Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (57116 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!

You want them to come for you abi.

Happy collecting

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

;DBoth cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

;DBoth cheesy
Continue administering on your girlfriend na.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by FTBOY: 4:35pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
agreed!

but the castration must start with every male members of your family.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by logica(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!
Do you realize this accused man could be innocent? Do you know how easy it is for a traumatized victim to misidentify another man just going about his own business? Unfortunately, the police may be completely unable to resolve this.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Bahddo(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

5 men!!!
you might have a point. If only your dad got castrated years before causing harm (you) with his third leg, there would have been one less _idiot generalizing like her gender is made up of saints.

So yeah, you do have a point.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Continue administering on your girlfriend na.
cryno it's you i want
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Johnboscosmas: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
Please how can someone post on this nairaland platform.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:
cryno it's you i want
LOL...you want a bitter and dark chick? Smh. grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

[s]No, I don't need your prick. Don't you have a girlfriend you administer it on?[/s] Or you just wanna Bleep me for fucking sake? undecided

interesting
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Don27tiky:
My question is. Was one of the rapist waiting for them at the scene to be arrested?
I feel sorry for her though
Rapist should be jail for life
Nah! Until our useless senators and house of rep members make rape death penalty. It will never cease. Kill them. Just wipe the bastards from the surface of this earth.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL...you want a bitter and dark chick? Smh. grin
you just sound like you're gonna be naughty in bed cheesy
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by murphy02(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
This Ikorodu don turn to another thing o. Anything bad must always be at Ikorodu. Ambode should do something fast.

Owode onirin is not ikorodu, its ikorodu road...
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Organs(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
They should not go by her identification alone oh. He might be innocent and she might think he was one of them. They need other clues to tie him to the crime. If he is guilty, PLEASE naija police go after the others at large and don't let this case die cos these are rapist on the prowl, then give them the well deserved justice. I am thinking of 15 years jail time with hard labour and no amnesty for good behaviour until after 10 years.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Our5k(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved.
Lolzz! Are both of your parents lesbians? Did they adopt you from a motherless babies home?

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Our5k(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
Bahddo:
you might have a point. If only your dad got castrated years before causing harm (you) with his third leg, there would have been one less _idiot generalizing like her gender is made up of saints.

So yeah, you do have a point.
Her parents could be lesbians.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by hardbody: 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
Did I type rapist should be hanged or you just wanted to quote someone.

Did I seek to confirm terms of punishment prescribed for that offence or you just felt like displaying your knowledge of the law or lack of it.

There is an imbalance here and its against you. I am done.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

you just sound like you're gonna be naughty in bed cheesy
I see. Most of you want a tigress in bed...after administering your pricks on various girls, you login to NL and call them olosho.
Wehdone cheesy

Stop calling me dark and bitter, I am not.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!
Don't blame but blame the law
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
alozie27:
ikorodu and crime this days.am sure gegemu must be in there system.so pathetic

Would rather stay in a 1room self contain in surulere than stay in a 4 bedroom duplex in ikorodu.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Tobe2(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
some guys gat no chill.... ;Dsome guys gat no chill....
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by chiraqDemon(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
Only 200k
In america ppl like this get bail of 200k dollars. How much is that in naira. These sort of ppl should be given bail that they would never b able to pay in a milluin life times
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by alozie27(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
ImaIma1:

Would rather stay in a 1room self contain in surulere than stay in a 4 bedroom duplex in ikorodu.

I prefer badagry to ikorodu.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I see. Most of you want a tigress in bed...after administering your pricks on various girls, you login to NL and call them olosho.
Wehdone cheesy

grin okay ma you're not. Can we move onto the next stage?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by lezz(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

5 men!!!
Rape is physically and emotionally violent but you should seek therapy after the encounter. It will help you shake off the experience to be able to love yourself and humanity again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by talk2bity: 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
Na so so bad/evil news everyday.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On May 03, 2017
rapists are suppose to be beaten to death
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by MDCCCXXXII: 5:24pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Wehdone cheesy

You sure sound like one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:
Rape is physically and emotionally violent but you should seek therapy after the encounter. It will help you shake off the experience to be able to love yourself and humanity again.
I can't relate to all the 'you' in your post. Abi na you rape me?
Anyway, nice advise for the victims...though I will prefer the 'perpetrators' are done away with.

Funnicator:

grin okay ma you're not. Can we move onto the next stage?
What stage?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Flano(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
before casting our criticisms, let's Ask ourselves some questions.

1. How was the victim's outfit?
2. Was her outfit capable of arousing a man's chemistry or causing genital stimulation?

If actually yes, then she got what she craved for.

SAY NO TO INDECENT DRESSING.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Flano(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
And you vacuously pooh-pooh the fact that your DAD is a man.
Remind me to get you some senses when next I go shopping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.