Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her (4556 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe / Best Set Of Lips For Mindblowing Blowjobs... Get In Here Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by FunspoT(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2017
Lols mods,good job. cheesy
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2017
Lashort:

You dey lie grin
hmm I love u bcs u love d tinggrin
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by FunspoT(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2017
If she still won't give u some head after dat,then surulere is the next step to take,or u watch dis movie "Act like a lady,think like a man Pt1" with her,I might help.
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by buskie13(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
I think some girl in this thread is so cheap .
*kiakiakiakiakiakia grin grin
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2017
sleeknick:
Just drop one bundle of #100 on ur preek... She will even suck ur intestines grin
mehn dis nigga made my day....damn your the man

Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy
sinaj:
came to read lice sad
I didn't bliv pH girls are fine,now I bliv. I see u grin
sinaj:
came to read lice sad
I didn't bliv pH girls are fine,now I bliv. I see u

1 Like

Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
Berlynn:
well just show her a gun

and money too cheesy
lmao he go do am jackie Chan when she breaks. his d and runs away with the money
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
ouzo1:

*clears throat*
that is past perfect naija tense bro,check good bye to failure in English text book
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2017
Swazy40:
done dat stil didnt work
well lemme give you this advice, just make sure your well shaved down there,tell her u wanna do the 69 she's got no choice,and make sure u shower bfor u even try it,u don't wanna kill some one with your d in the mouth
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

hmm I love u bcs u love d tinggrin

Now you're being weird. What thing
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 02, 2017
Lashort:

Now you're being weird. What thing
fruits like cucumbergrin
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by SINZ: 12:45pm On May 02, 2017
Date a girl who loves kissing.

Girls who enjoy kissing can give BJ's.

2 Likes

Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
konjishild:

fruits like cucumbergrin

I'm allergic grin
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by sinaj(f): 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
cheesy I didn't bliv pH girls are fine,now I bliv. I see u grin I didn't bliv pH girls are fine,now I bliv. I see u
lol

Agbani Darego is from which state tongue

1 Like

Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
sinaj:
lol

Agbani Darego is from which state tongue
miss world never tear eyes then na,one witch even confessed she was the one that made her win self....saw the video at ife
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by sinaj(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
miss world never tear eyes then na,one witch even confessed she was the one that made her win self....saw the video at ife
didn't knw witches lie lol
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by hernandson(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2017
sinaj:
didn't knw witches lie lol
lmao,they do of course,if you ask them if they are witches will they tell you the truth?
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by gabinogem(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2017
Swazy40:
she hate d topic self... And am craving for some
if she allows u 2 go down on her, then there's a possibity she's going down on another dude. sorry bruv, these broads ain't loyal.
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2017
Lashort:

I'm allergic grin
good shildgrin
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by jconsulting(f): 10:09pm On May 02, 2017
Ah this tin I don't want to share my experience, I persuaded a chik that has not given a guy before though she was eager , a corper, brethren, only for her to almost suck my destiny out, any time we get to the field of play , that is the first thing she handles and stay on it like 20 mins , brethren once again, one day I have to stop it before​ my thing disappears into her throat
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Swazy40(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
gabinogem:
if she allows u 2 go down on her, then there's a possibity she's going down on another dude. sorry bruv, these broads ain't loyal.
ain't true
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Swazy40(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2017
jconsulting:
Ah this tin I don't want to share my experience, I persuaded a chik that has not given a guy before though she was eager , a corper, brethren, only for her to almost suck my destiny out, any time we get to the field of play , that is the first thing she handles and stay on it like 20 mins , brethren once again, one day I have to stop it before​ my thing disappears into her throat
testimony
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Swazy40(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
well lemme give you this advice, just make sure your well shaved down there,tell her u wanna do the 69 she's got no choice,and make sure u shower bfor u even try it,u don't wanna kill some one with your d in the mouth
Lol I hear
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Swazy40(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
FunspoT:
If she still won't give u some head after dat,then surulere is the next step to take,or u watch dis movie "Act like a lady,think like a man Pt1" with her,I might help.
SURUlere funny
Re: Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her by Greenbullet(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
I think some girl in this thread is so cheap .
is so cheap

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos) / All Men Are Simp!!!!!!! [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.