Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) (74976 Views)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (photos) / OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital / Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital,(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by menstrualpad: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Safia why?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
She was inspired by Tekno
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
may God help her to repent,get well soon
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2017
this is what social media has cause , with all the d**k in the world she could secure one visa, the doctor should have left the cassava there to germinate after all there is moisture inside her ****y a perfect condition for growing cassava
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nonybb: 9:30am On May 04, 2017
And they would all be pretending

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:31am On May 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

You guys have finally finished her! Selling all that cassava junk to the silly babe on the media! Chai! grin

Thank God it came out.
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 04, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Girls go dey die bcoz of conji but shakara no go let them fulfill their urge na to carry cassava

haha brother the thing ehn, na so one come my house, my then girlfriend now ex thou, she came to my house for the first time so i entertained her and all that stuff, we talked a few then i sat close to her, started kissing her and touching her boobs, and she was :hey stop" this is the first time i am coming to your house, it is our first date, for my mind i was like " forget that thing you they talk o" then i managed to get my fingers into her pussy, meeehhhnnn when my finger got it, she was so fucking wet, like she was wetter than an ocean, i come look her, then i laugh, she couldn't say anything again, abi na once i tell her say "stand up lets go to my room let me make you feel okay" she just get up once follow me, nna mehn see banging she was saying " oh baby is so sweet, oh my pussy" fair fine girl like that, hahaha, girls can form chai!
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
dacblogger:
And she had to use that big cassava...is this not wickedness to oneself?
na borehole na. Ko le faya
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2017
Officialkplus:
Did anyone noticed the condom on it..

The bitc...h is a phyco

The condom is to reduce oscillatory dynamic friction
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by phanshark(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2017
Hygist:
As reported by a Facebook user,

A lady who was sad that she couldn't get a boyfriend, decided to use CASSAVA as a Love Machine. She carved the mouth to d desired shape.
She had been using it until one day, while using it on herself the cassava went deep in and got stuck, she started bleeding And had to call for help
She was rushed to the hospital and operated on.
And the CASSAVA was brought out

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/see-what-happened-to-lady-who-uses.html
blame it on tekno casava song
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2017
Fake news. Mtchew.
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Bigii(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
She for call me for help na angry

I'll kukuma f*ck the remaining life outta her
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
She don't forget say naa cassava, she over enjoyed it before the Buffon wey dey inside no let am come iuside again. grin
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
She don't forget say naa cassava, she over enjoyed it before the Buffon wey dey inside no let am come outside again. grin
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
I don't think its a true story, all these bloggers self, even if she had done something like that not this particular cassava with condom..naija share, god will bless una hustle

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
If it was in Nigeria, am sure she would be Igbo grin grin grin

Highest promiscuity in Nigeria - Men = yoruba, Women = igbo

A girl named Oluchi has slept with 2788 men.

https://www.nairaland.com/3766733/lady-said-she-slept-2788#55981227
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by micjude14: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
we won yesterday and
today we hitting it big again
250 odd available call now
to subscribe.

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
Chi how could she?
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2017
[ha] this is really disgusting ..I think is not all those that are meant to be public stuff like this kind of crazy one
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 04, 2017
Chai and Cassava full grand anyhow....
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2017
na tekno casava?

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Ibro2005: 9:40am On May 04, 2017
Is cassava flexible? And am sure u can get one man near u.
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
the hutsle for men is real...what happened to cucumber...those days when toto were toto....women used candles but these days. the toto has gone haywire so candle is pointless and cucumber going out...cassava ti take over...cassava on point fore bore holed totos everwhere

Tekno, you see what you have caused

Thank lord, here in Papua New Guinea, the toto here are pristine...I haff tired for naija toto

Just negodu

where is okeikpu seff and onila
Hygist:

A lady who was sad that she couldn't get a boyfriend, decided to use CASSAVA as a Love Machine. She carved the mouth to d desired shape.
She had been using it until one day, while using it on herself the cassava went deep in and got stuck, she started bleeding And had to call for help

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2017
I refused to believe this in Jesus name... clap for her if it a real story..
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by richard870(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
Hygist:

So it's no longer 'cucumber abi? Cassava ride on...
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2017
dacblogger:
And she had to use that big cassava...is this not wickedness to oneself?

Don't mind her jare, instead of using small cassava, she dey use big cassava mtcheew. embarassed undecided
Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by oshe11: 9:49am On May 04, 2017
benuejosh:
Just watch Nigerian ladies come here and abuse her as though they don't do worst things to Cucumber, Candles, Coke bottles, BANANA, e.t.c.
Coke bottle?

hahahahahahahaahahagrin

ALOT OF DICK AND HARRY MUST AV LITERALLI GONE TRU HER, FOR HER TO USE COKE BOTTLE.....

NEXT GO BE POLICE BATON

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
So people really believe this whack story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.