Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (43075 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by olash: 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.

Uncle Seun, I hope you are reading this.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by factwriter(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Every time I read this shit it makes me puke.

See your IGNORANCE displayed like goods at a trade fair.

Does whatsapp post religious messages
Or it's people that uses whatsapp medium to post religious messages?

Some poo (obviously your like), types out a list of what is supposedly LAWS IN ISLAM, posted it (to another poo like you) then it's gets forwarded to you and (trust the Numbskull that you are), you gulp it down without referencing or confirming it genuineness from authentic sources, then you come out to tell us you want to PUKE.

Okay go ahead and puke, purge yourself of that "nauseating ignorance" you shamelessly flaunt on Nairaland.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by KaptainAfrika: 1:00pm On May 01, 2017
Wrong is wrong, no matter where you are in. I am sure you won't break the tenets of your faith, because you find yourself in a place where people do the opposite of what you believe in.

dingbang:
When you are in Rome, behave like the romans..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2017
factwriter:

See your IGNORANCE displayed like goods at a trade fair.

Does whatsapp post religious messages
Or it's people that uses whatsapp medium to post religious messages?

Some poo (obviously your like), types out a list of what is supposedly LAWS IN ISLAM, posted it (to another poo like you) then it's gets forwarded to you and (trust the Numbskull that you are), you gulp it down without referencing or confirming it genuineness from authentic sources, then you come out to tell us you want to PUKE.

Okay go ahead and puke, purge yourself of that "nauseating ignorance" you shamelessly flaunt on Nairaland.

Exactly my point! And to think these im.beciles have been forwarding it to each other without confirming its contents is really sad! some people really add no value to this world, total wastes.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by true2god: 1:03pm On May 01, 2017
Asidiq23:

This guy, u better be careful of what you say out of that mouth, if God will, He can cause you to be dumb forever for that blasphemious statement
Which God are you talking about? Do you mean Mohammed's family idol called allahh will punish anyone? In all honesty, can you mention a single person, you know, that allahh personally punished, without using Muslim mob?

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.
Well said, 1000 likes wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So you have to study Islam before you criticise the killing of an innocent man for leaving Islam?

Anyway, to study Islam, make sure you visit www.jihadwatch.org
www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.

Post on point
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by seeyouin2019: 1:05pm On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Every time I read this shit it makes me puke.

WTF... This really is an insane religion only for Pigs..

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by seunny4lif(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

Saudis arent worried about jordan or other monarchial arab countries. Saudis dont want democracy but an end to the terror and tyranny committed by assad and his allies in syria. Has nothing to do with democracy.
Which horror?
Like Libya and Iraq right?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

CyrusTheGreat

What should really make you puke is the fact that you dont have a use for a brain. The only thing you use the internet for is chasing women and spreading falsities you so foolishly accept. Shame on you.

Spreading falsities? Those statistics I posted earlier are well attested social data. They are not false in any sense. Your moronic obsession with a backwards, controlling and irrational religion brought by the swords of a bunch of violent child-rapists from 1300 years ago is pathetic.

I don't have use for a brain? Of the two of us, I'm not the one who actually believes that the extremely convenient rules some Meccan paedophile in 700CE scribbled down for his colonies were whispered to him by a magical abrahamic creator god. It's because I'm not a bloodthirsty woman-hating Saudi loving wahhabist muslim scum with a goldfish IQ.

Fvck Shariah law and fvck Islam.

Ersan:
"You will certainly hear much abuse from the followers of previous books and from the idol-worshipping people. And if you are patient and keep your duty -- this is surely a matter of great resolution." Quran (3:185)

"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Bible (John 3:18)

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." Bible (John 8:24)

Hey look, I can quote from shitty religious fiction written by hash smoking fools from thousands of years ago too!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by babadee1(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:

Actually it just means they don't live in a sharia controlled country.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
the sheep or goat must be killed afterwards because it is now tainted, and
the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

I’m wondering why the animal is tainted after a Muslim man has sex with it? If this is acceptable practice under Islam, then why must the animal be killed? It simply doesn’t make sense. Then again, telling Muslim men that’s it okay to have sex with an animal doesn’t make sense either, but that’s just me.

In Islam, it is fine and expected to practice the brutal arts of execution by stoning when a person is caught in adultery. A person is buried in the ground waste high with her hands buried at her sides. A circle is made around the victim from which the rock throwers may not pass. They must remain outside that circle. Rocks are then thrown at the half-buried person until she is dead.

