Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

He Cheated On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me (3893 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No
That's not true. And stop lying to me!
Re: He Cheated On Me by 7footre(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
moonloved:
I concur

I couldn't help but comment on this....
Don't let people on this forum bully you into going back to your vomit. If cheating is a tie breaker for you, pls don't go back to that guy! The most he will do is make his ways more discrete probably up until marriage

What happens when you are married and he starts flaunting his cheating ways to your face? What will you do? If you come back here by then, it is still these set of people that told you to hold on that would ask you if you didn't see the signs while courting

Most of the men telling you to forgive would send their girlfriend's away for the same offence. Don't believe that bullcrap about all men cheating and what not....
I can prolly type more but I hope you make the right choice
Re: He Cheated On Me by Soyhe(f): 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
7footre:

I couldn't help but comment on this....
Don't let people on this forum bully you into going back to your vomit. If cheating is a tie breaker for you, pls don't go back to that guy! The most he will do is make his ways more discrete probably up until marriage

What happens when you are married and he starts flaunting his cheating ways to your face? What will you do? If you come back here by then, it is still these set of people that told you to hold on that would ask you if you didn't see the signs while courting

Most of the men telling you to forgive would send their girlfriend's away for the same offence. Don't believe that bullcrap about all men cheating and what not....
I can prolly type more but I hope you make the right choice
my thoughts
Re: He Cheated On Me by iceybux(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lady Believe It Or Not Only Abt 5% Of Men Barely Cheat,if U Leave What Makes U Think The Nxt Guy Wont Coz He Act All Saint,u Only Acting Up Coz U Saw Not Lik U Caught,a Guy Can Cheat On U And Stil U Wouldnt Knw If He Chooses,my Girl Did Such Yearz Back I Was Angry And All For Months But Stil Forgave Her,theres Always A 1st Time,after That Ur Decisions Can Count.
Re: He Cheated On Me by Kennyprince: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
It happened today, was supposed to visit my fiance today but i decided not to go. I was surprised he only called me once today which is very unusual of him. I felt something is wrong so i decided to visit him without calling to know if he is around or not.
Getting to his house i met him with another girl drinking wine together. Guess what i did? I greeted the lady, opened d fridge took a bottle of wine served myself, changed d Tv channel to a music station. D girl was not comfortable again and she decided to leave.
My fiance has been begging that d lady is just a friend to him and i asked him this question "if she is just a friend why didn't u introduce her to me?
Told him am no longer comfortable with him, he is pleading i shouldn't leave him now he is calling my friends to beg me but have already made up my mind to keep to myself.
Go in peace, your guy will have another girlfriend soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guess My Nationality Just By Looking At My Photo / I Love My Boyfriend And Want To Marry But He Is Poor, Please Help / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.