Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat (51351 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Bridget95(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2017
latsy:

I never mentioned bride price, it your attitude.
A father owns an Igbo lady until he passes the
ownership over to the husband who in turn passes
the ownership to his sons who will rule their mother when he dies.
At no point in her life is an Igbo woman given human
dignity as she has no say in any of her own affairs.

I have always wondered why most ptrostitute in Nigeria
are from the Igbo extraction but the reason is not farfetched
as these unfortunate ladies are only protesting against the
inhuman treatment being meted on them.

No wonder chimamanda who saw this evil is doing everything to
advance feminism.
your post is void of common sense.

The prostitutes of Ibadan and Lagos and a host of other places have huge % of Yoruba people.

it is the SW that a small boy with out a source of income goes about impregnating girls and leaving them to cater for the children.

Lagos agbero many of them Yorubas,have children in mushin, shitta and other slum areas of Lagos .these children are left to their mothers to cater for.

many of those fighting in mushing and picking pockets at Oshodi are all bastards who don't know their fathers all due to the cheap marital rites in Yoruba land.

it is common knowledge that SW people place no importance to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by jbbalarabe(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
Not this Yoruba man
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by hucienda: 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
di bashings here na epic
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

I never mentioned bride price, it your attitude.
A father owns an Igbo lady until he passes the
ownership over to the husband who in turn passes
the ownership to his sons who will rule their mother when he dies.
At no point in her life is an Igbo woman given human
dignity as she has no say in any of her own affairs.

I have always wondered why most ptrostitute in Nigeria
are from the Igbo extraction but the reason is not farfetched
as these unfortunate ladies are only protesting against the
inhuman treatment being meted on them.

No wonder chimamanda who saw this evil is doing everything to
advance feminism.

Our women make the best wives and mothers, it's rare for them to cheat.

And please, don't tell us about ourselves. Our women are far better than yoruba married womaen with no dignity for their husbands and children.
The pix you painted of Igbo women is false for want of what to say. Our women have says everywhere they go. What do you mean by children owning their mum?
Lwkmd. No kill yourself o.

Face the topic. And iyanda is a feminist too. Yoruba's have mushroom feminists, Chimamanda stands out cos Igbo women stand out

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Austinoiz(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2017
goaldynboy:

REALLY!!!

You dont know eehn?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Wiretransfer: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
vantage001:

But the prostitutes are not married na.
Even prostitutes know when to draw the line but not the yoruba folks.
Btw, why is there a dearth of intelligent yoruba men on nairaland.? Are you all dumb?.
Someone is talking of infidelity in marriage common among the yoruba race, this yoruba nigga is comparing that to unmarriedprostitutes doing a job..

And also getting paid, probably supporting their families in the process. Hate and tribalism has reduced their intelligence.
Prostitution is legal in many parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

If valuing marriage institution means that you become modern day slaves,
then it is better to go against it.
Buy what do I expect from someone who is considered a property and
sold off by the parents.
It really sucks when you have no human value and no right to inheritance
simply because you are female.
I am sorry that your life really sucks.
Afonja why are you so pained? You should be telling this to your useless tribes woman who is disgracing all of you. Am I Funmi Iyanda? So long as your female relatives are concerned they are all useless as well. Plus their life must be so frustrated to come from a stupid tribe who don't value the marriage institution. Foolish bastard! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by quintybabe(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2017
Someone gave her opinion about her tribe and y'all all swallowed it as if it's God's word. One thing I have come to realize is the the environment you grow up and family upbringing has a lot to contribute to your moral value. If a mother is a loose woman, possibility is that her daughters will be and if you live in an environment where cheating is a norm, you probably believe it's nothing bad.
Parents should endeavour to train their children in the rightway, knowing fully well that you can't give what you don't have. You can't be a cheat and expect to raise children that are upright.
I am Yoruba and will never cheat on my boyfriend not to speak of husband and I make it known to any man that I can't stand a cheat, if I caught you cheating that's the end of it.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
Afonja why are you so pained? You should be telling this to your useless tribes woman who is disgracing all of you. Am I Funmi Iyanda? So long as your female relatives are concerned they are all useless as well. Plus their life must be so frustrated to come from a stupid tribe who don't value the marriage institution. Foolish bastard! tongue

Na wa, o! shocked You sound as if one Yoruba guy dumped you recently.... sorry, o! Is that why you are experiencing all these negative emotions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Na wa, o! shocked You sound as if one Yoruba guy dumped you recently.... sorry, o! Is that why you are experiencing all these negative emotions?
Sorry but the last tribe I would date is Yoruba. There are so many hardworking biafran men who take marriage seriously. I wonder why I should settle for less?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 3:10pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
Sorry but the last tribe I would date is Yoruba. There are so many hardworking biafran men who take marriage seriously. I wonder why I should settle for less?? undecided

