Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

He Cheated On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me (3892 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheated On Me by Rayton(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2017
LadyJul:
My dear u better go back to to your fiance... If u guys love each other then go back to him... If u leave him now another gal will take ur place quickly... Don't think u can't be replaced because they are millions of gals out there ready to date him Asap...

Over sense deh dz Matta wey I quote so ..
O'girl, we all deh yarn u to do anoda thing but if na we.. We go still forgive am so beta forgive am sharpali than Start with new man all d way... U Neva catch am Koro Koro
Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 8:06am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
my Sis, take your pride back and make peace with your relationship, you felt that they had sex which is just a hypothesis! did you catch them? at times we destroy our relationship by generating some baseless hypothesis (assumption) which no one is sure of even you. My principle: I don't believe in what I have not seen!!! my dear, is he a prisoner that no girl can visit? see, often my babe will visit me on announced & she do meet a girl in my room but she never doubted me because she knows whom I am & we are 4years in our relationship.
Note; Trust is d key in a relationship but if you wish to walk away just because of hypothesis, safe journey o but promise me that you won't regret it.
That is y I always say that LOVE IS A SCAM. if you value your PARTNER, you won't just walk away just because of your HYPOTHESIS (ASSUMPTION) & even if he cheated on u because you can't just leave what you so much valued except if you fight for it & it's beyond you. stay & fight for your relationship.
I called you a weak woman because u cannot fight for your relationship & from my understanding, u believes in rumors & hypothesis which will destroy your marriage if you don't change NOW.
NOTE: my babe once cheated on me two years ago and she shamelessly walked away but I stood on my ground
to bring her back because I valued her and she RESPECT me for that singular act till now. many rich men are coming but she can't leave nor double that again because she has known how much I value her. let me stop here jare......
Thanks . I appreciate
Re: He Cheated On Me by Jman06(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
sorry to say but u are not a good adviser one bit. where the guy cheat on her?? can't you think logically? let her go na, & that's is how she will be jumping from one man to another. HOW MANY MEN are serious with girls? all they want is pvssy & nothing more & here she has a fiancee, OK na, sis save journey
Special adviser!!! I've seen you. Didn't you read her post where she said she saw the signs they had sexx That is how you guys push ladies into marriage with irresponsible guys and before you say jack the marriage has crashed.

And for your info, not all men look for pussies,only irresponsible men do.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:15am On May 01, 2017
Men
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
Sweetie, you should be so proud of yourself. Don't take him back just stay strong and make yourself very busy.
Please disregard this advice. If he begs, please forgive him. Men are like that and it doesn't mean you aren't loved by him.
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:36am On May 01, 2017
SirJeffry:
Please disregard this advice. If he begs, please forgive him. Men are like that and it doesn't mean you aren't loved by him.

Please ignore advice from men who want to convince you that it's ok your man cheats, he still loves you. If he loved you he wouldn't risk loosing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2017
In the time I have been on this forum, I have noticed how men stick together. They will advice women to stay with cheating abusive partners and tell their fellow man to through out a woman who is abusive and cheats.

When will men be honest with themselves and each other? He lost a good thing and karma will bring him the younger sister of that good woman and the younger sister will stamp on his heart and burn down everything he worked for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by Greenbullet(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
so u wanna leave your man because u met another girl in his house which they were not even having sex? anyway u can end d relationship because
1. u never loved him.
2. u are a weak woman that any girl can collect ur guy/husband.
3. u are so proud
4. u are not serious with the relationship.
note: a woman who is serious in a relationship never give any woman chance to collect her guy. beside he didn't even cheat on u. maybe you kept one holy Rev to Marry you. abeg good night
This is the most stupid advice ever, how can you say she never loved him, she is an independent woman and still finds time to visit him regularly, and probably satisfy his urge before leaving, the idiot is taking her for granted, because she fails to visit him one time, he entertains a female visitor, who knows if this his first time, that kind of man cannot be trusted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:53am On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Men
women
Re: He Cheated On Me by Jman06(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2017
This is how it starts! Gradually from courtship until marriage and the cheating partner assumes that the other has accepted the status quo.

