Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) (5371 Views)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You / I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Samakus(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2019
A hilarious message a clearly disturbed man wrote to his prospective feminist wife has surfaced on Facebook.

Read below

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Samakus(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2019
Front page bound. Book your space now cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by GraGra247(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
Nairaland feminists where una dey.

You'll see how they will desert this thread.

8 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by ValCon888: 2:09pm On May 24, 2019
She will cheat and get pregnant, next year na you go born the pikin.

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by biacan(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2019
Low self-esteem at work sad not surprise we have them here on this forum

8 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Samakus(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2019
They're already here. Dem feminists! Watch how they will showcase their mental ineptitude.

They're already wishing for free meals in Freetowns. Abia!!

4 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by ThothHermes: 2:27pm On May 24, 2019
A dumb feminist is a tautology grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by biacan(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2019
Samakus:
They're already here. Dem feminists! Watch how they will showcase their mental ineptitude.

They're already wishing for free meals in Freetowns. Abia!!
Looks like you have something to say ? Boy spite it out sad
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by SageMK: 2:33pm On May 24, 2019
Anyone that tries this nonsense will destroy his home.

Having equal right as a married couple doesn't mean the man shouldn't be in control of the affairs of his house.
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Beadex1(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2019
SageMK:
Anyone that tries this nonsense will destroy his home.

Having equal right as a married couple doesn't mean the man shouldn't be in control of the affairs of his house.

. Whats your own definition of feminism
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by LearnITsmash(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2019
I love this grin but I assure you that that marriage will be dead in less than a month cry feminist over to una

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by coolie1: 3:15pm On May 24, 2019
t
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by foolbuster: 4:40pm On May 24, 2019
Feminism is a term coined by females to manipulate the psychologically weak males into yielding to giving the females unfair advantage.

14 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
Lol...
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by iTearHerToto: 4:54pm On May 24, 2019
In the land of Zoogeria. Feminism is just another term for Hoeing. If you have another definition then you're either on your own or out of your own.

I'm beginning to crush on bobrisky winkI know it's strange but if I don't get to finger her punnna I won't forgive myself sad

I'll put her case on my To-do list. Quote your village native doctor angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by GraGra247(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
ValCon888:
She will cheat and get pregnant, next year na you go born the pikin.

Mumu.

And when he cheats and his Side chick gets pregnant, next year na you go born the pikin.

Ode!

7 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by stubbornman(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2019
R.I.P hungerbad................ keep resting bro
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by ValCon888: 6:09pm On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:

[s]And when he cheats and his Side chick gets pregnant, next year na you go born the pikin.

Ode![/s]

2 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Auladimeji(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2019
They will avoid this thread like the way PDP will avoid Television when PMB will be sworn in for second time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
This is what feminism is all about: 50-50 ratio. However, the Nigerian feminist only remembers she is one when it is in her favour.
It is a man's duty to feed his wife because we are still suffering the consequences of Adam eating a fruit from Eve.

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by addictiv(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2019
50:50 no cheating.... also add if she hear noise downstairs for night. she dare not wake me up to go and check. make she go check am herself.

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by majorhbk: 7:56pm On May 24, 2019
If them post me go Maiduguri to fight book haram this year
U know say next year na ur turn ba, as em talk am say life na turn by turn�

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
His understanding of feminism is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Samakus(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2019
biacan:
Looks like you have something to say ? Boy spite it out sad

No time for anything that won't add to my bank account. Enjoy your day
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by ShinqRambq: 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Where are the ashawos wen u need dem
Cc Pocohantas/Antibrutus
Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
biacan:
Low self-esteem at work sad not surprise we have them here on this forum
I am sure you manufactured the low self esteem that you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
foolbuster:
Feminism is a term coined by females to manipulate the psychologically weak males into yielding to giving the females unfair advantage.
GBOSA! cheesy grin Your head dey there. They told us feminism meant equality of both sees but from their actions, we saw it meant so much more.

Feminists envy men for having masculinity and they hate men. What they really want is female superiority and female favouritism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by foolbuster: 8:36pm On May 24, 2019
Martinez39:
GBOSA! cheesy grin Your head dey there. They told us feminism meant equality of both sees but from their actions, we saw it meant so much more.

Feminists envy men for having masculinity and they hate men. What they really want is female superiority and female favouritism.

You are among the few that have sense.

Naturally a man and a woman can never be equal since they are not the same. They both originated for different purposes and can never substitute each others roles effectively.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by alukstea(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2019
3 green cold bottles for you .

foolbuster:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Karleb(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2019
ThothHermes:
A dumb feminist is a tautology grin grin grin

Table Shakers Association of Nairaland.

I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) by Karleb(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I am sure you manufactured the low self esteem that you are seeing.

I searched the whole thread for the low self-esteem and couldn't find it.

I guess she just learnt those words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / “it’s Hard For Me To Find A Boyfriend Because Of The Content I Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.