Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. (8090 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

Skin Wars must have many naked people cheesy cheesy

kinda about body painting ... it's a competition tho
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

kinda about body painting ... it's a competition tho
they must be painting on n.aked bodies.
So its a reality TV SHOW
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

they must be painting on n.aked bodies.
So its a reality TV SHOW

the models ain't quite naked the wear nudes .. they also paint on canvasses too
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

the models ain't quite naked the wear nudes .. they also paint on canvasses too
ok, I will look it up on YouTube.

do u stay off campus?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

ok, I will look it up on YouTube.

do u stay off campus?

nope in za school hostel
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

nope in za school hostel
do you all cook nowadays, or are the canteens working
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

do you all cook nowadays, or are the canteens working

we're not permitted to cook ( even tho I still do ) .. we have canteens here
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Henitan24(f): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
missdashin:
babe u r a slay Queen

cheesy you're funny... na by force? She said she's not and you wan force her. Guess her intention differ though.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Henitan24(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jaynom:

IF.. IF the pictures are yours then you are beautiful. HOWEVER!! there's something OFF about your ATTITUDE. You can be Miss World but if your attitude is Ugly? U are ugly. No shade intended. Love d skin colour

A thousand kisses fall on you for this... I know you no want but you must take it. muah
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

we're not permitted to cook ( even tho I still do ) .. we have canteens here
what do u like to eat
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

what do u like to eat

I am a foodie with no set interest in a particular dish but I hate egusi
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

I am a foodie with no set interest in a particular dish but I hate egusi
wow
Nice to find a girl who like swallow grin grin
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

wow
Nice to find a girl who like swallow grin grin

I love swallow .. just not a fan of egusi soup but the rest I am ok with them

how bout you

you sound like a macaroni fan ...
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

I love swallow .. just not a fan of egusi soup but the rest I am ok with them

how bout you

you sound like a macaroni fan ...
macaroni ke?
I like African traditional diet.
Swallow, roasted yam, etc etc
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol ... what's ya fav?
zenmaster:

macaroni ke?
I like African traditional diet.
Swallow, roasted yam, etc etc
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:
lol ... what's ya fav?
no favorites as such.
Jollof rice, beans, plantain, fish, egusi, okro, bitter-leaf, amala etc etc I eat them all grin grin
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

no favorites as such.
Jollof rice, beans, plantain, fish, egusi, okro, bitter-leaf, amala etc etc I eat them all grin grin
and which can you prepare?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:
and which can you prepare?
I can cook jollof rice, beans, plantain, yam, egusi and okro soup.
For the rest I will need to look up the procedure
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

I can cook jollof rice, beans, plantain, yam, egusi and okro soup.
For the rest I will need to look up the procedure

awww he cooks too cheesy cheesy that feat for men can only be achieved by mommy's boys tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

awww he cooks too cheesy cheesy that feat for men can only be achieved by mommy's boys tongue tongue tongue
LMAO
or by men who are tired of buying ready made food grin grin
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
or by men who are tired of buying ready made food grin grin

the former opinion from me still holds more water tongue tongue .. anyways still nice knowing that you cook
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

the former opinion from me still holds more water tongue tongue .. anyways still nice knowing that you cook
What should I cook for you
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

What should I cook for you
ever heard of white soup? if yes then I'll love that

if no then check it up
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by niyot124: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
And your point is ?? grin

Using style to advertise abi wink grin

Fine geh
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

ever heard of white soup? if yes then I'll love that

if no then check it up
Yes I have heard of white soup.
Let me check the recipe online
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Jaynom(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Henitan24:

A thousand kisses fall on you for this... I know you no want but you must take it. muah
psychic? Thank you for the compliments cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

Yes I have heard of white soup.
Let me check the recipe online

seen it ? @ the recipe
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

seen it ? @ the recipe
yeah sweetie.
I found this:

Ingredients

Cat Fish: 4 one-inch thick pieces
Fresh or dry Utazi Leaves (Gongronema latifolium)
Thickener: Raw White Yam / Yam Powder / Potato Puree
Habanero peppers: to taste
Salt (to taste)
1 handful crayfish
1 stock cube (Maggi / Knorr)
1 Ogiri Okpei (Nigerian traditional seasoning)

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/nsala-soup.html
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

yeah sweetie.
I found this:

Ingredients

Cat Fish: 4 one-inch thick pieces
Fresh or dry Utazi Leaves (Gongronema latifolium)
Thickener: Raw White Yam / Yam Powder / Potato Puree
Habanero peppers: to taste
Salt (to taste)
1 handful crayfish
1 stock cube (Maggi / Knorr)
1 Ogiri Okpei (Nigerian traditional seasoning)

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/nsala-soup.html

check this link
http://dooneyskitchen.com/afia-efere-white-soup/
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

check this link
http://dooneyskitchen.com/afia-efere-white-soup/
that is a much better recipe. Thanks, Let me save it.

How is your reading going ?
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Dasherz(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

that is a much better recipe. Thanks, Let me save it.

How is your reading going ?

my roomies are quite noisy now so not convenient for me .. and the class block is rather busy cos of the convocation today
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dasherz:

my roomies are quite noisy now so not convenient for me .. and the class block is rather busy cos of the convocation today
wow. . .so u basically chill till later.
How many courses are u doing this semester.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.