Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) (32694 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2017
Fuked u raw. Bt u cud not buy postinor od 400. Ode
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by tianshie(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
2dugged:
virgin ke?, hehehehhehe Mr man, I nor be virgin o, and plus, I don reach to dey muemuesuegbe

Haba! I dey save myself for marriage. You go don sabi posti wink well, well. I we pray for you.
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by IRALIFE(f): 10:13am On May 03, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Why are Nigerian girlfriends naturally dumb and useless ??

He wasn't a killer when he was dating you and you were busy giving him your wet wet every morning and afternoon

Just because things didn't work out between you and him, he's now a killer ??

He gets girls pregnant and kill their babies ?? Weren't the girls volunteery opening their legs for him and not asking him to wear condoms

Women in this our generation are naturally brain dead

I've decided to marry a rat instead of getting married to these goat brain air head girls​
NnamdiiKanu:
[b]

He wasn't a killer when he was dating you and you were busy giving him your wet wet every morning and afternoon

He gets girls pregnant and kill their babies ?? Weren't the girls volunteery opening their legs for him and not asking him to wear condoms

I've decided to marry a rat instead of getting married to these goat brain air head girls​
[/b]
NnamdiiKanu:

You were making sense before you started to generalise. It's a pity you came to such generalisation about women but this certainly says something about you. I sincerely hope you find yourself and the great life you are supposed to live. Only then will you be more capable to see a woman that doesn't fit into your generalisation.
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by DJInfluence: 10:38am On May 03, 2017
slander abi defarmation abi both..... lol
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2017
tianshie:

Haba! I dey save myself for marriage. You go don sabi posti wink well, well. I we pray for you.
if you had decoded you would have known I probably work in a related field, save your prayers for yourself, you obviously need it most Mr, and don't mention me again, I don't want to contaminate your virginity
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by Amberon: 11:05am On May 03, 2017
You are senseless and no woman should be cursed to have you.
NnamdiiKanu:

Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2017
and u knw all dis and u kept opening ur legs for him,if not dat tins went sour btw u both smh
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by tianshie(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
2dugged:
if you had decoded you would have known I probably work in a related field, save your prayers for yourself, you obviously need it most Mr, and don't mention me again, I don't want to contaminate your virginity

Wow, that escalated quickly. You snowflakes are a dime a dozen.
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 03, 2017
tianshie:

Wow, that escalated quickly. You snowflakes are a dime a dozen.
and you horses abound everywhere
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by K9Uneet(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
and you guys won't learn to close your leg after discovering this

And if they close their legs where are we going to put our thing naa?
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by Lepkacious: 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
In an Instagram post 'name one thing your ex was good at' meant to get people's reaction, and also funny comments about exes, a Nigerian lady however decided to call out her ex-boyfriend @jazzyprinz, who she accused of being only good at reportedly getting ladies pregnant and killing their babies thereafter.

She further disclosed that she was lucky to escape with her baby. A quick check on the ex-lovers accounts, revealed their account were on private. Here's her reaction to the post;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-calls-out-ex-boyfriend.html

i neva knew Ella later got pregnant for this guy,dis girl can neva listen to sumbdy's advice
Re: Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
Why are ladies always pained after leaving a relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.