Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62277 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Alday: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aspireahead:
Bros, you care to share your experience?

I redeployed soon after orientation. We once jumped off a luxury bus by 3am and were stranded in the middle of no-where before Jalingo while trying to avoid a herdsmen Ambush
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Aspireahead(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Alday:

I redeployed soon after orientation. We once jumped off a luxury bus by 3am and were stranded in the middle of no-where before Jalingo while trying to avoid a herdsmen Ambush
bros, do you know anyone who can help with relocation.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Alday: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Aspireahead:
bros, do you know anyone who can help with relocation.

No one currently
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by oyatz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Do fresh graduates now have rights to chose where they want to serve?

The purpose of the scheme is being diluted by introduction of such policies.

ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.