So, why are you getting all worked up over them, then? You are so bitter and disgruntled that it appears as if you had a personal encounter with them, recently....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

So, why are you getting all worked up over them, then? You are so bitter and disgruntled that it appears as if you had a personal encounter with them, recently....
Actually you are the embittered one. Everyone who liked my post knows that what I said is a fact so you were so pained you had to quote me. Once more I am not your tribes woman Funmi Iyanda but she only said the bitter truth. Now pls go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
Actually you are the embittered one. Everyone who liked my post knows that what I said is a fact so you were so pained you had to quote me. Once more I am not your tribes woman Funmi Iyanda but she only said the bitter truth. Now pls go and die!
Madam, I am not even Yoruba and yet you are spewing such venom in my direction. cheesy It appears my earlier remarks were right! I have lived in Lagos for years, and one thing I discovered is that the good, bad and ugly exist in every tribe. I have seen Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba women cheat, and it is not peculiar to just one tribe. So when someone like you decides to take a subjective comment made by an ill-informed person, and wave it about as the 'gospel' truth, it amuses me to no end. wink

When Nnamdi Kanu labelled Igbo women as 'wh.ores' in one of his broadcasts on Radio biafra, would you say he was speaking the truth, or was he just ill-informed? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 3:34pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
What a coward! Must you also denounce your tribe? Be a real man for once you spineless fool! tongue
You are still a frustrated afonja. Now do as I say and jump into the lagoon. Hopeless soul!!

Eeyah!! sad So everyone who automatically disagrees with your view is an Afonja? Even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Let me guess, you failed history, geography and social studies in secondary school, right? Now that advice you offered asking someone to jump into the lagoon, makes it appear that you might be contemplating suicide yourself. Why don't you calm down? shocked Or is the bitterness in your soul, making you feel suicidal?

Okay, let me give you one little assignment to get your mind off it - please provide solid, incontrovertible proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja. Include the name of the town, local govt area and traditional ruler while you are at it. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! Hehehe.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Escobase: 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
vantage001:

But the prostitutes are not married na.
Even prostitutes know when to draw the line but not the yoruba folks.
Btw, why is there a dearth of intelligent yoruba men on nairaland.? Are you all dumb?.
Someone is talking of infidelity in marriage common among the yoruba race, this yoruba nigga is comparing that to unmarriedprostitutes doing a job..
It seems the brains of Igbo men on Nairaland and all over is in recession, or how else can one explain the poo you typed up there? Are you sure you're not a product of baby factory? Do you know your parents?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 7:03pm On May 03, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Our women make the best wives and mothers, it's rare for them to cheat.

And please, don't tell us about ourselves. Our women are far better than yoruba married womaen with no dignity for their husbands and children.
The pix you painted of Igbo women is false for want of what to say. Our women have says everywhere they go. What do you mean by children owning their mum?
Lwkmd. No kill yourself o.

Face the topic. And iyanda is a feminist too. Yoruba's have mushroom feminists, Chimamanda stands out cos Igbo women stand out

You are probably one of those ignorant igbos who has never stepped out of Lagos.
Of Nigeria's 250 tribes, only the Igbo women are barred from inheriting their father or
husband. They are regarded as properties to be used and dumped.
You should focus your energy in liberating the slaves(women) in Igbo land instead of living in
a fools paradise.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

[s]Eeyah!! sad So everyone who automatically disagrees with your view is an Afonja? Even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria? Let me guess, you failed history, geography and social studies in secondary school, right? Now that advice you offered asking someone to jump into the lagoon, makes it appear that you might be contemplating suicide yourself. Why don't you calm down? shocked Or is the bitterness in your soul, making you feel suicidal?

Okay, let me give you one little assignment to get your mind off it - please provide solid, incontrovertible proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja. Include the name of the town, local govt area and traditional ruler while you are at it. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! Hehehe.... cheesy
[/s]
I don't argue with kids who claim to be adults but are still spoon fed by their parents! Look for your mates to play with! Adults have better things to do than proving trash! undecided
You must be all these undergraduates who use their parents' money to impress girls just to get laid. Grow up and stop advertising your stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 7:08pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:

Have you forgotten that your girls constitute 90% of Nigerian prostitutes ?
Even the married ones still do runs under their husbands roof no matter
how rich he is.
To top the insult, your women are never allowed to inherit any property of their
father or husband as they are considered worthless by the men.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

how rich he is.
To top the insult, your women are never allowed to inherit any property of their
Where is the proof to support your assertions? Educated illiterate! The money used to send you to school was a bloody waste!
Guess you are the worthless one cheesy grin
And women are now allowed to inherit properties in my tribe so hide your face in shame! Useless nincompoop!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/property-war-south-east-never-will-igbo-women-denied-inheritance/

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

You are probably one of those ignorant igbos who has never stepped out of Lagos.
Of Nigeria's 250 tribes, only the Igbo women are barred from inheriting their father or
husband. They are regarded as properties to be used and dumped.
You should focus your energy in liberating the slaves(women) in Igbo land instead of living in
a fools paradise.

