Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (12041 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
Bandwagon:
Wishing you guys blessing and favour in this new month of May.

Lefulefu, Misscuppy , Ivyy , Paperlace and every other Romancelander.
thanks my guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Quinn22(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
Happy New Month to RoyalBlak007 Emodeee bjhaid Toks2008 Rakiticbarca Joseph1832 FTBOY robosky02

Wishing them more and more blessings this month smiley

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Thanks Sir, same to you and the aforementioned.
wink

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Cherlene(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
Omotayor123:
it's been a while since I do this. But I have been missing my peeps these days..

May this month be a good new bearer for you,
May all your problems be solved.
May your dreams come true this month, 
May all your wishes be fulfilled.

Happy New Month!

cc.
Aminat508

bumbae1

cherlene

dollyjoy

montez

funspot

ghostwriter

baba11

asumo12

agarawu23

kazrem

kingtom

introvert

smellymouth

ishilove.

And all ....

In Jesus name amen.

May this month YIELD its best for you and your LOVED ones in JESUS NAME, amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Damn! I know im too late but lemme grab this space to greet my PLURIMI FAMILY ....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE grin grin grin

To
LEFULEFU the baddest Levi's Model wink
KENNYID17 the ever #TeamV kiss
DIVINEHAND2003 i see u baby kiss

And to my EVER DEAREST BOO SMELLINGANUS grin

HAPPY NEW MONTH to all of you guyz..always remember, YOU'RE THE BEST!
awwwwww thanks wink

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Lsofdk(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2017
ALAGA1:
Lsfdok..
Jackspar0w127..
Mimzy..
Smellingaus..
Siree..
Voral..

May Allah bless you all with strength, peace of soul, love of family and friends and all the good things of life..

Alhamdulillah..
Amen bro, wishing you a happy new month too, more blessings, good health to you this month and always.

I wonder how i for take get this mentiongrin but such blessing no fit dodge megrin

Happy new month to Lezz, Mimzyy, Obiorathesubtle, jacksparrow127, Lawlahdey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Cherlene(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
most people on nairaland feel too big and are covered by online pride, they will not wish even a single person happy new month but they will be waiting to reply i wish you the same and same to you, when someone mentions them..

Nonsense!!! who are you forming Beyonce for?

There are only two people that are worthy of my greetings in the whole of nairaland, [b]these ones appreciates you for who you are..

so I'm wishing cherlene and oyind17 a happy new month..
These month, the two of you shall achieve what others have not achieve in 20 years, an extraordinary blessings.[/b]

Awwwwh, at bolded.

I declare it in Jesus name, amen. To your prayer.

May you EXCEL in all your ENDEAVORS and may God rain down unto you all His blessings.

I wish you a happy new month.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Airtimex(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yes love nobody at all.

Cool wink
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Cherlene(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Awwww.... Mr carrot, I wish you all the best.

Happy new month to the pretty Cherlenekiss

Happy blessed new month beautiful ma, Oyind17. kiss

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Smellymouth: 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Amen bro, wishing you a happy new month too, more blessings, good health to you this month and always.

I wonder how i for take get this mentiongrin but such blessing no fit dodge megrin

Hahahah.. Haba!!! Not again!! And I think say I get am right .. cheesy
Baba, idi sharp . Thanks for the wishes boss..
Maximum Tuale..

Refiner, omotayo123, supersuave,Optional1..
Thanks y'all..May Allah bless you all with success, health, happiness, patience and strength as we enter the month of Ramadan.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Mimzyy(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Happy new month to Lezz, Mimzyy, Obiorathesubtle, jacksparrow127, Lawlahdey

Happy New month hunnie kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Beauty cheesy Happy new month to you too kiss
u con look me,u nor even say make u wish me well,chai marin don suffer
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
Thanks and same to you Quin22 ☺️
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aww u such a darling ! Oya take grin

damn girl! This is why I like you, pls drop the contact of the one with the hands in the air twerking like a girl on Flakka on the right side of the gift grin... She's lit as F.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
refiner:

Yea...u mentioned me when u quoted Rukkydel.ta post...u know my name was mentioned there...

