Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62195 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.

LOL....i guffawed!

Command of English here can be hilarious. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Elnino4ladies: 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
diggz:

Blaaad of jalingo....... cry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

If my teeth comot because of laff, I will hold you responsible.

You no well @ graduates are groundnuts.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by LionDeLeo: 8:00pm On May 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL....i guffawed!

Command of English here can be hilarious. grin grin grin

Just an innocent question. grin grin grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2017
Primecash:
Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.
You know the meaning of hypocrisy, right. You're hypocrite. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chloride6: 8:02pm On May 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Yahoo boy spotted grin grin

More like freelancer spotted
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dacovajnr: 8:02pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nope, he's a cobbler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.

some states don't pay at all. Enugu state that used to pay 10k now pays eight hundred and fifty naira. accept whatever you are given and move on
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by advocatebaba(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
R u 4real, u just sentenced english Language to death by electrocution.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

WTF are you a graduate?

The blunders are intentional.

He's a troll desperate for attention...unfortunately, you guys are giving it to him.

Must be a pathetic fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by delishpot: 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

Hahahaha, sọ Ekiti tried for me na. I earned #500 per month serving as a teacher. Some states don't even pay. So,at all at all naim bad pass!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Elnino4ladies: 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The blunders are intentional.

He's a troll desperate for attention...unfortunately, you guys are giving it to him.

Must be a pathetic fellow.

Wow! I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by luminouz(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
Meeloreh:
Served at Ekiti, u still have 2500 , we gat nothing
My state? Issalie!!!!!!! shocked shocked
BTW...babe..U ARE THICK!!!!@DP
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

I'll advice you to delete this account and open a new one because with what you've written above, you have not only succeeded in disgracing Nigeria, you've also disgraced all the graduates worldwide. damn!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by dacovajnr: 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

pau, pau,po po po, piannnnnnnnnnnnn! Gba uuuuuuuuuu!!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Hades2016(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

my guy no kill person ooooooo English is dead grin when is the funeral? grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2017
Primecash:
Taraba, Very suny, poor and Government that do no care for corpers. One good thing is that its a Christian state.

good thing you now know everyone from the north is not a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Klington: 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... U were on selfless service remember

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Danjuma2017: 8:09pm On May 04, 2017
Ekiti is the worst ever, this the state were Corpers suffered interns of accommodation thank God my relocation work very stingy set of people.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by onuwaje(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2017
Let me clear the air..

In EKITI. Batch B15 state i worked for the Ministry of Environmemt and i was credited 5k(4850) every month and same applied to other .Ministries (i.e Education)

So all those saying they got nothing from Ekiti

I am not understanding grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

lols....naughty you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by DLioness(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2017
ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .
haha once u choose an "odd", u wl definately be postd there unless u work it.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ozo13(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I no fit laff abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by DLioness(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2017
ut47:
and taraba is among the states i selected... I pray they shdn't post me to taraba state o .
haha once u choose an "odd" state, u wl definately be postd there unless u work it.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... . Some graduates are groundnuts
murderer!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
whistle blower re suppose be active in dis NYSC scheme there re so many fraud in it... has EFCC not discovered it yet?

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
Chai!! The state looks like a jungle sef grin grin thank God its not even one of my selected state of deployment. Naija i hail thee!!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Klington: 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017
hey!!!!!!! Chisös. Which kind wahala be this nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by GhettoG1(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Please redeploy from camp. if you do not want to suffer.

Abeg the issue of state of origin Error will it be rectify at the camp?? Or there is another means to do it before entering camp
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
george93:
What of health professional corpers?
Cos I picked there n hope they will pay me relatively handsomely as a pharmacist

U wan show urself now say u study pharmacy.. Relatively handsome as a pharmacist because pharmacist is created by God others are created by Satan...pay u relatively handsome casted

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ImaIma1(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
From what i am reading here...that means Osogbo was heaven. The camp was said to the one of the best then.
I taught in a public school and the government paid 3500 monthly...over 5yrs back though.
We might not be entitled to anything from the state but i believe that funds are made available for corpers but are diverted along the way.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by classicTutor(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2017
People like Op chose Taraba, Akwa-ibow, Enugu and River States because of N10,000 state Alawee. Most of these states are not paying any longer. Akwa-Ibo was paying N10,000 but later reduced to N4,800. My little advice to all prospective corps members is to choose states where they can develop and acquire more skills not because of state Allowance.
Can't believe Al'makura can pay us N5,000 per month

#Team 2016A Nasarawa kopa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.