Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (99080 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by TexasR: 11:15am On May 06, 2017
Even P Diddy shock for the craze woman
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by mayormick(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2017
op, walai I will stop imagining. Infact, I don stop imagining tete!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mckandre(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2017
nonix22:

That's Puff Daddy
but still
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by 4rty(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2017
This is total madness I swear shocked shocked
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Snow5(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
sonofLuci:

True, wickedness in the high places.
Hmmm

Sonofluci .... Hehehehe
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2017
89% of commenters here are just yarning dust. Yeye dey smell ontop una head. tongue
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by DeRay98(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Isn't this dress sexy? kiss

Was she is her private house or public party?
How can any reasonable person admire this image in a public place?
Tomorrow dem go say men no dey respect women.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by ddjay: 12:32pm On May 06, 2017
someone shld post that lil wayne "ashawo"pic
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Maeka(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:

Yes the dressing is sexy...but in Nigeria, checkout the first place that kinda dressing will first showcase, christian women will wear it to the church ( after all it is the heart that god is after not the dress), they always av excuses to commit sin.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2017
Na 4 yoh imagination he shock. All in yoh head
TexasR:
Even P Diddy shock for the craze woman
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2017
Snow5:

Hmmm

Sonofluci .... Hehehehe

LOL weiten happen cheesy
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by isholex: 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
she is a Gunners if she does
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by nothernstar: 1:14pm On May 06, 2017
Madness is not only when you are seen with lots of load in the market square murmuring or chasing ppl around. It can come in so many ways like this
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Snow5(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL weiten happen cheesy
nothing oo boss... I just dey hail you anyhow based on say na only you dey!!!
Lol
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by LordCzar202: 1:51pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:

I will walk with you anywhere reasonable quinn22, u choose to dress sexy to. wink

As long u ok to be at my side. kiss

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2017
She's on her own.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by adeboizy11(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2017
The End...

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:00pm On May 06, 2017
Always in the bedroom grin
Why not the kitchen? wink
winup:
Hehehe, she can only where it in my bedroom and no where else
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
Yes she is smiley kiss
pressplay411:

Oh my disvirgined eyes. [b]She looks like a goddess, Hotdamn![b/]

Who's likely to leak their sex tape first, Kylie or Kendall?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:04pm On May 06, 2017
Sometimes craze dey sweet cheesy
Donjazzy12:

That's not a girlfriend, that's a mad woman right there!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2017
Chai! You wicked sad
smith666999:
she go from the event go her papa hux
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2017
Yes I ran out of words! tongue

Actually I'm not one of those people smiley
Vorpal:

Ran out of words before?

Exactly, it's all about what matters to one in life. Do not give a new twisted meaning to courage and high self esteem. You insult soldiers who laid down their lives for the citizens' safety
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:08pm On May 06, 2017
Hey boo boo....how far? Long time no hear smiley
Laveda:
Lol.

Crazy
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
If I hear! I'm sure you've masturbated to this pics already undecided
LOVEGINO:
Tank God u used d word "imagine". I ll stop to imagine.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
Nice one smiley
Nature8 embarassedpost=56257037:
Whatever makes her happy apart from dishonest, cheating and disloyal, I'm cool with that..

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by smith666999(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
Chai! You wicked sad
but wat else she go com house come do. after she Don do public exhibition...
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin cheesy
nonix22:
P Diddy's face in the 3rd pix is like wetin come be this one again
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by AHCB: 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
Quinn22:
If I hear! I'm sure you've masturbated to this pics already undecided
You know. wink

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by isahsalee: 2:21pm On May 06, 2017
Women, that's what they are. Men are always men
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
Awww....baby!!!! That's so sweet kiss kiss kiss
LordCzar202:

I will walk with you anywhere reasonable quinn22, u choose to dress sexy to. wink

As long u ok to be at my side. kiss
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
Oh! I guess you're the jealous type then. I understand smiley
smith666999:

but wat else she go com house come do. after she Don do public exhibition...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.