehe courtship reveals nothing. the angel u know all ur life can become a demon in less than a second.
everything in life is based on grace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm...
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by bsonenterprise: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dhayor001:

1. Never yell.

Obviously you have made a big mistake here. And until you have undeniable proof, I suggest you call your wife and apologise sincerely.

What she said about a Mouth Action and the stylish hanging up may be ploys to get you worked up and raise the money for her, or they may be true that she's cheating. As you have no proof of either, you have to be the man and eat the humble pie.

As for her not wanting orgasms, bros na your wife o. However hard she might act, there are moves you make that (you know) drives her mad. Do them unexpectedly, not too much, just enough to get her excited and see if she will not give herself to you fully.

If she says she wants to leave, bro, the answer is no. Our generation should not be the one that throws things away because it is broken, we ought to mend them and make them work. Our parents did it, we can too. No be say na by force but divorce never makes things easy. Me and that woman will lock ourselves in a room for a week and work things out.

If she has cheated on you (and she confesses) and you are willing to forgive, good. If not, however, let that be the basis of you guys separating and not just cause of some money issues or emotional trauma.

If you must part ways, please the less the noise made and dust raised, the better.

Cheers.

Who is this turd. People like you are footstools for your wife. Op, please disregard this weakling jare.

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=kaziblake post=56078686]We need to hear your wife side of the story so that we don't sound bias cos you men will come on nairaland to paint yourself as saint while you are the real devil.[/quote
N ur d real demon!!!! undecided]
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by DarryOsh(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
First of all I hope you have been a faithful husband for you to demand faithfulness from your wife.

That aside, Op please get concrete proof or direct confession before you assume. it's possible she has cheated. it's also possible that she has not cheated but has done something equally bad. if you are going to take a decision, at least be sure of what you are taking a decision on.

please don't assume.

I wish you well

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by DarryOsh(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by AlphaStyles(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
mehn ur story long o
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joavid:
Your story isn't exactly coherent. perhaps you wrote it under duress.

Going by what you wrote, she started cheating after you refused to give her the 2million or help her get the loan.
and the reason why you refused to give her the 2million is because nothing has come out of the previous business you financed for her.

Oga adam500hr, you did not marry a wife material. You married someone who's emotionally and psychologically immature with a huge sense of entitlement.

This is why I keep telling people to examine the beauty inside first before choosing a spouse. It is this kind of situation one finds himself in after marrying the 'slay queen'.
Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by absoluteSuccess: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
bsonenterprise:

Who is this turd. People like you are footstools for your wife. Op, please disregard this weakling jare.

What if the woman in question is your sister?

You will judge her before hearing her out.

Chauvinist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
osusuallstars:
you are a foolish man, dont share publicly what is meant to be private. carry your cross. no body merged you people together without each consent. you have no proof that your wife cheats.
Another Pusey ass nigga!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by ziga: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hoe - Meaning

1. A skank
2. A woman that is too loose in the booty.
3. Woman or man that f**k anything with two legs.
4. A promiscuous person.

Also called slut

It is okay to have misunderstandings and disagreements with people, but mature people don't resort to name calling.

If you truly have respect for your wife, you wouldn't call her a hoe. Especially when you have nothing to back it up with.

You have done wrong man!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by naturefellow(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
GodnGold:
But that lady is brilliant sha.
She is not cheating...she is only working on your mind.
I repeat...she is not cheating...mind games.
I concur with your 'mind games' theory. Brilliant!. But the lady in question is not brilliant. She is DESPERATE and MANIPULATIVE! And that's totally unacceptable from a spouse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by Henrypraise: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Hi nlanders, great morning to you all, of recent, have been suspecting my wife. She suddenly asked me for over 2million to pay rent for a new place to continue her biz, in which I declined for good reasons, because the place I had set up for her is just a year old and I spent alot on another mans property, yet no profit has even come out of the biz to even say it services part of the family's responsibility. Knowing fully well I rarely say no to her request, she felt more bad that I insisted on the decline. Infact she told me she was going to take a loan, I said if she does, my hand nor dey there, I said she should have patience like a year more that I will finance it, but she keeps saying the vacancy she saw is an opportunity that she does not want to lose it, I still maintained my decision of declining.