Sex with an animal in Islam? No problem. Sex with the same gender? Prepare to die.

If you are gay in an Islamic country and you are discovered, prepare to be executed, either by hanging or stoning. However, if you’re just having sex with a sheep or goat, no worries. But do remember to kill the freakin’ goat, all right? Thanks!

Why is Islam given a pass on these and other things? It’s almost as if it is being protected.

What I find most annoying is the fact that rumors persist alleging that social network sites are starting to clamp down on those people who are critical of Islam. If true, then the question is why would they do that? Out of the so-called goodness of their hearts? No, it has to be something bigger – $$$?

Though we have quotes from individuals like Dr. Zakir Naik and I’m simply repeating what he has stated, this article is certainly critical of Islam though it contains the truth of what at least some within Islam teach and practice.

Hello, from ur post, it's evident u are ignorant of Islam, and that message is falsely ascribed to zakir naik, since u have time searching for lies and fabrications about isl, go to a trusted and sound site like www.Islamqa.Info and learn whatever u want to learn about Islam, before saying nin-sense, pls, don't u guys see the way, we address you people, u talk of islam, Allah, prophet. Muhammad, quran with abuses and insluts and derogatory names, do we ever abuse or derogate the leading men of u ppl religion... .we revere Jesus as a prophet of God, which is even in the Bible, if u want proof, I will give you, but all Iu guys know, is raining inssult and abuse in Islam and it's personalties, and u keep calling names.. .plus, u pll need to go and learn.. ..truly ignorance is a big disease
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vicardino(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2017
The prophet himself was a blood sucking demon nah. U either accept islam or die during his time
dsmooth1:
these people will jux fight or kill in the name of religion all d time, have they ever sat down and ask how many people the prophet himsef killed because he was insulted....
teaching and mentality gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 1:20pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

Exactly my point! And to think these im.beciles have been forwarding it to each other without confirming its contents is really sad! some people really add no value to this world, total wastes.

Like moronic Shariah toting idiots who want to destroy hundreds of years of human history and progress, and who think atheists should be executed.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by ipodstinks: 1:24pm On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are Muslim atheists too. Most of them left the Arab world for fear of their lives, that doesn't mean they don't criticize Islam, they are very vocal on social media.
Most atheists criticize Christianity because they were Christians in the past, you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in and you don't know inside out.
Muslim atheists criticize Islam majorly because they grew up in that.
Y'all should stop being myopic.
One atheist is spotted. If your mama born you well, go to Saudi and tell them there is no God or insult Muhammed. Na your hand you go take hold your head after being beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
quote author=olaade714 post=56100355]

Hello, from ur post, it's evident u are ignorant of Islam, and that message is falsely ascribed to zakir naik, since u have time searching for lies and fabrications about isl, go to a trusted and sound site like www.Islamqa.Info and learn whatever u want to learn about Islam,

the contents of the link is written in Arabic. don't understand Arabic.

before saying nin-sense, pls, don't u guys see the way, we address you people, u talk of islam, Allah, prophet. Muhammad, quran with abuses and insluts and derogatory names, do we ever abuse or derogate the leading men of u ppl religion... .we revere Jesus as a prophet of God,

I have seen Muslims insult Christianity by mocking their belief in trinity.

which is even in the Bible, if u want proof, I will give you, but all Iu guys know, is raining inssult and abuse in Islam and it's personalties, and u keep calling names.. .plus, u pll need to go and learn.. ..truly ignorance is a big disease

blasphemy laws were invented to protect unreasonable beliefs from reasonable criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by akintom(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
Islam = chauvinism + irrational violence + savagery

Fight with Those Who Do not Believe in Islam

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." (Qur'an 9:29)

Witness Testimony of a Woman Is Half of That of a Man in Court:

"O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things" (Qur'an 2:282).

A Man Can Marry Girls Who Have Reached Puberty Age or Have Not Reached Yet. (As Muhammad married Aisha before puberty age):

"Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period “is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy." Qur'an 65:4

These are only a few examples of Allah’s words, which are not open to interpretation, according to the definition of the religion and its explicitly set eternal rules.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by oglalasioux(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:

Hmm. So many likes. Kudos.

The problem with God is that he allows people to do his killings for him. We that don't believe he exist think people just kill and hid behind a God to justify it. Why shouldn't God do the killings himself?

You think Christians don't kill atheists offhand because of Jesus death on the cross? You are wrong. A millennia after Jesus, Pope Urban 2 led the greatest massacre in the history of mankind against the infidels (the Moslems) in Palestine. Where was Jesus blood then?

