Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. (8106 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2017
Unfortunately the article has " slay queen" stamped all over it. Hoping that was quite unintentional.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nickymezor(f): 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
Pretty OP.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by 2buffagain(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
She dey diss slay queens na ein she carry heavy weave and earing put for head grin

OP We af hiaring you.

You is fine geyL

How is you?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Cleopatra4(f): 1:23am On May 03, 2017
Alondrah:
Sometimes I wonder what people do with the attention they seek. smiley
Toasters undecided Who knows husband too! But nairaland guys no get that time all they want is your waist grin grin
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 7:12am On May 03, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Toasters undecided Who knows husband too! But nairaland guys no get that time all they want is your waist grin grin
Funny yousmiley
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dalastically: 1:46am On May 06, 2017
Michellekabod:
I am beautiful, average in endowment (no big yansh or hips or boobs-just average). I dress simple and not to kill.
I ain't a slay queen, ain't got up to 100 likes on Facebook but I love myself.

For the ladies who die to be slay queens or overkill themselves to impress others, be simple and happy
Below is a picture of me without makeup and with makeup...
Chai I love this geh

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Imoemi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Michellekabod:
I am beautiful, average in endowment (no big yansh or hips or boobs-just average). I dress simple and not to kill.
I ain't a slay queen, ain't got up to 100 likes on Facebook but I love myself.

For the ladies who die to be slay queens or overkill themselves to impress others, be simple and happy
Below is a picture of me without makeup and with makeup...
You're really beautiful... Gosh!!
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Apus: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Beautiful Nonsense!
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
I like the way op handled​ and put those two attention seeking jobless slay Queens on first page in their rightful place. Kudos girl!
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
bluntboy comman see a beautiful lady for you smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dasherz:
bluntboy comman see a beautiful lady for you smiley smiley

You know it is you I want.

How was the journey?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

You know it is you I want.
How was the journey?

if mhizz catches you I ain't there

the journey was good .. no stress

how are you?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Augustap(f): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Which kind wahala be this? This attention seeking no be here
Lefulefu, dacovajnr, donaldduke make una come see wife
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dasherz:

if mhizz catches you I ain't there

the journey was good .. no stress

how are you?

cheesy

All good. I hope you are fine too?

Hope you will not disappear from Nairaland?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy

All good. I hope you are fine too?

Hope you will not disappear from Nairaland?

won't be frequent in the day and some nights smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dasherz:

won't be frequent in the day and some nights smiley smiley
I ought to be able to bear that cool
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

I ought to be able to bear that cool

lolz ... how's mhizz?

hope you're pushing hard to get to that step u want.. so she won't be taken from u
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dasherz:

lolz ... how's mhizz?

hope you're pushing hard to get to that step u want.. so she won't be taken from u

I am pushing. cheesy No one can take her from me. Don't worry, Dash. How about Zen?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am pushing. cheesy No one can take her from me. Don't worry, Dash. How about Zen?

zenmaster someone is asking bout u tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Philipmighty(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
seun take note of this op she is seeking for attention

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dasherz:

zenmas.ter someone is asking bout u tongue tongue
I didn't ask you to call him

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

I didn't ask you to call him
lol tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

wait bluntboy you haven't updated the diary as you promised embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

lol tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

wait bluntboy you haven't updated the diary as you promised embarassed embarassed

Don't worry, sweetheart. I must just find that time. I must get myself inspired by all means. Don't worry. cool
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Don't worry, sweetheart. I must just find that time. I must get myself inspired by all means. Don't worry. cool

be waiting

why dont u have a pinshure sef undecided
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

be waiting

why dont u have a pinshure sef undecided

I will upload one soon. But just for you and I will take it down. It would be on my diary. I will mention you cool
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

I will upload one soon. But just for you and I will take it down. It would be on my diary. I will mention you cool

ahh I was thinkin you will like right now then you take it down immediately after
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

ahh I was thinkin you will like right now then you take it down immediately after

I like the anonymity. OK, how about today? I will mention you. I promise cool
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

I like the anonymity. OK, how about today? I will mention you. I promise cool
and if i am not online? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:
and if i am not online? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I will engage you first to be sure. cheesy It won't be a first mention.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

I will engage you first to be sure. cheesy It won't be a first mention.

smart

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by BluntBoy(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

smart
cheesy
Oya, let us sleep. Remember not to damage your brain cells.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy

Oya, let us sleep. Remember not to damage your brain cells.

goodnight bluntboy smiley

sleep well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. / Which Of These African Slay Queens Do You Consider The Hottest? / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.