Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate (40958 Views)

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Hoodfriend(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
Afonja
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by donbrowser(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Nothing inappropriate about this, tho I doubt the contents of the text lool dude's just trying his luck like he said all you gotta do "Is" read and you brought it on SM and he wasn't even rude sef all he wrote were words of encouragement if it were me I'd be honored someone I don't know sees me that way
How did he get her number?
She might feel it's inappropriate because the guy got her number by chance and next thing was to send her a lovely text

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by tartarus(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2017
babestella:

I've not used Uber for once, I drive myself all the time.

How Uber works is not the issue here, it is about the morals behind the text message sent to Naya, in what context is it right or wrong?, that is the debate.
It's wrong cos she never gave the guy her number, it was her first time on a trip with him(how Uber works: random drivers are always selected, you can rarely use the same driver twice), the guy stole her number from the Uber app cos before you can register on Uber you have to submit your number. Now you see why it's not professional? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Talk2Bella(f): 10:46am On May 01, 2017
donbrowser:

How did he get her number?
She might feel it's inappropriate because the guy got her number by chance and next thing was to send her a lovely text

I know this sometimes we gotta just ignore some certain things and focus on the message
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by KennyID17(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
wristbangle:

shockedshocked has someone hacked this account?

I was about to say d same thing as well cheesy cheesy

reading her comment got me like shocked shocked shocked

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by donbrowser(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I know this sometimes we gotta just ignore some certain things and focus on the message
Yeah yeah
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by AlphaStyles(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2017
see sense wey em use

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by donbrowser(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
tartarus:

It's wrong cos she never gave the guy her number, it was her first time on a trip with him(how Uber works: random drivers are always selected, you can rarely use the same driver twice), the guy stole her number from the Uber app cos before you can register on Uber you have to submit your number. Now you see why it's not professional? smiley
Many here are only reading the text.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by slimiyke(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
Sincerely I see no wrong intent in that message rather she's the one trying to make it look like a crime. I guess she's yet to have a better understanding of the word 'Compliment' imagine how this lady almost made this guy look like a fool in the eyes of the public.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by IRALIFE(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
Self esteem issues. She clearly doesnt see herself as such. Her self perception is low. The message is clearly not inappropriate. She needs to work on her self perception.
It may not be professional but its still not inappropriate to give a compliment. His intentions are not yet known. I really dont understand how he could 'steal' a number that was available on the Uber App

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
This lady is immature. The guy never used a vulgar words. The content of the sms are just words of encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by isaiahethan: 10:57am On May 01, 2017
She should be grateful.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by landlord1987(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
ironheart:
A typical Nigerian woman's mentality. You think he is hitting on you, while in honesty the way you acted, he was surprised a celebrity could be so meek. Still looking for inappropriateness in this text undecided
The driver was deceived by the way she may have related with him. if I am that driver I will appreciate her for making my day by calling my text inappropriate because I wasn't up to the class of the man she probably went to see in wherever I carried her from and to. idiotic thick-lips girl.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by ROBO1722: 11:00am On May 01, 2017
this is a cooked sms for us to comment.

all the messages asking you for sex and all that, y didn't you share with this group.

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by tmakins1: 11:00am On May 01, 2017
galadima77:
It's silly consequences like this that made the guy said she didn't have to reply... Well,.guys should sometimes learn to just keep their feelings within.
...pls I think u need to read it again pls....wat he said was no bad at all
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by riribae: 11:02am On May 01, 2017
chronique:
No;nothing inappropriate in that. Being a driver doesn't make him less of a human being. I think we need to evaluate how we relate with people around us and give them a sense of belonging. Don't always treat people like they are condemned to be below you. I relate and joke around with my cleaner and mechanic and if not for the way they address me,you wouldn't know they work for me. Each time I use uber, I don't relate with the drivers like they are "drivers" except when the person is rude. I've even had to tell a driver to come down and allow me drive to navigate past a place he couldn't drive through, and I drove him without hassles. Being a driver doesn't make them not to have feelings and emotions like every other person. It doesn't mean they are condemned to a particular status. You might not fancy his advances but that doesn't make his text message wrong. He's just being human. Let's stop acting like we just woke up one day and got to the level we find ourselves in. Yes, some of us were born with silver spoon but that isn't a license to automatically downgrade anybody.
Oh tnks u hv said it all...I jst dnt get wat is wrong with dis our so called celebs...getting d text frm a driver is inappropriate but if it wer to b dangote's son...she wud hv said God don answer my prayer
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by bigerboy200: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
chronique:

I didn't see him professing love there. It's just a casual message as far as I am concerned. Just a warm greeting.
It is still wrong sir. it can somewhat be described as an abuse of purpose..he only had access to her contact number cos of the uber transaction which ended the very second he dropped her off..

