Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (47489 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2017
Halfpenny:
What a lucky lady! He is so good looking on top of being romantic. May your home be blessed kiss

The look on ladies face when they see a cute guy..

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 04, 2017
HRich:

You're even confused on what to type, yet you still went ahead to type senseless comment

well, its said that common sense is not common

all I know is that IPOBarecriminals
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

all I know is that IPOBarecriminals
Lagoon is free,
You can use it at least to get rid of IPOB

1 Like

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nurumadas: 8:29am On May 04, 2017
smile to your bank account... we hit them where it hurts call or whatsapp via 08124802972 Real fixed
smile to your bank account... we hit them where it hurts call or whatsapp via 08124802972
smile to your bank account... we hit them where it hurts call or whatsapp via 08124802972

smile to your bank account... we hit them where it hurts call or whatsapp via 08124802972 Real fixed

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
I JST DISLIKE ALL THIS FVCKING PATTERN GUYS NOW USE TO PROPOSE TO THEIR WOMAN .
AFTER ALL THE FVCK YOU GUYS HAVE GIVING TO EACH OTHER.
OR IS IT BECUZ YOU GUYS HAVE THAT MONEY YOU JST WNT IT DIFFNT. FROM OTHERS. EVEN WIF ALL THIS CROWD A RESPONSIBLE AND A WELL TRAIN WOMAN WILL NOT WANT TO TURN YOU DOWN IN THE PRESENT OF YOUR LOVE ONCE.

FOR ME IF E RISH MY TURN. I GO JST INVITE HER TO MY KABAN TREAT HER WELL MAKE HER HAPPY. THEN SUDDENLY I BRING THE RING OUT FROM NO WHERE.

THAT DAY WILL BE A SPECIAL DAY
No vex bro, bt na lack of Kesh dey make u yarn like dis; if u gat some warm Wads of D Dollar Bills u cant control ur imaginations. Jst pray hard & baba God will pick ya call soon & u too go flex ur imaginations.

Holla yu bro!

2 Likes

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Funky123(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2017
I love this,they looks good together
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 04, 2017
Toks2008:

The look on ladies face when they see a cute guy..

grin

Who don't like better things lipsrsealed
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2017
God will make a way,where there seems to be no way.

Its still itel A51 that costs ordinary 25,000 that j have been anticipating for,from my uncle since April o
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by gloryforall: 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
congrats to my yesterday's winners and my previous winners also who could not meet up yesterday. my next game game drops tomorrow, (05/05/2017) join me let's keep hitting the bookmakers where it hurts..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.