Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (43080 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

So ambiguous!

How? Do you support blasphemy laws? Should atheist be punish for saying that they believe Mohammed is a fraud in public?

Simple yes or no with a straight explanation

Everyone should obey the law of lands they live in.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
This is the Biblical verse used in carrying out the execution as follow: 'Death for Blasphemy'.

"One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die". (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Which Christian country today practice these laws? Islam is evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
The religion of Islam different from other religion.an atheist can desecrate ur own religion as u like.its not surprising as even those who are supposed to guard against such utter arrant nonsense.
A sex addicted pastor can come out to tell d whole congregation that the mother of a prophet was a LovePeddler.ur pastors tell u to drink poison while telling u its clean and d foolish congregations believe..our religion is not based on human ideas but by the law of the Quran.
U do not desecrate the religion and go Scot free.its as simple as ABC
Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated a woman’s anus, or a man’s anus, or an animal’s vagina or its anus then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive or dead, young or old, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully.mumu

Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.big mumu

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Qur'an' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.malu!!!

Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Tabari IX:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty." Muhammad considered the women that he captured and enslaved to be God's gift to him.?

you must be a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dsmooth1(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The prophet Mohammad beheaded over 700 Jews in one night. That same day, he slept with a woman after beheading her husband and father.

Imagine the horror she faced.

How Jesus and Mohammad treated women.

Enter Jesus

*He brought back a dead girl to life
*He healed a woman with an issue of blood
*He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
*Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
*He ordered for me. to love their wife
*Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
*Women wept at his grave due to love for him
*He said men should love their wives
*A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

*He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
*He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs by having sex with her
*He saw a little baby crawling and swore to marry her if he is still alive when she comes of age.
*He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
*He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
*He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
* He Married 11 wives and use to sleep with them all in one night
*He wore women's clothes grin
*He ordered the stoning of a woman
*Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
*Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
*Prescribed beating of wives
*He said women will be the majority in hell fire
*Prevented women from inheritance
*He wore women's clothes
*He ordered the stoning of an adulterous woman
*He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN
this is the first time am hearin all this ooo and if this is true i guess, it runs in the blood

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

Shouldn't you blames your "freedom loving" Americans for Iraq and Libya.
America started their democracy war on Iraq and Libya.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by akintom(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
Absurdities in Quran

When they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving.—27:18

Allah commands the angels to worship Adam. They all do, except for Iblis, who becomes a disbeliever. 2:34

Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews at the time of Moses because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah’s revelations. But what prophets could they have killed and what revelations could they have rejected? Most of the prophets and revelations came later, didn’t they? 2:61

Allah turned the Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes. 2:65-66

To settle a murder mystery, Allah brought a murder victim back to life by hitting his dead body with a piece of the yellow cow. The risen man then identified his murderer! 2:72-3

Allah makes a man “die” for 100 years, and then brings him back to life. 2:259

To show how he gives life to the dead, Allah tells Abraham to cut up the bodies of four birds, scatter their remains on four hills, and then call to them. Allah says that the dead birds will come quickly to Abraham. 2:260

“We shall cast him into Fire, and that is ever easy for Allah.” 4:30

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:17pm On May 01, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Human rights nonsense. what have they done to the thousands of syrian and palestinians massacred everyday. All they know is to encorage same sex marriage, beastiality, transgender, all in the name of protecting human rights. Hypocrites
My friend keep shut. Your own fellow Muslim countries even closed their doors to help fellow Syrians and Palestinian refugees that's why you all run to Christian countries for help and shelter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
factwriter:

No, you are not a FREE THINKER as you claim. On the contrary your THOUGHTS and half draft argumetation are evidently a product of COPY & PAST debate. A past time tactics common among two faced revolutionaries of the forgotten age.

You were born programmed to dispise Islam, that we understood and are even ready to forgive you.
Remove your brain from that default factory setting and true FREE THINKING will set in, ultimately leading you (back) to Islam.

Welcome to the religion of peace ...salaam asylum.

slowpoke ,why is your head up the ass of the religion of piss?because you have been programmed to maim others because your allah is a fiction and your religion is for morons like you ?
am here to feed you with facts from your book of wrath called the quaran and facts will you be subjected to swallow like how you will penetrate a goat's anus moraphucka

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated a woman’s anus, or a man’s anus, or an animal’s vagina or its anus then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive or dead, young or old, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully.mumu

Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.big mumu

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Qur'an' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.malu!!!

Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Tabari IX:137 - "Allah granted Rayhana of the Qurayza to Muhammad as booty." Muhammad considered the women that he captured and enslaved to be God's gift to him.?

you must be a bastard
I don't want to argue with u cus DAT means I would stoop my self so low.here is d thing,why don't u pack ur bags and travel to Saudi Arabia and then spew these rubbish u have just said.then I will know u really are the true son of ur father
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by akintom(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
ABSURDITIES IN QURAN

If you get dirty (by touching a woman or something), and can’t find any clean water around at prayer time, you can clean up by rubbing your face and hands in some clean dirt. 4:43

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

If the Quran was not from Allah its critics would find some mistakes in it. 4:82

Allah will also cause them to cut the catttle’s ears and change Allah’s creation. (This is interpreted to mean that Muslim men must not shave their beards, and Muslim women must not pluck their eyebrows.) 4:119

Jesus was not crucified. (It just looked like he was.) 4:157-8

When it’s time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can’t find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6

Allah has turned some Christians and Jews into apes and swine. 5:60

Jesus made a bird out of clay that flew away when he blew on it. 5:110

The Christian Trinity is the Father, Mother, and Son. 5:116
Pets are people, too! 6:38

Allah guided Noah, David, Elisha, and Lot on a good and righteous path. 6:84-87

Allah created the jinn but he is not in partnership with them. 6:100

Allah appointed jinns to be the adversaries of prophets. 6:112

https://www.samharris.org/?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skepticsannotatedbible.com%2Fquran%2Fabs%2Flong.html

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
What about the imams that tell people to blow themselves up just to sleep with 72 spiritual virgins in heaven. Keep deceiving yourself. Islam is evil
Am I to follow what one imam tells me or what the Quran tells me.I don't follow imams,I follow what's written in the quran.and it forbids it in clear times suicide
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

I don't want to argue with u cus DAT means I would stoop my self so low.here is d thing,why don't u pack ur bags and travel to Saudi Arabia and then spew these rubbish u have just said.then I will know u really are the true son of ur father
getting to my level must be ennobling for such a scumbag like your types....why dont you take a one way ticket and come to me ?am in my house,come and beat me if you can and lets testify if truly you are not a bastard
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Am I to follow what one imam tells me or what the Quran tells me.I don't follow imams,I follow what's written in the quran.and it forbids it in clear times suicide

To Mohammed, a woman was a walking vagina, which tells us more about his own mind than about women.

It is also clear that, to Mohammed, women were for one main use, copulation. This is why he required women to be completely covered from head to toe-- otherwise he had no control over his lusts. It is only reasonable that a walking vagina should be totally covered, right? This is what Al Koran, Sura 4:34 is talking about when it demands women obey their husbands and "guard what Allah has guarded" when their husbands are away. Nowhere, in Islam, in Al Koran or Al Hadith, is a Muslim man told to guard his private parts for his wife's sake! Read that again please. He can use his private parts anywhere he wants, even in sodomy with boys, without much rebuke from Allah.

bloody fhool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Same reason why Simon Peter drew a sword and fought for Jesus when he was about to be arrested.

I know u have no idea of what am talking about Bcoz u dont know whats in your Bible you just follow what your pastors say.
Its in the BIBLE.
Go and open your Bible(That is if u have one) Open Gospel of John ch18: verse 10
When Simon Peter drew the sword what did Jesus Christ say?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Okay,so you know you don't follow imams but you generalized all Christians in your post as obedient to their pastor even when he tells them to eat grass. Islam and hypocrisy are 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by lateech: 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
Even in Islam if u insult jesus Christ u will be kill, Allah says do not differentiate my prophet and don't abuse them all
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 2:28pm On May 01, 2017
You are a compound fool. You will never see anything good in your life for supporting murder.
Yusufmanusman:
The most dangerous human being on earth is kafir, when he speak he abuse and when he talk claims is true. Jesus say to rich men! When you want to follow me keep the law and the commandment. Quran is the last testament Allah send to mankind. Christians bible say! He who keep the law and commandment keep is soul but he who careless with life die. God Almighty send Muhammad SAW. Keep the law success is yours. Avoid make unprovok statement. Kafir is a sickness.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
You don't have sense.
Asidiq23:

Yeah, so you expect he behaves gullible like you not to study the shariah of Islam before he starts to criticise it's doctrine..
Something is really wrong with you bro. .
Meanwhile, those sites his fool posted up there are sites created by enemies of Allah and islam(may ruin them if they don't retract) spreading false stories and info about Islam to mostly corrupt the heart of unsuspecting muslims or potential Muslim revert.. So if you want to know about Islam, go to the Quran and the authentic book of haadith which would be explained to you a by a notable and practicing scholar of the religion and one very important fact is that, God would guide aright one who is looking for the truth only if the person is sincere about his intentions to get the truth .