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Hoodfriend:
Afonja
What has Afonja got to do with this post? You are just an ethnic bigot
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by dmostcheerful(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
What is inappropriate here? Because he is 'uber driver' shey?

undecided
He should stick to what he does, work is work and nothing more, they have no formal relationship for him to send such a message, you might see it as nothing but it sounds as though the were in some sort of relationship.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Carter4luv(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
A driver admires his boss and sent a warm hearted message, it's inappropriate, if wizkid sent such a message it will b appropriate. If u don't av money in dis country u're nobody.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Hoodfriend(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

E pain am tongue
Gaddafithe2nd:

E pain am
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by logica(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
...meanwhile, if Dangote sent her a message "let's meet and fvck", it won't be inappropriate. grin
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by decatalyst(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2017
dmostcheerful:

He should stick to what he does, work is work and nothing more, they have no formal relationship for him to send such a message, you might see it as nothing but it sounds as though the were in some sort of relationship.

Hmmm...I get your point and i respect it.

But on the other way round, its an avenue to loose potential future partner. So many ways, place, and time love happens.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by charlesucheh(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Even with her british accent, she still behaves like a typical bush woman! you try to be nice, they'll take it that you're trying to toast them! what would she have wanted? for the guy to rain insults on her Woman are truly 9credit unit course work puzzle to solve!!! This YAYAH own just weak me!

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by spykid014(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2017
chronique:
No;nothing inappropriate in that. Being a driver doesn't make him less of a human being. I think we need to evaluate how we relate with people around us and give them a sense of belonging. Don't always treat people like they are condemned to be below you. I relate and joke around with my cleaner and mechanic and if not for the way they address me,you wouldn't know they work for me. Each time I use uber, I don't relate with the drivers like they are "drivers" except when the person is rude. I've even had to tell a driver to come down and allow me drive to navigate past a place he couldn't drive through, and I drove him without hassles. Being a driver doesn't make them not to have feelings and emotions like every other person. It doesn't mean they are condemned to a particular status. You might not fancy his advances but that doesn't make his text message wrong. He's just being human. Let's stop acting like we just woke up one day and got to the level we find ourselves in. Yes, some of us were born with silver spoon but that isn't a license to automatically downgrade anybody.

Well said!
Are you single?

[size=5pt][/size] iJoke! cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2017
nigerians are so used to non-professionalism, they have no idea what it is.. yes, this is very inappropriate. it's wrong for someone who has your contact information by virtue of service to contact you for personal reasons, that's privileged information and he's abusing it, this is like a banker seeing u in a bank and using your personal number to contact you to compliment you, that is unprofessional, doesn't matter if the intentions are good or not. if u really feel the need to compliment a customer, say it to their face, most ppl will smile and express their appreciation.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by charlesucheh(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2017
Why won't it be inappropriate! Because it came from an Uber driver and not dangote's son or otedola's! Accept simple compliment and pass, No way! Our Nigerian girls don't even have shame again o! You just indicated that, Your character in TINSEL is Akin to the real you!

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by 3kay945(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
All this kids of nowadays claiming to be Angel,...

Still can't find the wrong words in the message.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2017
Definition of a cvnt! cvnt move, from a deep cvnt!!!! She looks like a bull dog, with her bug eyes!
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by kenex4ever(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:
How is this romantic?

So you compliment someone and you are accused of flirting?

This is at best a message that she should keep being good and kind and she will go places. It is appreciation and encouragement.

These people are weird
the message is clearly romantic. He doesn't need to include 'I love u' for it to b romantic. "Don't report nor reply" says alot

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by obomobo: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
tartarus:
Why are Nigerians Shallow?? Must everything be about being rich or poor??. I find it inappropriate for an Uber driver to stylishly take a customers number and contact them after a trip! It is wrong! It's like Domino's pizza calling you after delivering your pizza or jumia delivery man calling you after a delivery. I bet that Uber driver does that to many female customers. undecided
Y'all don't just get it, why didn't he appreciate her DURING the trip or even ask for her number DURING the trip?! After all she was physically present! Did he have to "steal" her number to appreciate her AFTER the trip?!
that is the inappropriate thing she is talking about but people don't get it here

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by ngolokante(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mtcheeeew!! What is inappropriate in this 'holy' text, She just wants to show us that 'her market is still selling' and use the driver to shine angry so because someone is driving Uber, he cannot toast woman? angry

I tire o my brother... and I won't be surprised if tomorrow na she find the guy go, this one wey correct guys scarce now... Just wan take the guy shine... What a petty child... Why come and post someone's chat to or with you on social media sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.