Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429644 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dashlish12: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Pls anyone knows any family in lagos that needs sponsorer for land clearing with caterpillar should kindly quote me
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ShaoIin77: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu(martinect2803, chiefotunist). His real phone number is 0708 978 8633. Anambra people and indeed Nigerians should be wary of this fraudster that scam people with his fake facebook estates in and around Onitsha and environs. Which one is supernatural estate bikonu?

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by money121(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Businesselites2: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Here is How Monthly Payment of House Rent in Lagos will Work

The proposed Lagos Monthly house rent program is set to begin this January 2022; however, many of the Lagos state tenants are unaware of how it would meet their demands.

The Lagos State Government announced this scheme last year at the Lagos Real Estate Market Place Conference and Exhibition. The scheme was done to relieve tenants from paying advance rent; however, the yearly rent still stands.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/here-is-how-monthly-payment-of-house-rent-in-lagos-will-work/

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dashlish12: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Any survey in the house that can do land clearing in epe, the family got 150acres of land looking for sponsorers
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Willixo: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DaveHarry(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. I have a very important question to ask that requires urgent answers. I got a letter from my current landlord lawyer's office this morning, asking me to vacate the apartment I'm currently in. I rented this particular apartment October 2021 and now he is giving till 28th of this month to pack out, telling me he'll refund the remaining 8 months of my rent to me, even when I was expecting a full refund. What steps can I take?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DaveHarry(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. I have a very important question to ask that requires urgent answers. I got a letter from my current landlord lawyer's office this morning, asking me to vacate the apartment I'm currently in. I rented this particular apartment October 2021 and now he is giving till 28th of this month to pack out, telling me he'll refund the remaining 8 months of my rent to me, even when I was expecting a full refund. What necessary steps can I take?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
DaveHarry:
Good morning nairalanders. I have a very important question to ask that requires urgent answers. I got a letter from my current landlord lawyer's office this morning, asking me to vacate the apartment I'm currently in. I rented this particular apartment October 2021 and now he is giving till 28th of this month to pack out, telling me he'll refund the remaining 8 months of my rent to me, even when I was expecting a full refund. What necessary steps can I take?
do you have a tenancy agreement
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Frezhkid10(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
In need of land to buy..along Lagos badagry expressway..
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DaveHarry(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Canada2021:
do you have a tenancy agreement
Yes Sir
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
DaveHarry:

Yes Sir
share it with me on 08124890654

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.