I live in an environment where i am surrounded by children born by divorced parents. These children live at the mercy of neighbours due to their parent's inability to get things right in marriage. From start they claim they 'love' the partner, which in most cases is just bodily attraction that fades with time. They ignore all the warning signs and end up marrying the person. When the reality sets in, they jump out of the marriage and in most cases, with children who end up becoming liabities to the society. It is rife here in the south-south region.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2017
Wizywiz:
So what should we do for you?. U ve taken a decision so stick to it
undecided
Wizywiz:
So what should we do for you?. U ve taken a decision so stick to it
Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
moonloved:
Thanks . I appreciate
sorry if I upset you with my comments, pls upset not. I was only trying to make u see it in other view. I pray that you follow your heart and take the right decision which will be of your interest. shalom dear.
Re: He Cheated On Me by pweetychyka(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2017
@OP, if u intend leaving ur fiancé cos u saw him wit anoda lady, wat guarantees u dah ur next partner isn't worse dan he is? U av to be thankful to God dah ur fiancé in question showed remorse.... wat if he neva showed remorse wah would u have done?

it is common among most men to cheat! wah u should be praying for is dah ur hubby accords u every respect u deserve as a wife n also take up his responsibilities as the head of the house...

#nomanisasaint

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
so u wanna leave your man because u met another girl in his house which they were not even having sex? anyway u can end d relationship because
1. u never loved him.
2. u are a weak woman that any girl can collect ur guy/husband.
3. u are so proud
4. u are not serious with the relationship.
note: a woman who is serious in a relationship never give any woman chance to collect her guy. beside he didn't even cheat on u. maybe you kept one holy Rev to Marry you. abeg good night

Don't mind them you said it all dear.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by chi4ik(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Don't mind them you said it all dear.
my pleasure
Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2017
chi4ik:
sorry if I upset you with my comments, pls upset not. I was only trying to make u see it in other view. I pray that you follow your heart and take the right decision which will be of your interest. shalom dear.
not upset. Its always good to learn
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Jman06:
If you know your worth, don't go back to him, atleast not now. Make him realize you have zero tolerance to infidelity. If he's worth spending the rest of your life with, he would not quickly go for another girl but would continue to beg you. Don't listen to those saying you should go back to him lest he replaces you, that's bullsh1t. Just like there are ladies out there looking for eligible men, there are also many eligible men too looking for good ladies to settle with. Infact, i can hook you up with a richer, more educated and responsible guy who's currently searching.

My point is, stick to your gun and make your stand on infidelity sink into his big head before you marry him and he makes cheating on you a habit.!
coming from a guy, I think its standard, nothing more to add.
its not bout be proud, nd don't allow the general blive get to u, even if the world think there are no husbands or good guys out there, think your own way and profess nd claim wat u want!. bout if he is sincerely sorry, u could have a rethink thou!!,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
This is the most stupid advice ever, how can you say she never loved him, she is an independent woman and still finds time to visit him regularly, and probably satisfy his urge before leaving, the idiot is taking her for granted, because she fails to visit him one time, he entertains a female visitor, who knows if this his first time, that kind of man cannot be trusted.
u got it right. This was not d first time
Re: He Cheated On Me by Soyhe(f): 5:49am On May 02, 2017
Hmmmm, men are polygamous in nature
Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 6:02am On May 02, 2017
Soyhe:
Really?
Re: He Cheated On Me by moonloved(f): 7:01am On May 04, 2017
Soyhe:
I concur
Re: He Cheated On Me by Rukkydelta(f): 7:14am On May 04, 2017
moonloved:
well based on my findings they had sex b4 i got there. Thanks but 1, am not a weak woman but this is someone i trusted so much by trying to pleased him wit everything 2, am not weak that any girl can collect my husband, he is d over jealous type if i was d one that did that i knw what he can do 3, proud u say? I wish u know me then u can take d word "proud" away 4, Oh! Am not serious? U made me laugh wit this
My dear please don't take whatever he said serious cos his kind are much on nl
Move on though it will be hard, but you will eventually scale through. Always remember that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: He Cheated On Me by Akinwale14(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Men cheat Women cheat too,even omo pastor too dey cheat,nobody is perfect

