Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (57117 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!
in the anus on double penetration with a 12inch cock eachangry
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Mimzyy(f): 5:40pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

lezz:
I honestly thought you were raped from the way you carried on.

Surely only a girl forced to lodge a prick in her pussy unwillingly will be able to reproduce your kind of bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
Only a rapist or their advocates/sympathisers won't know the menace is enough to make me bitter.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I can't relate to all the 'you' in your post. Abi na you rape me?
Anyway, nice advise for the victims...though I will prefer the 'perpetrators' are done away with.

What stage?

stage beyond here
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by obainojazz(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
in the anus on double penetration with a 12inch cock eachangry
lol..in their ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

stage beyond here
I no want...byebye grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
I no want...byebye grin
embarassed
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
Hahahahaha... cheesy

ImaIma1:

How can you be so insensitive and trivialize the act of rape?
There are so many of them here. Rape advocates... angry
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by lezz(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
grin grin grin grin

I seek to lighten her up. She's too uptight.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by ImaIma1(f): 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
lezz:
Finally, you admitted you were raped!

Tell me how it happened; were you drugged or hacked down?

Did they allow you get wet before the very first penetration? Or the unlawful prick ploughed through your pussy while it was still as dry as a leaf exposed to harmattan ?

How can you be so insensitive and trivialize the act of rape?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by oyienootieno: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!

My dear sometimes you just want to forget that there is judgement day and do the judgement yourself. Just yesterday one was caught and whatsome Nlanders could comment is about the woman who was pictured about to hit the criminal.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by NoRetreat(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
While assuming but not submitting that the suspect is innocent ,the bail condition is too lenient and ridiculous.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
Dont be quick to post nonsense for some likes. Don't forget women are not saints too. And besides, if men are castrated or dropped in a different planet that will be the end of your world.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Curry30: 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
[/b]It's unfortunate that things like this happens though am not suprised.
The media has created an image of women as sex tools and objects.
Women dress so slutty these days all in the name of fashion.
Music stars, movie stars, celebrities and popular figures who should dress properly and promote decency are the worst perpetrators of indecency.
And men...young and old are bombarded with these sexually charged images, lyrics, statements and all.
It's a pity an innocent woman is a victim...too bad cry[b]
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by bloomin: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=obainojazz post=56172248]All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!

Exactly!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
Ontarget:

Dont be quick to post nonsense for some likes. Don't forget women are not saints too. And besides, if men are castrated or dropped in a different planet that will be the end of your world.
Which likes? Am I using likes to eat?
It won't be the end of my world, ladies will be safe...even babies are not spared these days. Women are not saints, agreed!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

It won't be the end of my world, ladies will be safe...even babies are not spared these days. Women are not saints, agreed!
What a hell do you mean by "ladies will be safe"? So women don't harm each other any more? Only men harm women? In fact ladies will feel frustrated and bitter for not having all that attention, care and sexual satisfaction they get from men. This frustration will manifest in suicide and bitterness towards each other. In times of natural disasters where will the rescue muscles come from? When you get old where will the younger generation to take care of you come from? Ladies will feel safe indeed. Nonsense
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Poca nwa! Imagine a words of only women without men?
How will it be? grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by ezewealth(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2017
Nawa o, an erected penis has no conscience
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by 1miccza: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
slawomir:
Too badt. Mehhh....I just can't imagine me inserting my joy stick into a woman that is crying and in pain all because I want to derive pleasure. If my girl sometimes is not happy I do not enjoy sex not to talk of raping and forcefully inserting my joy stick inside a random girl without her consent when she is crying in pain.
I dey wonder wetin rapist dey enjoy for that kind thing. Wicked ness. These days the devil is even afraid of the evil men do.
Lust for the opposite sex are one of the things that destroy men
This one weak me o.
Try this with my Sisther then I will pull the trigger myself o. I go eliminate those five rapist one by one. Sometimes we need to hasten up the judgement of wicked people by God by killing them so that they face God for judgement on time

My brother e be like say you dey think like me.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
chisco82:

Poca nwa! Imagine a words of only women without men?
How will it be? grin grin grin
LOL.
It will be nice. Go and ask nuns grin

Ontarget:

What a hell do you mean by "ladies will be safe"? So women don't harm each other any more? Only men harm women? In fact ladies will feel frustrated and bitter for not having all that attention, care and sexual satisfaction they get from men. This frustration will manifest in suicide and bitterness towards each other. In times of natural disasters where will the rescue muscles come from? When you get old where will the younger generation to take care of you come from? Ladies will feel safe indeed. Nonsense
Bitterness indeed.
Which bitterness is worse than what this lady would feel? Oh please...
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Okudiover(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2017
Name Checkers Association of Naija (NCAN) reporting live from Aba, Abia State. Conji has more bastards in Yo-robber land than any other part of the quantri.

grin grin grin grin The makers of brown zinc roof tops are topping the charts as usual.

grin cheesy grin

Cha! Cha! Cha! Afonja Mma Mma nu!!

South West products from the land of people wen dem sun don set finish no dey send for conji.com nna m hehehehehe hehehehehe.

grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by phreakabit(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2017
SW..... Rapists by nature

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by EnaibeSam: 7:29pm On May 03, 2017
Hmm I don't even know what to say. Let me just suggest that the rapists should be castrated
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It will be nice. Go and ask nuns grin

Bitterness indeed.
Which bitterness is worse than what this lady would feel? Oh please...
You think ladies wouldn't rape (lesbians) other ladies when left in a world of their own?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
Who Rape Epp
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by classical15(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
Take a chill pill sis. oya sip chill zobo. You should just vent your anger on men like that. Its not always as it seems.

BTW, what is Ikorodu turning to? Always in the news for bad reasons.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by ImaIma1(f): 9:03pm On May 03, 2017
ezewealth:
Nawa o, an erected penis has no conscience

It does. It cannot rape "it's" mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.