Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Have You Had A Funny/weird Online Meetup Before (drop Your Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Funny/weird Online Meetup Before (drop Your Experience) (311 Views)

'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Had A Funny/weird Online Meetup Before (drop Your Experience) by Millz404(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
I have been chatting with this babe with one profile pic, just her face, well maybe it was my eyes doing a number on me or eye problem grin, she looked fine.

One this particular day, we were chatting and decided to meetup since her area is not too far from mine.

After spending an unreasonable amount of time in the shower, almost finish my new soap, i came out, spread half bottle of my perfume, rub soul mate on my head and use brush to do sporting wave. I ironed my Polo, even gave my jean light ironing. With my guyman sneakers i was off to meet my online baby grin.

I got to where we were suppose to meet and as the Good lord would have it, calling her, i saw her first. grin grin

Her face was in a long distance relationship with the face i fell in love with grin as if that was not enough she had 3 people's size all rolled in one. grin

Na so i turn my phone to silent, cross road, and took the next available exit. grin

Have u had an online meet up that went wrong/weird
Drop your experience

Re: Have You Had A Funny/weird Online Meetup Before (drop Your Experience) by Alphamale2017(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
linus
Re: Have You Had A Funny/weird Online Meetup Before (drop Your Experience) by Chukzii(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2017
...almost finished your new soap, hmm, Oga were u helping yourself with it??

(1) (Reply)

OKUJA Part 9 (do You Agree With Okuja?) / Woman Welcomes Quintuplets (5 Babies) In Calabar After 10 Years Of Childlessness / Episode 12 Of Accelerate Tv’s Shade Corner Is All About Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.