Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work (57114 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by menstrualpad: 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Get your stupid ass out of my mention,I'm so irked I might just unleash my anger on you.
Why dearie? Never mix speech with​ anger.. I guess a raw nerve was bruised.. innit?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!
They're coming for your head. cheesy
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Ehinmola(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/5-men-gang-raped-21-year-old-woman-way-work/

. Those that went to prison for rape related cases still comes out of prison to continue this terrible act. The best judgement is castration I.e total removal of their third leg and the dangling balls qed.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by RicardoRich(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Make their prick no kill them or kill innocent girl!!! angry
Lol...
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by hardbody: 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
The law states a minimum 14years imprisonment. And in a case of gang rape, it should be a minimum of 20years. Also, the victim compensated. So all this judge's, na them sabi.

Did I state anything contra what you wrote. I am actually referring to people insisting that accused must die by hanging or firing squad and others blaming judges that grant bail. The truth is that ràpe is a bail able offence, hence my position that there is a law which must follow it's course. Or you just wanted to type something?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Klington: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
Wasted n wicked generation

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Why dearie? Never mix speech with​ anger.. I guess a raw nerve was bruised.. innit?
No nerve was bruised,doofus.
I'm just horrified at the unending news of rape that keeps flooding the media.
Any sane female would be.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by SIRmanjar(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Matthew odunayo.
Crime..Sexual assault ad Unlawful penetration.
The guy is not a lagosian..Lagos is bini..he must be from ibadan or osun.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

If woman wasn't created. Man would still remain in Eden. You are becoming very bitter and dark, you need a macho sized d1ck to use chill off.
The bitter and dark people are your fellow men going about raping girls. They need vaseline to chill off...

4 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Cisos shocked shocked shocked shocked pls where is that punishment for the rapist? Anthony Joshua should do the judgment dis Time. They deserve orunmilaic Blow.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by menstrualpad: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No nerve was bruised.
I'm just horrified at unending news of rape that keeps flooding the media.
Any sane female would be.
Stop imagining getting raped....

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

The bitter and dark people are your fellow men going about raping girls. They need vaseline to chill off...
to straff you deh hungry me i no go liegrin

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Stop imagining getting raped....
Just flee outta my mention, will you?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

to straff you deh hungry me i no go liegrin
I know, it's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by menstrualpad: 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Space between your walking digits where sun never shines can satisfy a crowd of men.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by solatreasure: 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
God punish dt suspect. Life imprisonment, naughty he-goat
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by menstrualpad: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just flee outta my mention, will you?
Why? Are you scared something is gonna happen to you?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
I know, it's obvious.
grin I'm serious
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by himkers2: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
If men are castrated ,wiped off totally or better still...kept in a different planet, 60% of the world's problem and vices would be solved. Some of them have caused so much harm with their third legs. Later they'll say women hate themselves. Mtcheeew...

5 men!!!
They might even be Nairalanders.
I wish her speedy recovery and I pray those culprits are caught! Wicked fellows!!!

MUMU

I guess ur father is a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by obainojazz(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
hardbody:

Did I state anything contra what you wrote. I am actually referring to people insisting that accused must die by hanging or firing squad and others blaming judges that grant bail. The truth is that ràpe is a bail able offence, hence my position that there is a law which must follow it's course. Or you just wanted to type something?
Did I type rapist should be hanged or you just wanted to quote someone.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by shadowlee(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Very bad act bt d girl self strong 5rounds omo mak God de protect us all
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by refreshrate: 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Dandsome:
This Ikorodu don turn to another thing o. Anything bad must always be at Ikorodu. Ambode should do something fast.

Cut them off to ogun. Ogun and Kenya already have made their mark on the world stage before sef.

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by alozie27(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Gwan2:
Idi.ots....who knw d kind stds una don give d gal.
On d flip side, I am currently in the laboratory mixing chemicals to find Conji cream dat will neutralize any feelings or conji urge till wen a man is ready to settle with a woman....because as some men dey, just drill one small hole on top tomatoes....dem go chuk am..

oboy u don kopu.lmao
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by mysticwarrior(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Why always Afonjas
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by kushme: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Wow
This is it, i said it somewhere.. society is in for it....

Please, allow me to use common sense to tell you what will happen when you empower a female child over a male child. Yes, after empowering her, she will have the juicy job, be more classy and a strong independent woman . As for the male child he would grow to become a young, uneducated and can be an easy recruit for a rebel group. No peace for anybody then # if they are not commiting suicide then they'll be killing each other in a hood war for money and power, or Boko Haram, RUF, Niger delta militia, agberos go plenty then to harass those pretty working class ladies everywhere). It will be so sickening.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by OpenGames: 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Well I hope those 5 guys found those few seconds of pleasure worthwhile as through it they have killed sleep, success and progress of themselves and their children, if they ever have any.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

grin I'm serious
I know you're serious. undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by praisekeyzz(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
Ikorodu land of terror
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2017
rifasenate11:
and if I check names : na dem , I check location . it became obvious.
U chk name.na dem you chk location nah dem also.so in conclusion nah dem dem grin grin
PS that guy should be let hanged by his balls.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:
I know you're serious. undecided
Let's make it privategrin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by pocohantas(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

Let's make it privategrin
No, I don't need your prick. Don't you have a girlfriend you administer it on? Or you just wanna Bleep me for fucking sake? undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I don't need your prick. Don't you have a girlfriend you administer it on? Or you just wanna Bleep me for fucking sake? undecided
;DBoth cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.