Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (57113 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by arsenal33: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
There should be no bail.

And may they never perfect the bail conditions. Amen
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by jackiesoft(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
justice must prevail....God help the poor girl.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Repairnigeria(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
nawa
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Langbasa: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated, 60% of the world's problem would be solved.
Honestly women needs to be debreasted and denyashed for peace to reign in this world.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated, 60% of the world's problem would be solved.

If woman wasn't created. Man would still remain in Eden. You are becoming very bitter and dark, you need a macho sized d1ck to use chill off.

4 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Stanleyville(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
I still do not know why some retards rape
When some olosho still dey colekt 300naira.

1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by khalhokage(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2017
N200,000 bail after brutally raping a person, but N100,000,000 for wanting secession.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by hardbody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
All the judges granting rapists bail deserves to be raped also!

This is a nation of laws and the law must follow it's course. Don't blame the judge who must dispense justice judicially and judiciously.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Kamamchukwu(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
I Knew It, Afonja Ree
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
Na dem..
Check the name...
Na dem.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by sisisioge: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
Holy smoke! Wtf! Those eediots should be castrated.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
Woow.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
NCAN general meeting on this thread.

Signed... NCAN chairman.

All zonal officers are expected to bring their portfolios while coming.

Topic-let us discuss how to help our brothers.

Lateness is not allowed.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Holy smoke! Wtf! Those eediots should be castrated.
I agree.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
This is bizarre...but don't they sell pepper spray in Nigeria? embarassed
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Don27tiky(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
My question is. Was one of the rapist waiting for them at the scene to be arrested?
I feel sorry for her though
Rapist should be jail for life

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by menstrualpad: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Woow.
How many times have you been raped b4?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by bellotaofeek: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
Ikorodu and bad news are like Pepper soup and throphy shocked
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated or wiped off totally, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved.
Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
I understand your pain but don't generalise!
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by onos1979(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated or wiped off totally, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved.
Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
make your mouth no kill u.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by bullabong(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

5 men!!!
You sound like a lesbian. Are you?
If men are wiped off totally u will still be ok cause u do women...simple logic.

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

How many times have you been raped b4?
Get your stupid ass out of my mention,I'm so irked I might just unleash my anger on you.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by trendyupdates: 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
Chai they have killed her. Why are so men insensitive? What if it was their sister or wive? Are you a talented footballer and want to take your football career to another level. Apply now for PSG Irukka football talent hunt 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-psg-irukka-football-talent-hunt-2017-project/
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Laple0541(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
2 bad.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by obainojazz(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2017
hardbody:

This is a nation of laws and the law must follow it's course. Don't blame the judge who must dispense justice judicially and judiciously.
The law states a minimum 14years imprisonment. And in a case of gang rape, it should be a minimum of 20years. Also, the victim compensated. So all this judge's, na them sabi.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
onos1979:
make your mouth no kill u.
Make their prick no kill them or kill innocent girl!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by jimmsky(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
This Ikorodu don turn to another thing o. Anything bad must always be at Ikorodu. Ambode should do something fast.
Ambode please do something fast, if not killing, it will be raping or omo onile wahala
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by buffalowings: 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Some people are just useless

Olosho everywhere and cheap

Smh they couldn't find their pick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.