Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! (782 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by dom80: 7:48am On May 03, 2017
i invested some huge amount of money in her business and i am yet to get my capital neither my interest back..i have asked her how far with the business i invested on indirectly becos i just dont want her to feel bad but she keeps giving me hope with her sweet mouth.i am yet to see result and her insincerity is pissing me off.i just dont want to say words to her that will make her feel bad and i dont want to regret the words that i will say to her..

i have been patient for a very long time and she is not showing any sign of wanting to help me out with my money..i even told her that i borrowed the money i invested in her business but she acted as if she does not care..

pls what do i do? i dont even need the interest back..all i wanted is to get my capital back from her..though, i have learnt my lesson.some family members are not to be trusted...

please i need your opinion on how i can get my money back from her....
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by pizzylee(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2017
play her 619
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Poorboy: 7:51am On May 03, 2017
dom80:
i invested some huge amount of money in her business and i am yet to get my capital neither my interest back..i have asked her how far with the business i invested on indirectly becos i just dont want her to feel bad but she keeps giving me hope with her sweet mouth.i am yet to see result and her insincerity is pissing me off.i just dont want to say words to her that will make her feel bad and i dont want to regret the words that i will say to her..

i have been patient for a very long time and she is not showing any sign of wanting to help me out with my money..i even told her that i borrowed the money i invested in her business but she acted as if she does not care..

pls what do i do? i dont even need the interest back..all i wanted is to get my capital back from her..though, i have learnt my lesson.some family members are not to be trusted...

please i need your opinion on how i can get my money back from her....
How much is the capital let's start 4rm here?
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by MostBanned: 7:53am On May 03, 2017
Poorboy:
How much is the capital let's start 4rm here?

Lol
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
she's playing you 419 abi? Who sang 419? No be her dvd she dey take use play the song?

Btw, i no read ur post. Money wey no go reach my pocket no dey do me strong thing
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Mabpaine(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2017
Its abt choosing which matters to u more. Either u wanna respect her cos shes ur aunt or u act like u would av acted if she werent ur aunt. Cos shes made it obvious shes capitalizing on d fact dah u will choose 2 respect her, and obviously dahz wah u doing buh u complaining shows dahz nt wat u wanna do. Dude until u confront her u wont feel at rest. U dont av 2 insult her tho buh xpress ur displeasure. Ur hrt will be beating fast wen u wantu buh u need 2 overcome ur fear
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Poorboy: 8:04am On May 03, 2017
MostBanned:

Lol
He is just writing like a kid, no detail of the amount he invested... No detail of what the aunty told him she is into b4 he invested his money., no detail of the date or duration that he gave her the money... What a plonker.
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by MostBanned: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
Poorboy:
He is just writing like a kid, no detail of the amount he invested... No detail of what the aunty told him she is into b4 he invested his money., no detail of the date or duration that he gave her the money... What a plonker.

Well you are right, to be able to give him the advice he needs : we need proper and detailed information
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Idydarling(f): 8:29am On May 03, 2017
some family members eh
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Poorboy: 8:36am On May 03, 2017
Idydarling:
some family members eh
Ima ndo
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Fmartin(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2017
talk to her. tell her u want ur money back.. or else.. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I'm Being Threatened, What To Do? / When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" / She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.