Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (56169 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by olusledge: 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
to be honest the guy is gonna miss his youth life ....he don miss one vital part of life

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2017
At 24, I was still........ wait let me check..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2017
Meekmind:
Our 40+ papa's on this forum who are still chasing skirts & hunting 4 tight kpekus will not agree with you & Our slay mama's with nothing upstairs who av refused to learn from their aunts residing permanently in shiloh, will come here to lecture you about marriage when they can't successfully keep a 6months relationship...

We live in a world where people profer solutions to the problem of others while theirs still lingers...

Nobody Holy.,. undecided undecided undecided
see contradiction o! so it's okay for you to criticise the 40 + papa's on this forum? perhaps you should take your own advice and concentrate on your own life. leave the 40+ alone! grin every one deserves an opinion you don't have to agree with other people's opinion

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2017
Sharrap young man! Speak when the euphoria of this passes and you're sure you don't regret your life.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Kaybaba5(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
Bahddo:
Hmmm... All the best to them. I hope they know what they are getting into. Marriage is not child's play.

YOU HAVE SAID MY MIND...........
MARRIAGE IS NOT CHILD' PLAY.....
MY ADVICE IS TO PUT GOD FIRST IN ALL THEIR ENDEAVOR
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
I
3DCYCLOPS:
Hmm

Young marriages never been my thing

I'm still young but old enough to know marriage requires not just love but understanding..perseverance..The grace of God...and all other gbatigbati

oh yes! and money grin

Till I garner all...No no no..i ain't stepping in
Same here bro
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
He should bring on the advice if they remained together and equally happy after they achieved their individuals selve-realization, and emancipations in mental, financial and belief system spheres of life.

Citing the connotations of his message, he's on this early bird race because of his inclination for superficiality rather than his status as a principled person.

In the meantime, I wish them the best in all their endeavors.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by GeneralOjukwu: 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
Start fucking early abi? Big mouth when you don dey chop bushmeat wey you never mature for.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by menwongo(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
Menh this is something to think about! Wishing them happy married live
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by kingsman66(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
getting married at age of 20, I can not support this kind of marriage if she is my sis

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Unstoppable97(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
Nice decision at early stage, shout out to the oloshos out there claiming expensive to get. I will recommed mountain of fire for u all as antidote to ur Ego @Uns
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by adioolayi(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
Eya...... innocent soul abused at the age of 16!
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Philinho(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2017
b4 you're 40,ur child is already going to d university .so cute

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2017
its good I must say but yet we should not use it to judge others, we are guided by destiny, no matter how you shape it or rewrite it at times, it still has the will of God in it. life isn't a race, run yours and wish others well.
if you get there before me kudos and if I do before you , wish me well too.

6 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
start early, chairman pampers cost o
baby food
school fees
start early not bad but hold better work for hand
And also a reasonable source of income

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by romeoetin(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
24? cry. I'm 20 and I've never asked a girl out embarassed

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Abdul124(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
I wish u d best of staying together for good.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
She will soon realise what it's like fuvking the same dick over and over again..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by beautiful232(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
congratulations my dear,May GOD bless your union..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Ngokafor(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
...This 20year old 'groom' thinks narriage is like attending Davido or wizkid concert...Anyway his eyes will clear iin due course.

...Marriage is not for kids cos you need to be physically,mentally,spiritually,financially ready and mature before jumping into it...

...Its this lack of preparedness that see people trooping to Igbosere Magistrate court with all sorts of ridiculous reasons to divorce..One more marriage is not for kids..i rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by baby124: 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
Young love sweet like sugar. Congratulations to the young man. He knows what he wants and is doing what he can to fend for his family. He is better than some 40 yr olds whose wives come here crying daily. I hope he remains the same. Congrats to the young couple, grow old together in love and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by dorofresh: 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Exactly

Start early

Don't be like Banky W who got married at the age of 44,
he will be 69 when his first child clocks 10
so 44 + 10=69 abi? You this NnamdiiKanu sef, you be olodo oo!

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by tizzdi(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
At 20 am in 300lvl wink..so my frnd do d math cool
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by baby124: 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...This 20year old 'groom' thinks narriage is like attending Davido or wizkid concert...Anyway his eyes will clear iin due course.
It's the bride that is 20. The groom is 24. That previous post was wrong.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by kinibigdeal(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
That boy is 17
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
Good bro, but I must reach 28 before marriage

And I won't exceed 28

So help me God

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
I envy both of them. God bless your union.

The truth is the more you wait the more difficult it gets to start your life.

Most people are waiting for that perfect moment and that perfect moment dont exist.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by kinibigdeal(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
last35:
She will soon realise what it's like fuvking the same dick over and over again..

See where your mind is heading you to
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Ngokafor(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
baby124:

It's the bride that is 20. The groom is 24. That previous post was wrong.

...Okay..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
Bahddo:
Hmmm... All the best to them. I hope they know what they are getting into. Marriage is not child's play.

Marriage has to do with age experience and maturity. Both are dam too young and chances of success is very slim. The lady will age too quickly before the guy.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by itzLanreY: 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:
Exactly
Start early
Don't be like Banky W who got married at the age of 44, he will be 69 when his first child clocks 10

bro....abeg small small ooo Banky W is just 36 years.. make sure u gather correct facts next time..
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
I will get married before I turn 25

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.