Stay cool... smiley
stay safe dear.. I see the dot, thanks for the short lesson cheesy
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AHCB: 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
Mimzyy:

Happy New month hunnie kiss
How come you've never called me honey, talkless of blowing me a kiss? grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Mimzyy(f): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
AHCB:
How come you've never called me honey, talkless of blowing me a kiss? grin

You're wearing a new robe cheesy. Maybe if you will stop shedding your skin all the time cheesy tongue
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AHCB: 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Mimzyy:

You're wearing a new robe cheesy. Maybe if you will stop shedding your skin all the time cheesy tongue
I'll try my best, my queen. grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2017
jeloser:
happy new month to laveda... love her so much.

Happy new month to you too boo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Softorgasm(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
Cherlene:

Awwwwh, at bolded.

I declare it in Jesus name, amen. To your prayer.

May you EXCEL in all your ENDEAVORS and may God rain down unto you all His blessings.

I wish you a happy new month.

Cherlene
Amen!!!
long time no chat.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Softorgasm(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its not all part of life smiley his in a better place ( Thank you )
Yes family good just here surviving o
Anyway don't be a stranger shkw face once in a while wink
cool, I'm here to stay..
good evening.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Cherlene(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
Amen!!!
long time no chat.

Yes, you just disappeared.

How are you?

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Softorgasm(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
Cherlene:

Yes, you just disappeared.

How are you?

Cherlene
I'm doing great, and i was thinking it was you that disappeared, you are no longer active on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by peeparty(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Welcome to the month of may being the fifth month of the year and yet again our usual monthly thread
We open our romancelander studio.For all your new month wishes to friends,e-crush,business partner,your husband/your wife etc.

It simple.just wish 5 of them a happy new month.
My wishes goes to:::

Re.finer
Pe.eparty
Pho.toshoot
Mar.vel1206
The.resa1990

Happy new month guys and happy birth month to all may born
M- Miracles
A- Awaits
Y- You

FROM: RUKKYDELTA a co-host of the monthly nairaland shout-out thread hosted by PEEPARTY

Thanks dear

My new month wishes goes to:::

Rukkydelta
avicky
missmossy
Nickmezor
wristbangle

wish you all the very best of this month..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by wristbangle: 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
peeparty:

Thanks dear

My new month wishes goes to:::

wish you all the very best of this month..

Wow, thanks bro. It's being a while
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Unlimited22: 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
optional1:

seriously

wow

never knew date please... Me i'm btw d 2 double trophies 23rd
15th
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by peeparty(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Wow, thanks bro. It's being a while
Your right bro... more on front page this days..
Hope your good
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Cherlene(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
I'm doing great, and i was thinking it was you that disappeared, you are no longer active on nairaland.

Thank God.

Well the usual Cherlene does not COMMENT on every thread, so it could be why.

Cherlene
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by lezz(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
Lsofdk:

Happy new month to Lezz, Mim.zyy, Obi.orathesubtle, jack.sparrow127, Lawl.ahdey

My, brother, happy new month to you and your loved ones. May it usher in blessings and yeilds in all your efforts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
deathstroke:
Happy new month

Thanks Deathstroke, Happy now month to you too.

And happy new month to these wonderful people...

Kimbra
Mhzbliss
Bumbae1
Aderola15
Mzlarem
Vorpal
Fitnessdoctor (I kept my promisesmiley)
Traphedges
Lezz
Bware
Tsom
Salomonkane. And all my followers

May this new month bring us blessing. smiley

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Smellymouth: 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
Mimzyy:
Refi.ner
AL.AGA1(stubborn boy)
to.ks2008
Thanks guys, happy New month

Lol.. Hawayu?

Oko abinuju ki i peye...
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Alondrah

Happy new month to you too, more blessings.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.