Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) (4453 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 02, 2017
succyblinks:
grin grin grin

This shii jus gave me a nostalgia, I remember the day when my ex wore my panties

Geez!!! I almost died in laughter, the panties couldn't fit in well sef cos of the D
cheesy grin cheesy
hw many inches?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by succyblinks(f): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

hw many inches?

It was.flaccid na
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Tats cute grin
I wud love to see my man wearing my G-string cheesy grin cheesy grin
ur G-string wey dey like enta person yanshhh?grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2017
succyblinks:

It was.flaccid na
and u loved it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 02, 2017
wen u take codeine for d first timegrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by succyblinks(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

and u loved it?

What are you talking about?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 02, 2017
succyblinks:

What are you talking about?
talking abt his flassid D
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by succyblinks(f): 9:43am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

talking abt his flassid D

The sight was damn funny na
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

ur G-string wey dey like enta person yanshhh?grin

wink wink wink

Have u tried?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
succyblinks:

The sight was damn funny na
and u later gave him a head?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink wink wink

Have u tried?
been seeing it at beach partygrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by succyblinks(f): 9:59am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

and u later gave him a head?
gerrahia man
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 02, 2017
If I can do that
Then he aint my man undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 02, 2017
succyblinks:
gerrahia man
grin shild of tha worldgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by igbalodehunter(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

See as the bra small.. The boby go small sha

Just Gave Us A Hint On The Size Of The Gf's Boobs grin
LethargiQue:
grin

See as the bra small.. The boby go small sha

Just Gave Us A Hint On The Size Of The Gf's Boobs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

been seeing it at beach partygrin

Hahahahha...well, actually men got too wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahha...well, actually men got too wink
sounds gayish,illd love 2 see u wear G-string and the robe will enter ur yanshh,its a turn ongrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

sounds gayish,illd love 2 see u wear G-string and the robe will enter ur yanshh,its a turn ongrin

Say no more babe.... wink

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Say no more babe.... wink
and i rest my case! i weakgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

and i rest my case! i weakgrin

grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
If I can do that
Then he aint my man undecided

Hope you didn't only delete the numb, remember my stuffs too.

Adios.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
when a slay queen smokes weed for d first timegrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

when a slay queen smokes weed for d first timegrin

grin grin cheesy

Hahhaahahahah... u are killing me...abegi stop it
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin cheesy

grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin cheesy

and i wonda wat am using to kill u wen i hvnt given u a head yetgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
cool
I dey alakahia upth gate.. Pm me
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by dingbang(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
smithsydny:
I dey alakahia upth gate.. Pm me
I don pm u.. Why not just give me ur number here.. For faster access
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hope you didn't only delete the numb, remember my stuffs too.

Adios.

Didn't delete d number
But will do so now since u already concluded
See ya smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
I don pm u.. Why not just give me ur number here.. For faster access
check your mail oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' / Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] / What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.