Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (99168 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Snow5(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
Quinn22:
shocked shocked embarassed
Lols... Holla at me when you update.

Mouth zipped!!!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
This is ideal , the woman will take 5 mins to get ready instead of 7 hours .

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
You see! There's an advantage in wearing the dress cheesy
Raine80:
This is ideal , the woman will take 5 mins to get ready instead of 7 hours .
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
Kendall jenner is still learning work

she covered he tips so its decent enough

If my gf wears this, it sure has to be an evening dinner date where i won't take my eyes off her

Quinn22:
Isn't this dress sexy? kiss
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2017
Damn! smiley That's dope cool smiley
PokeTotoBoy:
Kendall jenner is still learning work

she covered he tips so its decent enough

If my gf wears this, it sure has to be an evening dinner date where i won't take my eyes off her

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 04, 2017
`you are one kind girl sha... I guess atleast 22 years and very complicated

i would love to get to know more of you... on a private chat?

my 3rd time of asking...

Quinn22:
Damn! smiley That's dope cool smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
You have to be of a certain caliber to wear a dress like this. You can't be a destined Mbegke and try to rock something like this.

So the million dollar questions is: Can you -Safiaa - wear that dress? Or are you just another "destined mbegke". Failure to respond within 5 hours will see you tagged as a "destined mgbeke". Your time starts now. Good luck.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
Absolutely.
RealHaute:

So the million dollar questions is: Can you -Safiaa - wear that dress? Or are you just another "destined mbegke". Failure to respond within 5 hours will see you tagged as a "destined mgbeke". Your time starts now. Good luck.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:40pm On May 04, 2017
It's just that your moniker is pushing me away from you embarassed
PokeTotoBoy:
`you are one kind girl sha... I guess atleast 22 years and very complicated

i would love to get to know more of you... on a private chat?

my 3rd time of asking...

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
So you're a destined mbegke? shocked
Safiaa:
Absolutely.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
Lol i meant i would wear the dress
Quinn22:
So you're a destined mbegke? shocked
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2017
Whats wrong with mine... its just an expression.

or don't you like getting poked in the fanny? grin grin grin grin
Quinn22:
It's just that your moniker is pushing me away from you embarassed
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
Quinn22:
Attention is all that matters to a woman smiley wink

Doesn't that defeat the stance of"high self esteem"? If it's such a thing that should be vaunted, why aren't the royals of this world dressed like that?

In essence you are seeking validation by exposing your skin? Without that, what will you be? What do you have to offer? How does that impact the society?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2017
Hmm... kiss
Safiaa:
Lol i meant i would wear the dress
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolutely.

Ooh lah lah! So you're a fine girl. Wow! Who could've thought? shocked
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
Does all those things you said there really matter?

As long as you're doing what you want and it makes you happy, none of those things matter smiley

Vorpal:

Doesn't that defeat the stance of"high self esteem"? If it's such a thing that should be vaunted, why aren't the royals of this world dressed like that?

In essence you are seeking validation by exposing your skin? Without that, what will you be? What do you have to offer? How does that impact the society?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

Ooh lah lah! So you're a fine girl. Wow! Who could've thought? shocked
everyone knows that I'm fine. It's not a secret.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
Can I see a picture of you please embarassed
Safiaa:
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:

Here on Nairaland, it's a well kept secret. tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
Well, that's not my problem.
RealHaute:

Here on Nairaland, it's a well kept secret. tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
Quinn22:

Are you alright? I'm chatting with someone and you bust in and make demands? Thank you very much, but I'll ask Safiaa the questions around here. angry

Lol...na play o. tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
Quinn22:
I obviously can't do that here luv
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 10:23pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Well, that's not my problem.

Don't be so predictable.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:

Shyness will soon be classified as a mental illness. Don't be a mental patient Safiaa. Post your pic before it's too late. grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
Not happening, so just forget about it. Until you know me personally offline, you wont see me.
RealHaute:

Shyness will soon be classified as a mental illness. Don't be a mental patient Safiaa. Post your pic before it's too late. grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
Do you know I actually thought you were serious at some point grin
RealHaute:

Are you alright? I'm chatting with someone and you bust in and make demands? Thank you very much, but I'll ask Safiaa the questions around here. angry

Lol...na play o. tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
I didn't say you can do it here. You can send a pm wink
Safiaa:
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 11:23pm On May 04, 2017
Quinn22:
Then what are you waiting for? smiley
am waiting for you ofcos.... To do it together grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
Hmm....you are on your own tongue
Mrsecman:
am waiting for you ofcos.... To do it together grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 12:33pm On May 05, 2017
We're on it together wink
Quinn22:
Hmm....you are on your own tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
You are not my boyfriend na sad
Mrsecman:
We're on it together wink
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 2:00pm On May 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Not happening, so just forget about it. Until you know me personally offline, you wont see me.

Loud and clear, Miss Agbani Darego. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.