Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? (7077 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ThatDeek: 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

True love never dies ooo..the OP went public to tell the whole nation that girl is officially off the market sha grin
doesnt matter o. lol. i have friends who have professed love in public/social media.... their relationships no reach 2yrs
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
doesnt matter o. lol. i have friends who have professed love in public/social media.... their relationships no reach 2yrs

grin

Hahhahahahaa...well, its up to them until when they wanna be togeda. cheesy but as i can see for now, LOVE IS IN THE AIR oo..juz be careful u wont inhale the potion wink

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by farano(f): 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
Na the make up make everything appear big big like that shocked, cos from what i see your nose is big, your eyes kinda look like an angle on a straight line which is 180°…your mouth too looks like a trapezium with it's diagonal line drawn from one segment to another that divides the trapezium into two forming a right angled triangle when inverted vertically shocked, or maybe i'm not seeing well grin.
Yes I have a big sexy nose but not bigger than yours tongue
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by whytediamond(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
You should focus more on making more money bro. If You arę still singing this song 3years from now on the same Pay level, (that's if You arę making money at the moment), i don't think shę would wait for You.

Not even a 50% pay increase assuming you arę earning 60k now can make her wait. Judging by 70% of naija girls' "standards.

Love is sweet, but she checks her clock more than You know.

I wish You two well. Cute couple.

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
iamDaisy:
0.000002/10

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Draei: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
farano:
The photos are not bright @op which phone your bae dey use? tongue
My pix. .
Huhh! please who is this excess makeup piece of shiiit..?
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2017
Is she your elder sister? 1/10

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
Una still dey university love, she go soon leave you go marry.

I am going for the batch A 2017 service, why shez in her year 2 second semester. Before she will be through, i will show more seriousness.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More
nice shape
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ThatDeek: 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahhahahahaa...well, its up to them until when they wanna be togeda. cheesy but as i can see for now, LOVE IS IN THE AIR oo..juz be careful u wont inhale the potion wink
naaaaah. not gon happen.. not on my watch TQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
true love kwa? give them 2yrs

Few months to mk it 2 years. The luv is strong .
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
4.89/10.00 cool
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ThatDeek: 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

Few months to mk it 2 years. The luv is strong .
i dey here na... fumble kperem. i go snatch that sweet babe from you
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by sevantex(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
U both look adorable Treat her right
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2017
whytediamond:
You should focus more on making more money bro. If You arę still singing this song 3years from now on the same Pay level, (that's if You arę making money at the moment), i don't think shę would wait for You.

Not even a 50% pay increase assuming you arę earning 60k now can make her wait. Judging by 70% of naija girls' "standards.

Love is sweet, but she checks her clock more than You know.

I wish You two well. Cute couple.

Thanks bros
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
sevantex:
U both look adorable
Treat her right

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More

I surprise say you come share your pictures for this animals called nairalanders, there is no useful comment you will get from them, they are all going to hate.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by SirL0neWolf(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

How many container of make up did you submerge your face into?

I tire oo..this one pass foundation na decking

3 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
Landers ko.. Sanders ni...
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by shinarlaura(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
Na the make up make everything appear big big like that shocked, cos from what i see your nose is big, your eyes kinda look like an angle on a straight line which is 180°…your mouth too looks like a trapezium with it's diagonal line drawn from one segment to another that divides the trapezium into two forming a right angled triangle when inverted vertically shocked, or maybe i'm not seeing well grin.

Jesussssssss grin

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by farano(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

I tire oo..this one pass foundation na decking
grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

I an going for the batch A 2017 service, why shez in her year 2 second semester. Before she will be true, i will show more seriousness.
Better.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Countrygirl(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
grin grin you no get joy at all
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 02, 2017
but how person go buy bucket of emulsion paint.Siddon for like 30minutes...Com dey paint im face like say im dey paint one artwork like dat..At d end of the day when she wan sleep...she go cun carry water wash am....if U no dey use dat tin make money ehn....u juz dey waste ya time
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Akinwale14(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2017
Mad people una don use insult scatter d guy head lolzz
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by hernandson(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Bro u always oozing hate..watsup with dat undecided
am sure its buhari administration
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.
Chisos!!!! What re u doing with my bloodsister
Mumsy must hear this!!!!!*runs outta thread*
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
Ewwwwwww! See teeth!!!! Are u related to daGRIN?
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
Una still dey university love, she go soon leave you go marry.
Y are u always this SAVAGE?

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Psoul(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.

Guy, how old are you?
How long do u think you can love this girl this way?
How long do you think she will keep loving you.
Do you think you will still be very proud of this post may be if u stumble on it in 5yrs time or there about?
Bro, pls stop living ur private life on social media.
Ask some celebrities, they will tell you better.
Tonto Dike in one of her interviews said with tears rolling down her cheek, "I wish i can delete all from internet...I mean everything"
So always think b4 u do things like this my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by LePrezident(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2017
farano:
Yes I have a big sexy nose but not bigger than yours tongue

And I actually like farano... without her make-up that is...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Lockdown : Instagram Slay Mama Shares Bedroom Pictures / Why Do Men Always Put Their Hands In Their Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.