One night, she said she'll need my psychological support on the loan she wants to take, I replied that I cannot offer psych support on what I disagree upon, then she said I dont want to help her at all, that how much did I even spend for the first business, that is it up to 2 million, in which I spent more than. At that moment, I knew the wife I married was an ungrateful one, I just told her point blank that she should go for the loan and loan more to fix the place and buy everything she needs, then after she repays the loan, I'll blv shes a true business man and that I'll financially support anything she decides to do thereafter. She said well, I am scared of the loan, but she'll by whatever means get the money, I replied saying, whatever means u plan on getting it, make sure its clean.

Few days after, I figured out shes no longer interested in orgasm during sex, she just gives me and thats it, I already knew shes probably thinking too much and overworking herself to bring about a solution to where the money was gonna come out from, so I asked her why she has not been interested in orgasm, she said I should know that shes been working on some "BLOW JOBS" say what? She said u know have been working on some projects to get money to continue the biz, I said but u just said Mouth Action, she no I didnt say anything as such, Nlanders, If I lie make i nor see better, that was what came outta her mouth, but I am not concluding anything, just that its strange for such mistake to have been spewed. Though I got suspicious and decided to follow up on her. She has been talking to someone in secret, when she sees me she stylishly and quickly hang up. So I decided to make a very risky and rash move, that would either pay off, or ruin things. I yelled I know what u have been doing, you are a hoe that can never be trusted, that I think am done with this marriage. She got really worried that why would i call her such bla bla, she could not sleep that day, that gave me more reason to feel sumtin is probably going down, next day she sends me a text saying for me to keep calling her a hoe that she must have done something that warrants itm but she does not want to be referred ti as that anymore, and there is something am not telling her though.

I told her, I will break the news of what I know when the time is right, she then replied after two days of emotional trauma that she has finally decided to take the bold step to make my life and hers easy, she dont intend to create no drama, that all she needs me to do to avoid her getting any embarrassment from me, (what she meant is not letting people know why am calling her a hoe) is she wants me to let her know the terms and conditions with the kids and any other thing i think she should know before-hand. She also stated she would have loved to stay for her kids, but her emotions and health is failing her.

Nlanders, though I took a big risk, but isnt my confrontation with just 40% proof brought about a revelation that something has indeed happened from her response? I need candid response here as I am about to take my own decision, I cant stand a cheating wife biko.

Bros, u may be right, u may be wrong, but in situations like dis, I advise pple to administer d dreaded weapon: "silent treatment"...

wen u administer d silent treatment, she won't knw wat u knw or wat u don't knw, she maybe forced to spill wat u don't knw n if u were wrong, nobody will hold u in contempt for saying tins dat are not tru... if she ask about issues of d kids n dos stuffs, pls don't comment... but ensure u drop money for d up keep of d kids, n prepare ursef for any event dat may arise...

administer a completed full dose of silent treatment for 1month 4days or 2months 8days till logical result is achieved....

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by oshe11: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
adam500hr:
Lesson: Never date or sleep with someone u cnt marry wen worse comez to WORST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by trendyprettygir: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Before you jump into conclusions, won't it be better you speak directly to your wife and let her come clean herself?

Whether she is cheating or not, i cannot see were any physical hard evidence has been presented.

Its better you sit with her and resolve this once and for all.

I do not think your refusal to give her the money mentioned will make her (if true though) cheat

Most times men could be mean and present half stories. You paint women as hoes, whereas you don't treat them right and are far worse.

I suggest you resolve this issue in your home this night!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by ifex370(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dhayor001:

1. Never yell.

Cheers.

More wisdom for you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman / Help My Husband Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.