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
getting to my level must be ennobling for such a scumbag like your types....why dont you take a one way ticket and come to me ?am in my house,come and beat me if you can and lets testify if truly you are not a bastard
Am not to beat u,I just told u to take a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia and speed that shit once again.then I will know u're not a bastard.
U can desecrate ur own religion all u like,u can allow ur pastors say shit about the holy prophets ordained by God and then u say they were revealed to them and still call them men of God.u can allow an atheist who doesn't know shit about ur religion say ugly things and u still smile and do nothing.
Why am I even stressing myself,i shouldn't be surprised.the person who wrote the bible was an antagonist of Christ till death,and then he suddenly saw the revelation and wrote the bible story about the life of a man he antagonised.isnt that atheist in nature?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

Everyone should obey the law of lands they live in.

but Muslims usually don't because they claim sharia law aka God's law according to them is greater than man made law that is why they are clamoring for sharia law where ever they find themselves. when France banned Burka and niquab (I don't kno if I got the spelling right) Muslims were protesting why didn't they just obey the law? some also insist on polygamy and FGM especially those from Somalia and Pakistan in countries where it ilegal. when it comes to Saudi Arabia just obey the law. Nigerian constitution is against child marriage but senator yerima justified himself using sharia law and I didn't see Muslim outcry hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
Saudaau83:
IS CHINA AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY,I CAN SEE IT CAME FIRST ON THE LIST OF COUNTRY WITH HIGH EXECUTION,I DONT REALLY SUPPORT IT BUT WHY DO NON-MUSLIMS FIND SOLACE AND HAPPINESS IN MOCKING ISLAM AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD WHILE MUSLIMS DON'T DO THAT TO OTHERS,
Go and ask yourself why Muslim countries fail to help fellow Muslim Syrian refugees ? Why are the Syrian refugees running to Christian countries for help and shelter?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Which Christian country today practice these laws? Islam is evil
Isnt it evil bending the laws of God just to suit the desires of man?
U would rather bend the law just to fit into the world
Jesus said,if you want to enter heaven,uphold the law of moses
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:36pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

He has fought all his battles, and won all in the end by the grace of Allah. He died the greatest human being that ever lived. Whats your point?
He died the greatest human being to only you muslims, that's if he even existed. Take note

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:37pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Isnt it evil bending the laws of God just to suit the desires of man?
U would rather bend the law just to fit into the world
Jesus said,if you want to enter heaven,uphold the law of moses
Tell that to your Muslim brothers who run to Christian countries and still bend the laws.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2017
frankmoney:
and oga you in your right senses will kill someone because he spoke about a religion he is not part of ? Indeed Muslims are the problem of this world
This is the Biblical verse used in carrying out the execution as follow: 'Death for Blasphemy'.

"One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die". (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:

in other words killing in the name of allah is justified? that Pakistani atheist recently murdered because of a facebook post is in accordance with Allah's will. there is really nothing like moderate Muslim.

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:40pm On May 01, 2017
olash:

Uncle Seun, I hope you are reading this.
Seun is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
He died the greatest human being to only you muslims, that's if he even existed. Take note
Glad it wasn't only Muslims that did attest to it.why not use ur free mb to better ur life by reading online than saying what u have no knowledge of
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

of course fake prophet Mohammed plagarised his evil religion from ridiculous Christianity and Judaism. blasphemy laws were invented to prevent reasonable criticisms of unreasonable belief systems what else is new? mtseew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
lateech:
Even in Islam if u insult jesus Christ u will be kill, Allah says do not differentiate my prophet and don't abuse them all
Mention 5 recent examples were Muslims killed anyone because of Jesus Christ?

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Glad it wasn't only Muslims that did attest to it.why not use ur free mb to better ur life by reading online than saying what u have no knowledge of
Who are the other people that attested to it? Post your proof here.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Soak him in his blood.Insulting Islam isnt oxygen you need for survival.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.