My friend, Igbo men leave wills for their wives, mumu.
You want to tell me what I know.

Funmi said your wives cheat while the husbands look on, and you are here calling out responsible wives called Igbo women.
I asked, between Yoruba and Igbo women, who are better taken care of in marriages?
If a woman inheriting property from the father is enough to make one 'liberated', why do your married women sleep around with bus conductors, barrow pushers, owoda peeps? Disrespecting the husbands therein?
Dirty souls that can't tie the laces of Igbo women.
Go and call Okonjo Iweala Ngozi oppressed. And you know what, our women are high flyers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by kechywillz(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2017
I know certainly this thread will evolve into tribal bashing
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

how rich he is.

This new generation by law is mandated to share property to everyone.
See you yapping property, most of you are poor, what's there to even inherit.
If not that luck met Olajumoke, what did she inherit to make her to sell bread in that rag tag condition?
What did your women that look haggard unlike well kept igbo women inherit sef?

Prostitutes are singles, they draw the line esp Igbo girls.
Yoruba ones are not classy. Having babies out of wedlock for conductors up and down. Prostitution no come better than their yoruba equivalents who sleep with baba ijebu folks for free?

We are talking of how spineless yoruba men look on and their own wives cheat on them. What can be worse?
And you are talking of single women you termed prostitutes. The latter will not cheat in their hussy. They respect marriage and themselves

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 8:46pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:

Where is the proof to support your assertions? Educated illiterate! The money used to send you to school was a bloody waste!
Guess you are the worthless one cheesy grin
And women are now allowed to inherit properties in my tribe so hide your face in shame! Useless nincompoop!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/property-war-south-east-never-will-igbo-women-denied-inheritance/

Didn't know you were this dumb, supreme court had to force your backward
elders hands in that case. But unfortunately, many victims who don't have
money to hire lawyers are still being denied their inheritance by your backward
culture, the only culture in Nigeria that considers women as subhuman.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 8:48pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Don't mind the slowpoke, she think very highly of herself ecause she got some likes from some like minded nitwits.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 8:51pm On May 03, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

This new generation by law is mandated to share property to everyone.
See you yapping property, most of you are poor, what's there to even inherit.
If not that luck met Olajumoke, what did she inherit to make her to sell bread in that rag tag condition?
What did your women that look haggard unlike well kept igbo women inherit sef?

Prostitutes are singles, they draw the line esp Igbo girls.
Yoruba ones are not classy. Having babies out of wedlock for conductors up and down. Prostitution no come better than their yoruba equivalents who sleep with baba ijebu folks for free?

We are talking of how spineless yoruba men look on and their own wives cheat on them. What can be worse?
And you are talking of single women you termed prostitutes. The latter will not cheat in their hussy. They respect marriage and themselves

grin grin grin
Joker, the only time your men show spine is when they want to deny women
of their inheritance rights.
And it is very common for an Igbo girl to be doing runs right under her husband's
nose, some husband even introduce their wives to rich chiefs since all they care about
is money.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by laudate: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
I don't argue with kids who claim to be adults but are still spoon fed by their parents! Look for your mates to play with! Adults have better things to do than proving trash! undecided
You must be all these undergraduates who use their parents' money to impress girls just to get laid. Grow up and stop advertising your stupidity!

My oh my!! shocked You are getting all worked up, aren't you? If you continue in this manner, you might just burst a blood vessel. Get rid of the hate and toxic feelings in your soul, so you can live long. By the way, are you one of those undergraduates who use their parents' money to impress girls just to get laid?? It appears to be what you normally do, that is why you find it so easy to offer this kind of advice....

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

grin grin grin
And it is very common for an Igbo girl to be doing runs right under her husband's
nose, some husband even introduce their wives to rich chiefs since all they care about
is money.

Never, for your last line.
And that rendered all your other points invalid.
An igbo man will mind if his wife cheats.
Concentrate on Funmi and his revelations, that's why we are here. Or are you afraid to even discuss it?
What a coward!
Hahahahaha
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

grin grin grin
is money.

Nothing common about Igbo married women cheating. It's an abomination if found out.
We don't drag traits with you.
Concentrate on the topic or we rather it sacrosanct as yoruba way. Hehehe.
Funmi don't cast una

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2017
laudate:

[s]My oh my!! shocked You are getting all worked up, aren't you? If you continue in this manner, you might just burst a blood vessel. Get rid of the hate and toxic feelings in your soul, so you can live long. By the way, are you one of those undergraduates who use their parents' money to impress girls just to get laid?? It appears to be what you normally do, that is why you find it so easy to offer this kind of advice....
[/s]
Sorry but no more fu.cks to give!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.