Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62219 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2017
chumaster:
very stup1d state with stup1d governor; all towns are far away from each other, currently serving there batch b 16 stream1. I won't advise anybody to pick it.
They only use corpers in their sec schools but can't even pay them. What then are they using all those bailout fund for?

We are in it together, na tym u don get alert? I haven't seen ooo by now
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Taraba is the worst state to serve cos foodstuffs is very expensive, transport is also expensive in short everything about them is very expensive even though u put in ur best in their poor secondary schl still nothing gud will come out of it undecided

Where is your ppa? M also serving in taraba batch B stream1
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by 900warriorz: 11:17pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from

forget it bro....you no see bullet for him name?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2017
lovethchioma:
I served in Taraba state... and I must say I enjoyed my service year. The problem is that the place is just too far.
During my time, we collected #10,000 as state allowance.
I guess it's no longer as it used to be

You be old ex corper, that was Danbaba's time. They are not paying again

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Icon4s(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry

Come!

Is this a joke or what?

You are a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Lepkacious: 11:22pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

lol,y not start a comedy show

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Lepkacious: 11:23pm On May 04, 2017
Icon4s:

Come!
Is this a joke or what?
You are a graduate?
jst speak pigin abeg
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Icon4s(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2017
Lepkacious:
jst speak pigin abeg
meaning?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Bullhari: 11:33pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

my dear, please, return all the allawee you received with 7% simple interest per month with a letter of apology, supported by other letters of acknowledgement of your apology, one from a senior civil servant, another from a judge of the high Court of your state of origin, yet another from your religious leader and finally one from the traditional ruler of your hometown.

then go back to all the schools you ever attended, or planned to attend, demand for all the fees you paid with a return of 12.2% compound interest calculated annually. then sue them for negligence of their duties and breach of contract.

thank me later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ioreth69(f): 11:52pm On May 04, 2017
Gombe worst
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by EMXTAN1(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2017
Bullhari:

my dear, please, return all the allawee you received with 7% simple interest per month with a letter of apology, supported by other letters of acknowledgement of your apology, one from a senior civil servant, another from a judge of the high Court of your state of origin, yet another from your religious leader and finally one from the traditional ruler of your hometown.

then go back to all the schools you ever attended, or planned to attend, demand for all the fees you paid with a return of 12.2% compound interest calculated annually. then sue them for negligence of their duties and breach of contract.

thank me later

Lol.. U really cracked me up !! UA good except for your moniker! Buh..wat??

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by EMXTAN1(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2017
I loved Taraba State as z Corper in Kurmi LG one of poorest Local Government I believe in the whole of Africa, buh when I was redeployed after 4 months I felt sad leaving. Though I got 30k for the 3 months I served while I Abakaliki where I completed my Nysc where I also got 5k for the remainder of my service year.. I miss Taraba state more though... And I think they have one of the best camp and good officials and people generally!!!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Fela40: 12:24am On May 05, 2017
nevi12.... hello dear.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Chadso(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
Brother e really reach to ask eh
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 12:32am On May 05, 2017
george93:
What of health professional corpers?
Cos I picked there n hope they will pay me relatively handsomely as a pharmacist
can we be friends? am a pharmacy student 08131280558
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WhiZTiM(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2017
danidon08:
I just finished frm there batch A stream one. No shishi was given

All hail the famous Geologist who detected oil in one of Nigeria's oil fields using only a Stethoscope to the ground... grin

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 05, 2017
WhiZTiM:

All hail the famous Geologist who detected oil in one of Nigeria's oil fields using only a Stethoscope to the ground... grin
. Bros you are oyo o grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by pinkguy(m): 12:49am On May 05, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Excuse me when u mean second in HIV are they highly promiscuous.
after Benue state next is taraba pls check HIV statistics in Nigeria
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mhizAnnie(f): 12:51am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:

Wow...just wow shocked
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by obasidon1(m): 12:53am On May 05, 2017
george93:
What of health professional corpers?
Cos I picked there n hope they will pay me relatively handsomely as a pharmacist
"Relatively handsomely", and you are a pharmacist? shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by mhizAnnie(f): 12:55am On May 05, 2017
Bullhari:

thank me later

Lmao #savage
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by arrestdarrester: 1:28am On May 05, 2017
Please go out there and serve. This is your opportunity for greatness. One thing with service is this: do not compare yourself with others especially those who see it as one wasted year in their life.

Be one of the best (state award), if not the best (national award).
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Chiefkester: 1:28am On May 05, 2017
osjoshua:
just keep deceiving your self... na taraba my brother for make money after youth service.. He is a successful business bachelor with 2 houses, 1 Lexus 360 and a Camry...
BTW, I'm currently in Taraba now..under developed states are the best to make it cos u ll ve more to offer

pls What biz is ur brother into m prepping for service....n m interested.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by champagnepapi01: 1:37am On May 05, 2017
Chiefkester:

pls What biz is ur brother into m prepping for service....n m interested.

4g Network...10pm to 4am, 10am to 4pm. hp pavilion (2nd Use) Bomb Romania. Thank "Him" Later

Pls I'm typing out of Hallucination

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by RotimiGuy(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2017
I had to redeploy from this state. Camp is so harsh.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sharubutu(m): 3:03am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:

Tell me you're joking.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by summerflame(m): 5:49am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:

adaks my nigga

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Achisunny(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2017
Amen [color=#006600][/color]
Nakuza:
Thanks Bros for coming out to say the truth. By the grace of God you will finish successfully without Fulani threat
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Achisunny(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Nakuza:
Thanks Bros for coming out to say the truth. By the grace of God you will finish successfully without Fulani threat
Amen
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by babakess: 6:16am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:

JESU!!!!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Naijaaccountwiz: 6:30am On May 05, 2017
mollymotion:
not only taraba state almost all the States don't pay corpers again.
Not true, bayelsa paid me about 60k for after service year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.