You want to know why Christians don't kill like the Moslems? It's because the Europeans that brought the religion to us have gradually abandoned it in the last five decades. No sane educated person will ever raise a sword in defense of an insecure helpless God. Where else will such execution take place except Saudi Arabia; a place where the Royal family uses Islam to steer away prying eyes to how they loot the people dry.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2017
olaade714:

Hello, from ur post, it's evident u are ignorant of Islam, and that message is falsely ascribed to zakir naik, since u have time searching for lies and fabrications about isl, go to a trusted and sound site like www.Islamqa.Info and learn whatever u want to learn about Islam, before saying nin-sense, pls, don't u guys see the way, we address you people, u talk of islam, Allah, prophet. Muhammad, quran with abuses and insluts and derogatory names, do we ever abuse or derogate the leading men of u ppl religion... .we revere Jesus as a prophet of God, which is even in the Bible, if u want proof, I will give you, but all Iu guys know, is raining inssult and abuse in Islam and it's personalties, and u keep calling names.. .plus, u pll need to go and learn.. ..truly ignorance is a big disease

What is Taqiyya?

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance Islam and/or to prevent harm to Muslims (taqiyya literally means "prevention"wink. Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts and the example set by Muhammad, including the following:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kill him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' [The Assassin] said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell lies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

When non-Muslims confront Muslims about facts that are inconvenient to Muslims (e.g., Hitler and Islam), Muslims often lie (see Muslim Brotherhood) with a straight face, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who don't appear surprised since they also know about taqiyya (as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths).
and i'm a freethinker moraphucka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Have you come across a former Muslim atheist that criticizes Christianity more than he does islam?

Yes. Cenk Uygur of the young Turks. Check him out on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by factwriter(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Like moronic Shariah toting idiots who want to destroy hundreds of years of human history and progress, and who think atheists should be executed.

I was hoping to hear from you directly, in response to my address of your "most reverend whatsapp post".

But looks like you are Choosey over who you pick e-fights with.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Trexnemesis(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
People still follow this demonic religion because it allows them to unleash the animalistic instincts in them. Remember, the heart of man is desperately wicked and always thinks of evil. This wickedness finds expression in Islam. The only thing that can change this is the spirit of Christ, if allowed to come in. Unfortunately, the devil himself who invented Islam, knew this right from the beginning and inserted precepts and rules to ensure that Christians, who definitely are well equipped to help bring them out of this bondage, are hated, persecuted and killed before they have the chance to do so! So,
hatred for Christianity has to be, and, is a core teaching in islam.
Comparing the lives of Jesus and Mohammed, one doesn't have to be told which one represents evil and which one, righteousness. The concepts of GOOD or BAD is clear to all. By looking at the rules and sayings of these two, one knows immediately which one represents the loving God who makes all things beautiful and give them to us to share and enjoy. Mohammed says KILL, Jesus says THOU SHALL NOT KILL. Mohammed says YOU CAN KILL THEM THAT DONT AS MUCH AS AGREE WITH YOUR BELIEF! Jesus says LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE & DESPITEFULLY USE YOU!
it is my prayers that as many as possible will come to their senses, come out and be saved from the bondage of Islam before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
The meaning of the hadith is that the necessity to wash is not limited to when semen is ejaculated, rater it is when the penile head (Hash-fa, lit. "the head of the male member," i.e. head of the penis) penetrates the vagina, then it is necessary for the man and the woman to wash. There is no disagreement on this today, even though there was disagreement on this by some of the early companions and others later. However, an agreement was later reached and this is what we have shown and presented previously.
Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully. This also applies if the woman places the male member inside her while the man is asleep, whether the penis is erect or not, whether the penis is circumcised or uncircumcised. All these situations require that the person committing the act and the one the act is committed on must wash themselves, unless the person committing the act or the person the act is committed on is a young male or female. In that case it cannot be said that the person must wash, for they do not have the responsibility, rather it is said that this person is in a state of impurity. If that person can discern (the sexual act) then his guardian can command him to wash just as he commands him to perform the ablution washing for prayers. For if he prays without washing, his prayer has not been performed correctly; likewise if he doesn’t wash after he reaches puberty he must be forced to wash. If he washed as a youth and then reaches puberty, then he does not have to repeat the washing.

look it even permits homosexuality and anal sex ...stupid fuckstards islamists
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
seunny4lif:

Which horror?
Like Libya and Iraq right?