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me by Akinwale14(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2017
Sis if u don't mind u can cheat on him too,do me i do you man no go vex
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
It happened today, was supposed to visit my fiance today but i decided not to go. I was surprised he only called me once today which is very unusual of him. I felt something is wrong so i decided to visit him without calling to know if he is around or not.
Getting to his house i met him with another girl drinking wine together. Guess what i did? I greeted the lady, opened d fridge took a bottle of wine served myself, changed d Tv channel to a music station. D girl was not comfortable again and she decided to leave.
My fiance has been begging that d lady is just a friend to him and i asked him this question "if she is just a friend why didn't u introduce her to me?
Told him am no longer comfortable with him, he is pleading i shouldn't leave him now he is calling my friends to beg me but have already made up my mind to keep to myself.
What a drama! Some men are silly sometimes. You just have to forgive him. Remember he's your love. Do not give the other girl any opportunity!
Re: He Cheated On Me by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30am On May 04, 2017
DeeTus:
What a drama! Some men are silly sometimes. You just have to forgive him. Remember he's your love. Do not give the other girl any opportunity!
Then when they finally got married and she open a thread about the cheating husband. You guys will be the same ones to blame her that she must have seen the trait in him during courtship but neglected it instead
The way we give advise on nl at times it's so ........ I just can't say lipsrsealed
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Then when they finally got married and she open a thread about the cheating husband. You guys will be the same ones to blame her that she must have seen the trait in him during courtship but neglected it instead
The way we give advise on nl at times it's so ........ I just can't say lipsrsealed
LOL! You sound like an intelligent person. Some men are good at keep women on their toes. That is why as a lady, you just have to forgive.
Re: He Cheated On Me by Apina(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
moonloved:
Hi Nairalanders,
It happened today, was supposed to visit my fiance today but i decided not to go. I was surprised he only called me once today which is very unusual of him. I felt something is wrong so i decided to visit him without calling to know if he is around or not.
Getting to his house i met him with another girl drinking wine together. Guess what i did? I greeted the lady, opened d fridge took a bottle of wine served myself, changed d Tv channel to a music station. D girl was not comfortable again and she decided to leave.
My fiance has been begging that d lady is just a friend to him and i asked him this question "if she is just a friend why didn't u introduce her to me?
Told him am no longer comfortable with him, he is pleading i shouldn't leave him now he is calling my friends to beg me but have already made up my mind to keep to myself.
Just what if he's telling the truth? I guess ur reaction only goes to confirm his fears. Relationships are built on trust and from all indication u don't trust ur man one bit cos u couldn't give him the tiniest benefit of a doubt. There's no rule anywhere in d world that a man must introduce his friends to his woman. You said that she left cos she was becoming uncomfortable with ur presence,guess what, wat u did was outright rude and she most certainly left outta respect. U are just acting insecure, cos I see no reason y ur said fiancee cannot entertain his friends or welcome them into his house.
Re: He Cheated On Me by Rukkydelta(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! You sound like an intelligent person. Some men are good at keep women on their toes. *That is why as a lady, you just have to forgive.*

And as a man it is forbidden to forgive, right? undecided
Talking about double standards
Personally for me I can't condone cheating but if the op will be comfortable with a cheating partner she can continue with the relationship
The ball is in her court. It's her life and she only can make the decision
Re: He Cheated On Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And as a man it is forbidden to forgive, right? undecided
Talking about double standards
Personally for me I can't condone cheating but if the op will be comfortable with a cheating partner she can continue with the relationship
The ball is in her court. It's her life and she only can make the decision
LOL! Okay but haven't you cheated on your boyfriend before?
Re: He Cheated On Me by Rukkydelta(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! Okay but haven't you cheated on your boyfriend before?
No
Re: He Cheated On Me by Gassa007: 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
moonloved:
have always been d busy type out of my tight schedule i still create time for him . Just only a day that i told him am busy he is doing something else
So why did you bring it here again Just to massage your ego I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / I Love My Boyfriend And Want To Marry But He Is Poor, Please Help / I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.