Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat (51343 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by iamjavadem(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2017
Monkey, you are judging from a Yoruba state, what do you expect? Go and take the statistics in the east and let's know your findings. slowpoke.

cry
Rayhandrinni:
the westerners enjoy cheating sooo much...

so, i work in this hotel... and on a scale of 100, il tell how different tribes come in here

first, azeen 1st on the list (1st)
1.Yoruba's. (this people enjoy cheating so much, they come in with different peoples fat wives cheesy cheesy !.... which sees them scooping in a whopping par of 75% !

2.Igbo's. (they prefer younger girls who would do the job for them...they barely bring in fat women(somebori's wife"wink cheesy so...they get a 20% on par

3. East Side Cali (Calabar Pipo)
they are trying sha, the men would always remind me of thier wives at home, and how the girl has been disturbing them for a bang :\ bros, i no ask you ni... thier women barely have affairs outside marriage.....so they get a 4%

4.Hausa's.... Arewa barely comes around...but when they do, the men always prefer "dark room node?, she too de shy" cheesy so, una collect the last point for this analysis so

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Okudiover(m): 4:53am On May 03, 2017
NCAN reporting from Umuahia

Brown roof republicans (aka Afonjas) from the land of the setting sun says we can slay their wives in bed. Mama funmi has been eyeing me and her husband travelled abroad.

Hmmmm the night is cold I think I will pay her a visit. The last married yo-robber lady I ate mama shola was sweeter than her daughter kemi. This was during my NYSC days at Osun. Kemi is married now and thanks to Facebook we reconnected. Besides she stays in PH with her husband and 3 kids. Her mum does visit often, perhaps its time for a reunion.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 5:04am On May 03, 2017
She is stating the fact. I have seen several cases. A married Yoruba woman without a boyfriend is regarded as mumu. The men prefer going after married women. N.a. dem way!

8 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Kay25(m): 5:09am On May 03, 2017
to dat broda who said sex wit married women is gu U better repent and ask for forgiveness or else ur future is @ stake what u sow u will reap oo but i pray God will help you out and magun wont kill u
Kay25:
U better repent and ask for forgiveness or else ur future is @ stake what u sow u will reap oo but i pray God will help you out and magun wont kill u

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by nell4: 5:13am On May 03, 2017
soulpiano23:
Lot of married easterners in my area for Okokomaiko leaving their husbands who are landlords and running after young boys of any tribe as long as the boy can do that thing with them. This is the new thread in my area ooo. God save this Nigeria ooo
don't divert .face the topic for now. Okay

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by NovusHomo(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2017
Really?! Not this Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by nell4: 5:19am On May 03, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
is that the main reason why majority of Igbo girls re into prostitution
www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi

so because you want to make a point,you took the pain of digging out this ish. Face the topic,accept the message or counter attack

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by livinbygrace: 5:38am On May 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin both dia men and women cn cheat 4 Africa, grin, it's only in dia land, u wl see a jobless young guy getting married, at d end, d lady is left to cater 4 herself and her kids and Dats where d cheating comes in 4 d lady tongue #truthisbitter

Dont generalized but you have point sha
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by morscino: 5:39am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

so, i work in this hotel... and on a scale of 100, il tell how different tribes come in here

1.Yoruba's. (this people enjoy cheating so much, they come in with different peoples fat wives cheesy cheesy !.... which sees them scooping in a whopping par of 75% !

2.Igbo's. (they prefer younger girls who would do the job for them...they barely bring in fat women(somebori's wife"wink cheesy so...they get a 20% on par

they are trying sha, the men would always remind me of thier wives at home, and how the girl has been disturbing them for a bang :\ bros, i no ask you ni... thier women barely have affairs outside marriage.....so they get a 4%

4.Hausa's.... Arewa barely comes around...but when they do, the men always prefer "dark room node?, she too de shy" cheesy so, una collect the last point for this analysis so

And where is dis ur hotel located,most likely lagos,so u expect more non-yorubas to use your hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by YelloweWest: 5:42am On May 03, 2017
Sorry to my yoruba brothers but this seems to be true for a lot of yoruba men

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by morscino: 5:48am On May 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin both dia men and women cn cheat 4 Africa, grin, it's only in dia land, u wl see a jobless young guy getting married, at d end, d lady is left to cater 4 herself and her kids and Dats where d cheating comes in 4 d lady tongue #truthisbitter
Do not fool yourself,a partner dat would cheat would still cheat.
This has nothing to do with tribe or relegion,it's d same anywhere in d world.
So if u get married and ur husband happens to lose his job,making u d bread winner for that moment,the next thing for u is to start sleeping with richer men...and they will now say,women are not sex objects...

