Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? (7075 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Ay04z(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
cute couples enjoy bro...
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ashewoboy(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
farano:
The photos are not bright @op which phone your bae dey use? tongue

My pix. .

the make up is too much.

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by thesuave10(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More

We are not convinced she's your babe. Show us a sextape. So that we can add you to the list Guys with baes association (GBA) grin cheesy
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by cutieberie1(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:
How can we be sure that she's your bae? angry

May we see your relationship license and registration please... tongue

Hahahaha
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Poorboy: 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

I an going for the batch A 2017 service, why shez in her year 2 second semester. Before she will be true, i will show more seriousness.
Before she will be true? Blood of Abraham....
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2017

Illiteracy is very bad.and poverty is a disese,lack of job. And laziness is the fool of them all.a matured guy of 25 or more like you is posting this nonsense. Is your girl aware of this.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by thesuave10(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
CHESTER48:

Illiteracy is very bad.and poverty is a disese,lack of job. And laziness is the fool of them all.a matured guy of 25 or more like you is posting this nonsense. Is your girl aware of this.

Unec??
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by paBuhari(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
You look like my ex...

The one that stole my dvd.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
I'm crashing for ur teeths smiley

2 Likes

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by fanficgirl(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More
She's pretty but you are average.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2017
You guys look good together man. cool 75/100

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

How many container of make up did you submerge your face into?
grin grin Nairalanders una no go kee me,she probably thought she'll get lots of compliments by posting her best selfie grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.

How old are you?
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On May 02, 2017
How can a grownup guy post this kind of pics on social media? Its not necessary. But I wish both of you Pre-Wedding Pix in advance.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2017
farano:

My pix. .
see your teeth
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by farano(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2017
RB007:
but how person go buy bucket of emulsion paint.Siddon for like 30minutes...Com dey paint im face like say im dey paint one artwork like dat..At d end of the day when she wan sleep...she go cun carry water wash am....if U no dey use dat tin make money ehn....u juz dey waste ya time
grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

I tire oo..this one pass foundation na decking
Okokobioko grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by MostBanned: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Sorry OP, you mumu
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
Both of una fine well well, but the way you dey put hand for her neck dey scare me.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Gebbson007(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Y on earth do u need us 2 rate u n ur Bae ,u wee cm hre crying dah she has broken ur tinny little heart..

Last warning , dnt try dz again oo .oya go 2 ur room n sleep
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by temitope277(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
-10/10 my rating cheesy
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Drixxx(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2017
farano:
Your own pic bright o hun...with your white smile, u look so happy, beautiful

1 Like

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2017
@op, ,@ the third pics. Na coste bra (BRA ONIRIN) ur gf dey use?
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Drixxx(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.
Op This ur girl so Sabi d thing wella sha grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Drixxx(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

See this true love ooo...
That could be us baby mi
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
U snapped with ur classmate and ur claiming babe,post ur sex tape if u want us to believe
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by uminem02(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

See this true love ooo...
Na through picture u take dey know true love??
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2017
url look very good together. beautiful couple
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by crisisexpert321(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Hello sir,

We at a time saw your advert on LinkedIn on Personal assistant. We like to intimate you of our various services regarding such.

A personal assistant could be at your call at any time of the day. Such as part time, full day, monthly basis, Contract terms . Which ever plan you so wish.

You leverage on having a personal assistant with a chauffeur one person performing three functions @ a time.

Please feel free to share or enquire more about taking your business or activities to a higher level. You can recommend us also, Every of the services is flexible.

Give a day trial!

Andy O
Rumuola PH
Airport rd Lagos.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Bahddo(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
You guys are okay.

I hope she approves of your posting these pics online. Don't come and mark her in public as yours and then try to dump her codedly later o.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Mznaett: 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
golor:

I an going for the batch A 2017 service, why shez in her year 2 second semester. Before she will be true, i will show more seriousness.

Oga,no vex o...
You dey sure say na service you dey warm up for so??undecided shocked
Nothing remain again
It is finished!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? / Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? / My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.