Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? (7070 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by harriet412(f): 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
You guys look good together..

CBN Hall kiss
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by golor(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
harriet412:
You guys look good together..

CBN Hall kiss

You re right ma.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
golor:
More
when u done with her transfer her to me..
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2017
golor:
Come in and rate us. My pretty babe and I.

Construstive criticism is allowed.
Town camp bah
I feel una.
I go soon catch una round that way so b prepared with ur money grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by cliper230(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2017
this girl is probably giving another guy good bj right now
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by ponpon(m): 5:34am On May 03, 2017
Pre marital sex is a sin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Psoul(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2017
golor:

These small ABSU kids pls go and read your books and stop this unnecessary distraction.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by RichlyOBS(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2017
she's my ex.... and I will marry her later.....
come fight me...
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Joephat(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2017
Make the girl stop dey rob cream for two days, then snap her and show us.

Bcoz I can't describe the discrepancy now
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Unec??
yeah from primary till complete
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2017
redbeans:
Landers ko.. Sanders ni...
This one na soilers

Walks out like he didnt just craxk a dry joke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Dexema(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2017
farano:
The photos are not bright @op which phone your bae dey use? tongue
Finally...
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Liamm(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2017
Shugacane coman see your town campus in display cheesy

Golor, I know you too well joor. Remember the guy you had a conversation with on Saturday about the possibility of Manchester city beating middlesbrough. So you're on nairaland? We'll still see where we see grin.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by shugacane(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
Liamm:
Shugacane coman see your town campus in display cheesy

Golor, I know you too well joor. Remember the guy you had a conversation with on Saturday about the possibility of Manchester city beating middlesbrough. So you're on nairaland? We'll still see where we see grin.
cheesy cheesy CBN hall in display. the girl is cute sha. unlike some uniuyo girls grin
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by Liamm(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2017
shugacane:
cheesy cheesy CBN hall in display. [b]the girl is cute sha.[/b]unlike some uniuyo girls grin
uniuyo girls in general dey fine. I never Sabi anyone wey ugly
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by oluwasma(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2017
Wow! You guys are cute together.
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by skimmy005: 11:44am On May 03, 2017
golor:
More
I like her breastt give me ha number
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by shugacane(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2017
Liamm:
uniuyo girls in general dey fine. I never Sabi anyone wey ugly
cheesy look well bro tongue
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by padyt007(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
golor:

it okay, but guy u look like smigol in Lord of the Ring....and sorry d lady is more mature than u.i think
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by padyt007(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
golor:
Golor
guy grow up
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by nc201016(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2017
she look older than u
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by bootylady101(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
The internet never forgets

u ain't even 20percent sure of settling down with her and ruined her chance @ getting better offer, what guys really see in your pictures is "look this is the girl am sleeping with at the moment when am through, am moving on"

boy, keep ur relationship or whatever you ve private, I wonder wat all these boys know about sef
Re: Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? by capsule(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
don't hype her if u ain't engaged to her... the moment u shuttle off with AKTC, she's gonna upgrade one of the guys she friends zoned...maybe myself... Abeg do go Service jor... University of Oiling (Ikpa road)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.