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Awoo88: 5:53am On May 03, 2017
9jayes:
She gal yi o ya were sha? Tho sex with married women is sweeter than single ladies talking from experience
Magun go catch you one day

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Olulinks(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2017
Samiceman:
Thank God I am not Yoruba, if my wife cheats on me ehn? Na straight to her Papa house. No forgiveness
You see, she's right about you and your mentality. You look posh but deep down you are local with ideas or your great great grandpas! Exactly, what she's saying.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Olulinks(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2017
Olulinks:

You see, she's right about you and your mentality. You look posh but deep down you are local with ideas of your great great grandpas on marriage! Exactly, what she's saying.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 6:08am On May 03, 2017
TINALETC3:

Senseless troll, you should have stated your tribe so we know how proud you her.
You are probably belong to the last cannibals on earth.
With 80% of your women engaged in prostitution, you should hide your head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by latsy: 6:12am On May 03, 2017
Trina0936:
They should keep cheating, they think say body be firewood! Its not as if they would find out if the woman is discrete! undecided
But then yorubas don't really value the marriage institution! cool

If valuing marriage institution means that you become modern day slaves,
then it is better to go against it.
Buy what do I expect from someone who is considered a property and
sold off by the parents.
It really sucks when you have no human value and no right to inheritance
simply because you are female.
I am sorry that your life really sucks.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 6:21am On May 03, 2017
Tautau has become surplus commodity...why should any man hoard? - Yoruba bible cool
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by yemmybx(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2017
Samiceman:
Thank God I am not Yoruba, if my wife cheats on me ehn? Na straight to her Papa house. No forgiveness
but if you cheat on her what will happen?
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Bridget95(f): 6:24am On May 03, 2017
That is the reason Tonto Dike vowed not marry an igbo so that she could be promiscuous and she got served

but karma is a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by deebrain(m): 6:27am On May 03, 2017
One of the reasons I believe feminism is hypocrisy is the fact that these people want us to accept the excesses of women from the point of the victims view, and will always condemn the excesses of the men.

Haba.

It has nothing to do with tribe (yes, I am saying this despite being affiliated to NCAN).

She however just insulted the Afonjas. So if you want your freedom to play around despite being married, marry an Afonja.

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by toprealman: 6:27am On May 03, 2017
Coming from a lady, who also claims not to be interested in marriage, I think she is chatting poo! Her bias is too obvious.
Nite: I am not Youruba.... just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by OkoNDOoBo: 6:27am On May 03, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Oh u afonjas are not into prostitution what's sleeping with many men at d same time called? And yet dey claim dis married oh coz dey didn't use d word prostitution huh. SMH. I think u need to know what ur talking about b4 saying coz saying major Igbo ladies are prostitute is another big lie.
only if u have been to south west, 90% of prostitues in any brothel in south west re of Igbo extraction, from Lagos island , down to lekki, Allen avenue, badagry, mile 2, ikotun, abule egba, out of every 5 girls in a brothel 4 re Igbo's, it is of recent Yoruba girls re joining the trade.

even in far away north east your Igbo sisters re engaging in prostitution there

www.nairaland.com/3034103/missing-housewife-found-hotel-prostitute/2

5 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by colossus91(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

lies pls go to calabar u will know much abt their wo en dont just use ur hotel as ayardstick believe me if calabar married woman see fine tall boi hmmmmmmm lilsealed!!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Snowpikin: 6:34am On May 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Eyah...old age is finally settling in grin

...........Seems D old age is making her talk sense.
It sounds true na
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by OkoNDOoBo: 6:35am On May 03, 2017
nell4:
so because you want to make a point,you took the pain of digging out this ish. Face the topic,accept the message or counter attack
yeah I think I quite agree with namadi Kanu , cos he is married and funmi iyanda. is not.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Nobody: 6:35am On May 03, 2017
But you should fear thunderbolt (MAGUN).... Aunty mumu
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Bridget95(f): 6:35am On May 03, 2017
latsy:

If valuing marriage institution means that you become modern day slaves,
then it is better to go against it.
Buy what do I expect from someone who is considered a property and
sold off by the parents.
It really sucks when you have no human value and no right to inheritance
simply because you are female.
I am sorry that your life really sucks.
baba free that thing!

Igbos place a huge bride price on their daughter as for a reason. if you know that you are ready financially for marriage then you don't need to worry about the price.

The reason why a tout who can't afford to take care of himself marries as many wives as possible and runs away or abandons the woman as rampant in other regions and culture but absent in igbo culture is because of the marital right test.

we ensure a man is fit all round before he takes our daughters. if not for the marital rites stuff,many agbero,lay about and idiots from other region would have messed our daughters and leave many of them to cater for their children.
As for inheritance, the male inherits his father's wealth along with his wife, while the ladies joins their husband's to inherit his husband's father wealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Gkemz: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
because they also cheat alot even more than the wives. But it's an abomination for a married lady to engage in extramarital affairs. So applies to the husbands.
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by israelmao(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2017
An absolute manner of generalisation!
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Toofan007: 6:51am On May 03, 2017
You can't mind about something you don't know about before na?!
Re: Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat by Jammiiee(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2017
Too faulty, and where did u keep, South-south, or they ain't in ur map, especially Calarbar/akwaibom men. Go spend 3 days and change ur thought.
Rayhandrinni:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.