Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62248 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2017
bjhaid:
if you're posted to any northern state, redeploy don't think about it twice!.
bros can u plz expanciate further in terms of what someone should expect if eventually deployed to taraba state to be precise.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2017
Klington:
hey!!!!!!! Chisös. Which kind wahala be this nah grin grin grin
ogbeni..... Waitn cause the wahala
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2017
NovusHomo:

"What will be the FATE of those that will BE posted THERE for this year's Batch A". You are welcome.
bros.... Thanks for the rewrite in good queens english but remember that i am a Nigerian.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2017
BandAid:

Please don't tell me you're either a student or a graduate! Reading your grammar composition is a licence to developing a heart attack! This is as appaling as shameful!
sir plz will you come and teach or tutor me english language
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2017
cuedish:

I guess you are one of them.The place fits you ..
Don't ask me why. grin
no wonder Nigeria remains like this cause of people like you living in it
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by AleeDee(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2017
I served nd still live in Tr (as it is coded). In our days wen state pay 10k monthly alawee, evrybdy is troopin to Tr nd hailin d govt (Ag. Gov. Garba Umar UTC) not until d rule of court ousted him out nd brough in Ag. Gov. Sani Abubakar Danladi CONTACT (presently a senator) who stopped d payment (I recieved 5 months b4 d stop). The ppl re welcomin nd respect corpers alot and I still enjoy my environment nd place of work here.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2017
darrytoz:
sir plz will you come and teach or tutor me english language

Sure. I can even do that pro bono.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 9:29am On May 06, 2017
darrytoz:
no ooooo am not a graduate....... I just walked through the tables and chairs in the lecture halls ni

Okay, noted.

I like your sincerity. grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Chiefkester: 12:23pm On May 06, 2017
osjoshua:

Studied agric initially but during his youth corp, he wnt into modern Roofing n House construction while his friend into house exterior n Interior designs...
They wia so happy about taraba cos you have more chances unlike other States where you have numerous large competitors..
Tho dey started small with no knowledge, they'll use the contract money to buy materials needed and then employ intelligent people to do the work......They've employed so many graduates including some of their course mates, cos its now a company..
they are now millionaire's in space of 6yrs..
politicians are giving them contract anyhow, from large housing to schooling n companies ....

That's why I went to taraba for business 2, in space of 2yrs now all I can see is a very bright future.. My monthly profit is *11 corpers pay..

wow i lov hearing such testimonies.......it goes to show that not all graduates ar block heads....... pls i will lov to tok to u privately.....this is my whatsapp nos 08086706392
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.
Abeg make boys protest against service...This is really bad cry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by NovusHomo(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
darrytoz:
bros.... Thanks for the rewrite in good queens english but remember that[b] i am a Nigerian.[/b]

So am I. This is an excuse for ignorance and illiteracy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by maasoap(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2017
maasoap:

You know the meaning of hypocrisy, right? You're hypocrite. Simple.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by veave(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
AleeDee:
I served nd still live in Tr (as it is coded). In our days wen state pay 10k monthly alawee, evrybdy is troopin to Tr nd hailin d govt (Ag. Gov. Garba Umar UTC) not until d rule of court ousted him out nd brough in Ag. Gov. Sani Abubakar Danladi CONTACT (presently a senator) who stopped d payment (I recieved 5 months b4 d stop). The ppl re welcomin nd respect corpers alot and I still enjoy my environment nd place of work here.

Good evening sir, please can you help me get contact for nccf papa or mama in jalingo? Please it's urgent t
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by AleeDee(m): 1:24am On May 13, 2017
veave:

Good evening sir, please can you help me get contact for nccf papa or mama in jalingo? Please it's urgent t

I dont reside in Jal nd dnt ve any corps contact

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by patrickpopoola(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2017
pls all Ussa corpers heard d state coordinator was @ Takum pls if u were dere update us dat missed it.Tanks
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by cris07(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
Meeloreh:
Served at Ekiti, u still have 2500 , we gat nothing
where ar u based n whr u now?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Alday: 6:00am On May 19, 2017
Posted to Taraba. After going through this thread and even after a page 1 Google search filled with herdsmen attacks, I'd say I'm getting a bit nervous about this. I hope it works out fine
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Meeloreh(f): 9:02pm On May 20, 2017
cris07:

where ar u based n whr u now?
why??!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chixjoe4all(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
If u want to redeploy after camping,,call or whatsapp 08068026976
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chixjoe4all(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
If u want to redeploy after campin call or whatsapp 08068026976
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by cris07(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2017
Meeloreh:
why??!
cos u mentioned ekiti...
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by guente02(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
EMXTAN1:
I loved Taraba State as z Corper in Kurmi LG one of poorest Local Government I believe in the whole of Africa, buh when I was redeployed after 4 months I felt sad leaving. Though I got 30k for the 3 months I served while I Abakaliki where I completed my Nysc where I also got 5k for the remainder of my service year.. I miss Taraba state more though... And I think they have one of the best camp and good officials and people generally!!!
Which town in Kurmi LGA did you serve. I was posted to Baissa to serve.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by EMXTAN1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
guente02:

Which town in Kurmi LGA did you serve. I was posted to Baissa to serve.

Wow!!, Nice I was in Ndaforo, I felt bad at first, but had a great experience
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dominicnuel1: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls help a pcm 2017 B. any advice is needed nw
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by IamAboki: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Primecash:
Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.

Funny

what's so good in being Christian state without functioning government?

Nigerians and religious madness hmmm!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by brownkenny(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Over the years Breeno Int'l limited has been a company providing transport solutions especially for NYSCs, LAW SCHOOLS. This year we undertake the following Norther states from LAGOS to their various orientation camp.

STATES.................................... FARES

* Gombe.......................... N13.000
* Abuja............................. N9.500
* Bauchi........................... N13.000
* Jigawa...........................N14.500
* kaduna.......................... N10.000
*kano................................N11.500
*kastina............................N14.500
*kebbi...............................N13.000
*sokoto............................N13.500
*Nasarawa.......................N10.000
*plateau...........................N13.000
*Taraba............................N15.000
*yobe....................... ......N16.000
*Niger...............................N12,000
*Zamfara.........................N14.500.

NOTE: payment MUST made a day before the actual day of travelling.
Departure time: 6:30am. Please If you can't come out before the time mentioned above..dont border buying ticket. We don't want left anyone behind because it's a far journey.

No sales of ticket on the date of travelling.
For enquires please call.. 08029961517, 08057498852
breeno797@gmail.com start making an arrangements now.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mustaphasaidu: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
This 1just weak me
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The blunders are intentional.

He's a troll desperate for attention...unfortunately, you guys are giving it to him.

Must be a pathetic fellow.
bleeped u angry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by GentlePEACE: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .
how va, were you posted there?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Aspireahead(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Alday:
Posted to Taraba. After going through this thread and even after a page 1 Google search filled with herdsmen attacks, I'd say I'm getting a bit nervous about this. I hope it works out fine
Bros, you care to share your experience?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dominicnuel1: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
dominicnuel1:
Pls help a pcm 2017 B. any advice is needed nw
I remember asking dis question last year bt nw its like I don't want to leave taraba jus 3 months to my pop.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Aspireahead(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominicnuel1:
I remember asking dis question last year bt nw its like I don't want to leave taraba jus 3 months to my pop.
Thanks for coming back to share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.