Shouldn't you blames your "freedom loving" Americans for Iraq and Libya.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Trexnemesis(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
Asidiq23:

This guy, u better be careful of what you say out of that mouth, if God will, He can cause you to be dumb forever for that blasphemious statement

Then, let that god do it himself if he's the living god, and not some maniacs going after people with weapons in the name of a blood-thirsty god. Ok?

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

bastard cattle fucker couldnt wait to rape a small girl

If a woman inserts (in her vagina) AN ANIMAL’S PENIS she must wash, and if she inserts A DETACHED PENIS (thakaran maktu-an, lit. "a severed male member"; a marital aid perhaps!?) there are two opinions; the most correct is that she must wash.

no be by wearing burkah oo...bitches and bitzards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 1:58pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
The religion of Islam different from other religion.an atheist can desecrate ur own religion as u like.its not surprising as even those who are supposed to guard against such utter arrant nonsense.
A sex addicted pastor can come out to tell d whole congregation that the mother of a prophet was a LovePeddler.ur pastors tell u to drink poison while telling u its clean and d foolish congregations believe..our religion is not based on human ideas but by the law of the Quran.
U do not desecrate the religion and go Scot free.its as simple as ABC
What about the imams that tell people to blow themselves up just to sleep with 72 spiritual virgins in heaven. Keep deceiving yourself. Islam is evil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by factwriter(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

What is Taqiyya?

Taqiyya (also spelled taqiya or taqiyyah) is lying to advance Islam and/or to prevent harm to Muslims (taqiyya literally means "prevention"wink. Muslims justify taqiyya from the Quran, other Islamic texts and the example set by Muhammad, including the following:

"The Apostle said...'Who will rid me of Ibnul Ashraf?' Muhammad bin Maslama, brother of the Bani Abdul-Ashaf, said, 'I will deal with him for you, O Apostle of Allah, I will kill him.' [Muhammad] said, 'Do so if you can... All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try.' [The Assassin] said, 'O Apostle of Allah, we shall have to tell lies.' He answered, 'Say what you like, for you are free in the matter.'" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, page 307

"The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" - Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 269

"By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else that is better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath." - Volume 7, Book 67, Hadith 427

"The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from Allah. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution." - Quran 3:28

When non-Muslims confront Muslims about facts that are inconvenient to Muslims (e.g., Hitler and Islam), Muslims often lie (see Muslim Brotherhood) with a straight face, even on record and in front of other Muslims, who don't appear surprised since they also know about taqiyya (as well as kitman - the related practice of telling half-truths).
and i'm a freethinker moraphucka

No, you are not a FREE THINKER as you claim. On the contrary your THOUGHTS and half draft argumetation are evidently a product of COPY & PAST debate. A past time tactics common among two faced revolutionaries of the forgotten age.

You were born programmed to dispise Islam, that we understood and are even ready to forgive you.
Remove your brain from that default factory setting and true FREE THINKING will set in, ultimately leading you (back) to Islam.

Welcome to the religion of peace ...salaam asylum.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Exciton(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
As in all other instances, after going through 8 pages of this thread, not ONE Muslim criticised the act. Not even the "Islam is peace" kind. In fact, the only ones that commented are in support of beheading a human being. They're the aspiring terrorists.

There's only 2 reasons that come to mind: they are fully in support but don't dare show it, or they're afraid to criticize openly. Either way, both cases have to deal with fear. What a fvckers up situation to be born into such a cult group!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Vicolan: 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
Asidiq23:

Just hear yourself
You are just making fool of yourself
The same Muhammad that even non Muslims American scientists, elite, erudite claims to be the number 1 most powerful man on earth...
Bro.. You are supposed to be a student of knowledge, (well maybe you are not even educated)
Make your findings and stop saying gibberish here all in the name of likes and attention

Are you really pissed off....Once again Muhammad is wicked naw.....Based on my findings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Dannyfan(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Islamic is regilion of peace according to the prophet, respect the prophet of allah imagine not even a prophet or slave of Almighty God but a prophet of "god" name allah
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2017
grin

Oh boy peeps hate us for dis world woh, look at all the insults oozing out of nairalanders.

The behadee sef, he became an atheist, instead of him to enjoy the little time he has in dis temporary world. He decided to cause trouble by degrading & insult islam. All in the biggest, most influential Islamic country in the world. Ofcourse his head will get chopped off.

You are free to leave BUT NEVER DEGRADE OR INSULT( the law is clear, such things are punishable by death)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.