Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (47478 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Yatch with seat belt! grin
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Every Saturday my bae sends me pictures of marriages cute baby pictures wedding rings pictures Hmmmmmmm I don't understand what's wrong with girls dis days

Somebody cannot be bachelor in peace

Anyway I love jovita you ar the best
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jorian1(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2017
When there is money, the love is sweet na. God is still doing the work of blessing people, that am sure of. Congratulations madam,
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
NA LOVE
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
Money answers all.
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by AustineCJ: 10:49pm On May 03, 2017
It all started from BBN Efe to Tboss and Kemen issues, Our ikoyi money come show to keep us busy before buhari cum fall sick news cum change.... small small Buhari cum de turn into sumtin in lord of the rings while Nnamdi kanu was granted bail which according to news he reluctantly accept, Oga lai come tell us say buhari wan de work from house as cabals for Aso rock don cage am which lead to him Missing back to back FEC meetings, like e never do Aunty mercy n bro lanre cum carry dre dirty pant spread outside like say the ones of Aunty kemi n pastor Ibeyeome no do even as Apostle Suleiman n sis Canada de war everyday..... thank God for BankyW wey lead us come into these week of marriage proposal as Don babaJ n aunty Linda . still de decide den sef.... congrats to these ones wey sabi as guy man went as far as borrowing yacht just to propose........ I rest my case for these country....
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by klbakare(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2017
mumu girl, she woke up with all that weight on her finger. how many kg? ode oshi!
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 11:04pm On May 03, 2017
Wow....beautiful
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by GunandDeath: 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
Average girl
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Brownbaba: 11:14pm On May 03, 2017
Money dey talk
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by kingofcasting(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A soon-to-be bride has revealed how her longtime boyfriend proposed to her surprisingly on a yacht after planning with her family and friends. Read below what she wrote;

He chartered a yatch......got my family and friends together ......... and as the sun set, he got on one knee and asked me to be his wife...with absolutely no hesitation I said YES!!! I woke up with all this weight on my finger!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-how-man-surprisingly-proposed-to.html
Another foolish man falls victim. Get it into your skulls! Stop wasting your money. Let the woman charter the Yacht. Stop wasting your hard earned money for these ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:19pm On May 03, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
I JST DISLIKE ALL THIS FVCKING PATTERN GUYS NOW USE TO PROPOSE TO THEIR WOMAN .
AFTER ALL THE FVCK YOU GUYS HAVE GIVING TO EACH OTHER.
OR IS IT BECUZ YOU GUYS HAVE THAT MONEY YOU JST WNT IT DIFFNT. FROM OTHERS. EVEN WIF ALL THIS CROWD A RESPONSIBLE AND A WELL TRAIN WOMAN WILL NOT WANT TO TURN YOU DOWN IN THE PRESENT OF YOUR LOVE ONCE.

FOR ME IF E RISH MY TURN. I GO JST INVITE HER TO MY KABAN TREAT HER WELL MAKE HER HAPPY. THEN SUDDENLY I BRING THE RING OUT FROM NO WHERE.

THAT DAY WILL BE A SPECIAL DAY

Why does it bother you?

You should be feeling sorry for them.

Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dike, Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, etc showed off with all the public display of affection. What happened? The more they showed love in public, the more witches and wizards went to work on their cases.

People think marriage is dating.

2 Likes

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 03, 2017
Beaurriful woman kiss
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by VeraBlinq(f): 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
cute couple to be.
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
Wise man. If the girl no gree am Na to throw her inside the sea nau
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2017
This is very lovely bt smtmes all these flamboyant proposals are cover ups for funny and unexpected suprises after d wedding. May ur joy be full. Amen
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2017
Stranded zone proposal
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Parasol(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]hmmm
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by olokstob(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2017
say yes or get off my yacht
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 04, 2017
What a lucky lady! He is so good looking on top of being romantic. May your home be blessed kiss
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:15am On May 04, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Ok. Buh ,I don't give a fvck cos,
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:54am On May 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
But if it was IPOB members now you will see a bad news. Abeg make una enjoy una life.

Gud evening my personal Buhari

You're even confused on what to type, yet you still went ahead to type senseless comment

well, its said that common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 1:55am On May 04, 2017
Idydarling:
that glasses is a no no on her

I thought am the only one that noticed it..

1 Like

Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by MicroBox: 3:17am On May 04, 2017
Why women screem/surprise when proposed to....
Observation:*:
*The women are mostly not the guy's standard
*The women are probably over aged
*The women probably suffering from inferiority complex
*The women probably wanting to catch up with the younger ones who are married even though if the guy is older than her
*The women.....
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by 2shure: 5:32am On May 04, 2017
Stupid shiiii.social mesia shiiit
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by legibow: 5:48am On May 04, 2017
it must be a YES.... Whether love is dere or not
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by legibow: 5:48am On May 04, 2017
it must be a YES.... Whether love is dere or not. As long as money is involve
Re: Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2017
Nah this kind thread go make my nairaland Bae refuse my proposal as I dey plan to propose to her inside my bedroom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.