Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate (41204 Views)

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Cyriloha(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
glamour sefff to me nothing is wrong about the SMS but we know brity and there sekelewu life style thou
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Fisayo1212: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Dis is gud one

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Safiaa(f): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
She's so annoying. If she found it so inappropriate, why put it on snapchat? To boost your ego or what?

This girl should go and sit down

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Tenim47(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
mtcheew she dont even worth the text

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by IstandWitBuhari: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
It's inappropriate bcuz he's a uber driver but if he were to be dangote's son it will be appropriate. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
What's romantic there? Just reply thank you and carry on with your life. I don't understand the attention seeking undecided

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by defolman(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
This one No b romantic text now
She just want publicity jere

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Tyche(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Attention seeker oshi

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Jeezyy(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2017
first to comment
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by wagazala: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Silly girl...many a marriage has been formed this way. If you no want, just ignore..if he stalks you or continues to pester, then you can report.

Dont know why attention seeking girls go to the extreme. Iranu.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2017
Where the beauty

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by diogonwa(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
There is nothing remotely romantic about this

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by RealHaute: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
*in my soldier voice*
Go and sit down somewhere my friend! What are you feeling like. Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Chuknovski(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
its not bad,its only compliments, stop forming bever

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
I like the driver's balls. I can't be caught doing this though. I value my integrity too much.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by ezecy: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
If She gets such from Don Jazzy, Banky W, Dangote. Will She say it is inappropriate

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Eurydice(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
I can't see what inappropriate in there.....if he was a pilot...i guess she wouldnt see the message as inappropriate

10 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by orjikuramo(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
Mtchew! That's very appropriate and plain. Not even romantic an inch, just what he thinks of u,if E pain u change driver cos if anything eventually happens between u both na u go Don give am chance

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by bamirotola: 9:44am On May 01, 2017
Its appropriate, just dt it gotvto s wrong hand....I see nothing bad or romantic in d text.... Crazy celeb looking for cheap awareness.......
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by obailala(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
What is inappropriate here? Because he is 'uber driver' shey?

undecided
geekybabe:

God bless u. Me i dont knw what is romantic about dat message
Conflict of interest I guess. I'm sure the UBER rules prohibit him from hitting on his fares, he's aware of the rules, hence his plea for her not to report.

And yeah, the text may not exactly be romantic to everyone, but a simple text like this could actually brighten someone's dull day out there.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by PetrePan(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
Thats not romantic..these are word sec sch student say to each other
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by dhardline(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
Sometimes business should be business but don't blame a man for speaking his mind.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sandrahnaub(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2017
I see nothing inappropriate about this, i will even thank the uber driver sef(in a way that i'm not giving him green light o) cool

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2017
no be she act financial women?
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sammie007(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2017
What is inappropriate in this plain complement now ....women and the way they misinterpret things

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2017
Mtcheeew.... Looks inspirational to me

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by eyinjuege: 9:46am On May 01, 2017
What's romantic about the text message?
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by RedCapChief(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
Its because he's an uber driver. If she had gone for a business transaction in Glo and adenuga's son sends this to her afterwards, she won't share it with us or consider it inappropriate. She would quickly reply him, and even asking him for a lunch date.

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Objectives: 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:
How is this romantic?

So you compliment someone and you are accused of flirting?

This is at best a message that she should keep being good and kind and she will go places. It is appreciation and encouragement.

These people are weird dumb
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sirusX(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Sometimes ladies make it hard for a guy to pass a sincere compliment without making one seem like a pest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Welcomes Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.