Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (57111 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by dikeigbo2(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2017
Its in them..na their trademark...DD to them.
DD....Dick Detachment grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by purple3091: 9:30pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
you are wrong on one thing,atleast 80% of the world problems would be solved...all wars caused in the world because of men..thinking with their stupid ego,which is connected to the balls of sh1t between their legs.always thinking of sex,always causing crime,indeed the world would be better!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
It will be nice. Go and ask nuns grin
Thats if they can actually tell you the truth about what they are going through.
They are n't doing it by their power is the help of Holy spirit.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Skappy44(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2017
Court should not have been allow the bail of the man self .idiot and senseless person ,u better repent before the door close on you guyz
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
Flano:
before casting our criticisms, let's Ask ourselves some questions.

1. How was the victim's outfit?
2. Was her outfit capable of arousing a man's chemistry or causing genital stimulation?

If actually yes, then she got what she craved for.

SAY NO TO INDECENT DRESSING.
You are such a colossal f00l for saying this.
Imagine defending the indefensible. Shame on you.
So in your stinking thinking once a guy sees a girl and in his distorted reasoning she's provocatively dressed he can go ahead and violate her. "She got what she craved for"
See perverted thinking undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by bravesoul247(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
So women don't have there own wahala too ba? Just be talking anyhow. What those guys did is very bad but don't generalise, young lady!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

5 men!!!

Just look at how you speak like a toddler without any iota of knowledge or wisdom. Are all men the same? Why do you wish all men are wiped off? Common sense is far from you.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2017
bravesoul247:
So women don't have there own wahala too ba? Just be talking anyhow. What those guys did is very bad but don't generalise, young lady!
Dont mind that small girl jare
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2017
plavic:

Just look at how you speak like a toddler without any iota of knowledge or wisdom. Are all men the same? Why do you wish all men are wiped off? Common sense is far from you.
Including her family i mean her father,brothers even her boyfriends because i knw she gt more than 1 boyfriend
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2017
purple3091:
you are wrong on one thing,atleast 80% of the world problems would be solved...all wars caused in the world because of men..thinking with their stupid ego,which is connected to the balls of sh1t between their legs.always thinking of sex,always causing crime,indeed the world would be better!
Na rubbish u dey type abeg park well,mtcheww
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2017
Gwan2:
Idi.ots....who knw d kind stds una don give d gal.
On d flip side, I am currently in the laboratory mixing chemicals to find Conji cream dat will neutralize any feelings or conji urge till wen a man is ready to settle with a woman....because as some men dey, just drill one small hole on top tomatoes....dem go chuk am..
Lolz grin grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by bravesoul247(m): 11:59pm On May 03, 2017
lamidebaby:

You are such a colossal f00l for saying this.
Imagine defending the indefensible. Shame on you.
So in your stinking thinking once a guy sees a girl and in his distorted reasoning she's provocatively dressed he can go ahead and violate her. "She got what she craved for"
See perverted thinking undecided angry angry
ahah! Na curse be this ooo.. lol. Colossal fool, that's 2 in 1, kolo and fool. Chai... baby ndo oo
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2017
FTBOY:
agreed!

but the castration must start with every male members of your family.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by mechanics(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2017
A stringent law has to be in place to frustrate those who will want to rape innocent people.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Akinwale14(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2017
Bahddo:
you might have a point. If only your dad got castrated years before causing harm (you) with his third leg, there would have been one less _idiot generalizing like her gender is made up of saints.

So yeah, you do have a point.
Finishing grin grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 12:33am On May 04, 2017
I think there is a certain pant and Taser guns, all ladies must endeavor to buy and wear. Becos idiots like this, are becoming more rampant.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Pointblank09(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2017
The greatest crime you could commit against a woman is to rape her. If you understand the sexual make up of a woman, you would see that any man that commit this type of crime should be sentenced to life imprisonment at least! My heart goes out to her.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by akigbemaru: 1:20am On May 04, 2017
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Quantumheight(m): 3:44am On May 04, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
So, after they raped the said girl they remain in the scene of their disgusting crime to do what exactly?

Seriously, these miscreants need to be beaten to to pulp. They're too foolish to be allowed where sane humans reside.
The Judge No Try At Al,he Should Just Commit Him To Life Imprisonment
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Cometova(m): 5:44am On May 04, 2017
God's hands will them out for retribution.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Cityguy: 10:03am On May 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I just weak for the youth of our generation....
I tell you! Very disillusioned, lacking focus, without priorities, just living for the moment and impulsive.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Flano(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2017
Lol.. you're inestimably perveted.. A man is moved by what he sees. OK.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Adeevah(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
menstrualpad:
Firing squad straight!

I can't imagine the sense of helplessness of the rape victim.

Lalasticlala
Meanwhile Mathew Odunayo.... NCAN food is ready.

Please read carefully

Mattew Odu-anayo is from the SE
NCAN take note
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 9:47am On May 08, 2017
Nigeria is fast becoming the rape center of the world, overtaking S.Africa and India.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by chomyc(f): 11:48am On May 08, 2017
Pls make una help me spread them news until this scammer is found

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.