Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (12014 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Amen bro, wishing you a happy new month too, more blessings, good health to you this month and always.

I wonder how i for take get this mentiongrin but such blessing no fit dodge megrin

Happy new month to Lezz, Mimzyy, Obiorathesubtle, jacksparrow127, Lawlahdey
Aww..Thank you hunnie kiss kiss
Happy new month to you too kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ivyy(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
Bandwagon:
Wishing you guys blessing and favour in this new month of May.

Lefulefu, Misscuppy , Ivyy , Paperlace and every other Romancelander.

Happy new month dear.

3 Likes

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
ivyy:

Happy new month dear.

Hope you've been good, You've been AWOL lately.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2017
AHCB:
Happy New month to everyone. May this month be full of trolling, dissing, cussing, revelation, naked_ boobs and of course, my personal favourite, fucking_. grin

Cc:
O.bontami
L.ezz
Ft.boy
T.som
Pos.tmann
Bu.mbae1 wink
L.aveda kiss
Is.hilove wink kiss
Cr.eamish *big hug.
Mi.mzyy. Muah. *kisses down below. wink
Mak.ydebbie. wink
Mh.isbliss

And to all my e-enemies, haters and losers, You guys need to get a life, like seriously. tongue

Thank you, brother for the wishes. May your lot be that of joy and contentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
Lezz undecided
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by darbeelicous(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
same to u baby kiss kiss

Wow! Feels good to be back!

happy new month to Askibee..... kiss
Jodha...... kiss
Fernandowski kiss I hope this new month Una go stop hide and seek love! wink wink
ikp120:
Happy new month to Darbeelicous, Kimbra, Oyind17, MissCuppy, lovelygurl wink wink wink

30 billion for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
same to u baby kiss kiss

happy new month to Askibee..... kiss
Jodha...... kiss
Fernandowski kiss I hope this new month Una go stop hide and seek love! wink wink

baby gal hapy new month, its my month, I even wanted us to get married on DAT date oh....I rep may 13th
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2017
Alondrah:
Thanks Deathstroke, Happy now month to you too.

And happy new month to these wonderful people...

Ki.mbra
M.hzbliss
Bu.mbae1
Ad.erola15
M.zlarem
V.orpal
Fi.tnessdoctor (I kept my promisesmiley)
Tr.aphedges
L.ezz
B.ware
Ts.om
Salmomonkane. And all my followers

May this new month bring us blessing. smiley
I like the sound of your moniker! Reminds me of music sex

Is it pronounced
A-L-O-N-DRA?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by darbeelicous(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2017
wow..... That's great o

I go chop ur cake by fire by thunder!! grin
askibee:

baby gal hapy new month, its my month, I even wanted us to get married on DAT date oh....I rep may 13th
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lezz undecided
Beauty and brains! Where have you been?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
lezz:
Beauty and brains! Where have you been?
Hahaha..he only asks of me when he sees me sad angry
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha..he only asks of me when he sees me sad angry
I was of the suspicion you changed your medium of communication outside NL.

I got messages in limbo all for you.

They never turned green.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
wow..... That's great o

I go chop ur cake by fire by thunder!! grin

DAT will b d greatest gift ever, u coming to eat ma cake with me
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by darbeelicous(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2017
same here dearie! I would love that too wink wink
askibee:

DAT will b d greatest gift ever, u coming to eat ma cake with me

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2017
lezz:
I was of the suspicion you changed your medium of communication outside NL.

I got messages in limbo all for you.

They never turned green.
My phone got stolen actually,nd I changed my whatsapp contact.
How have you been?
I heard you got blood on your hands cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
[b]My phone got stolen actually,[/b]nd I changed my whatsapp contact.
How have you been?
I heard you got blood on your hands cheesy cheesy
No wonder. I kept wondering. There are apps on both android and Apple stores to protect your phone against theft. I think it even comes pre-installed nowadays.

Good to have you back.

As for the blood, the spillage was an act of necessity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Fernandowski(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
same to u baby kiss kiss

happy new month to Askibee..... kiss Jodha...... kiss Fernandowski kiss I hope this new month Una go stop hide and seek love! wink wink
hehehehehehe

you Don kill me Abeg..... jodha come and see oooo!!!!!!
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by darbeelicous(f): 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ashewoboy(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2017
wish i could fvck paperlace. i don't care if she is married or not.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by soulbless(f): 6:31am On May 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
Happy new month to

Smellymouth -For your hilarious posts
Mynd44 -For being diligent
Divay22 - wink
Tosyne2much aka baba10 grin

Who else sef

Happy new month and happy birthday to the following people:

YModulus
maomidavies
Chilee12
Soulbless
mzzdharmy93

Thanks and happy new month to you too. Whatever you've been struggling to achieve this year shall come to you with ease this month. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by harffie(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2017
I wish everyone happy new month, since I don't really know peeps.....
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by geebril(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2017
zeezeegal:
Oya, Go Get Biro And Paper... Lecture Starts Now! Happy New Mnt To U Too
grin
okay na..... Im always ready
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by obontami: 8:36am On May 02, 2017
AHCB:
Happy New month to everyone. May this month be full of trolling, dissing, cussing, revelation, naked_ boobs and of course, my personal favourite, fucking_. grin

Cc:
Obon tami
Le zz
Ftb oy
Tso m
Postm ann
Bumb ae1 wink
Lave da kiss
Ishilo ve wink kiss
Cream ish *big hug.
Mimz yy. Muah. *kisses down below. wink
Makyde bbie. wink
Mhisb liss

And to all my e-enemies, haters and losers, You guys need to get a life, like seriously. tongue

I wish you the best this month. My brother.

Respect!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:
No wonder. I kept wondering. There are apps on both android and Apple stores to protect your phone against theft. I think it even comes pre-installed nowadays.

Good to have you back.

As for the blood, the spillage was an act of necessity.

Of course,it was.
Thank you my dearie. wink
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Of course,it was.
Thank you my dearie. wink
you have to come back both ways too.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 02, 2017
lezz:
you have to come back both ways too.
Sure...could you PM me your contact?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by EniHolar(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2017
geebril:
Uhmm.....
Happy new month to --->
** EniHolar

Wao.. . Thanks so much kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SuperSuave(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2017
soulbless:

Thanks and happy new month to you too. Whatever you've been struggling to achieve this year shall come to you with ease this month. Amen
Amen o! Thank you smiley
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by LecciGucci: 3:15am On May 03, 2017
thesicilian:
Happy New Month to
Deseo
Hersley
sijo01
ychris
Cekpo34
Ajinoride
Xflint
GasAndOilTheory
Wizdude
damonami
LecciGucci
Madamaproko
Varagous
WomanOfRace

...and all the Edo ladies and gents in the house.

Thank u baba. smiley.. God bless u abundantly!
In this new month!

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by robosky02(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
Happy New Month to ...robosky02

Wishing them more and more blessings this month smiley

same to you dear cheesy
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by fredoooooo: 11:47am On May 03, 2017
Optional1 is Bae cool
Happy new month dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by asumo12: 10:50am On May 04, 2017
Omotayor123:
it's been a while since I do this. But I have been missing my peeps these days..

May this month be a good new bearer for you,
May all your problems be solved.
May your dreams come true this month, 
May all your wishes be fulfilled.

Happy New Month!

cc.
Aminat508

bumbae1

cherlene

dollyjoy

montez

funspot

ghostwriter

baba11

asumo

agarawu23

kazrem

kingtom

introvert

smellymouth

ishilove.

And all ....

Happy New month dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.