Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) (4596 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2021
I love her so much and I wanna marry her..
But my only offence right now is that i went against the rules of my Church and slept with her..
According to them,( my church people) if you sleep with someone before marrying the person its an unforgivable offence by God and the marriage will not last.. They say I should find someone else I haven't slept with to marry

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, and i sincerely wanna do the right thing.
is this true?.no insults pls
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by LeeSantos(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2021
This post is not coming from a Mature animal. no no no no. I doubt so.
why are some persons obsessed with likes, view and comments here on NL. Na wah o

14 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Bornsinner7: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2021
LeeSantos:

why are some persons obsessed with likes, view and comments here on NL. Na wah o
E tire me too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by CandyOps(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
LeeSantos:

I tire mehn.. so if me and babe blow, I go run go church to announce am to marriage committee?

17 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by MufasaLion: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
A post from a secondary school boy. Go and focus on your WAEC. grin

8 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2021
CandyOps:

I tire mehn.. so if me and babe blow, I go run go church to announce am to marriage committee?
I swear stupid people everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kriss216: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Ask your pastor whether e wife na virgin when they marry.

13 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Jeon(f): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Ladumaa:
But my only offence right now is that i went against the rules of my Church and slept with her..
According to them,( my church people) if you sleep with someone before marrying the person its an unforgivable offence by God and the marriage will not last.. They say I should find someone else I haven't slept with to marry

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, is this true?.no insults pls

check out my sigzy

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kriss216: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Jeon:

check out my sigzy
You don start hustle
Nawao.
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Sorry guys, I should've posted this in religion section ..no wonder all these insults..
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kayberg: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Ladumaa:

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, is this true?.no insults pls

So bro, who are you intending to hand your leftover to?
Let me help you with a Bible portion that slams your selfish church beliefs on this case:

Deuteronomy 22 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
²⁹ Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So Mr OP, go and marry that girl.
You have humbled her.

13 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Kayberg:

So bro, who are you intending to hand your leftover to?
Let me help you with a Bible portion that slams your selfish church beliefs on this case:

Deuteronomy 22 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
²⁹ Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So Mr OP, go and marry that girl.
You have humbled her.

very insightful..

4 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by ThiagoKid(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
What is marriage when the bed is defiled; yes, am referring to you both!

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Orubebe01: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2021
minors everywhere on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kyra1(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2021
God is a merciful God. So if you ask him to forgive you, he definitely will.
You and your fiancée should pray together and ask God to forgive both of you, then go ahead with the marriage. You can still marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by yetunsbay(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
U & dem dey kolo

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Reex12(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jeon:

check out my sigzy
i think say you be feminist
why do you need men to patronize you
you change moniker to hustle
ehn fati2001 why pls tell us
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by zolajpower: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Marry her na
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:
What is marriage when the bed is defiled; yes, am referring to you both!

So when the bed is defiled, the marriage shouldn't happen? ok thanks a lot
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Ladumaa: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kyra1:
God is a merciful God. So if you ask him to forgive you, he definitely will.
You and your fiancée should pray together and ask God to forgive both of you, then go ahead with the marriage. You can still marry her.
ok..I appreciate.. But my church have refused to wed us.

1 Like

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by froze6(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
So what should now haapen to the girl,because some people said
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by zed7: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Since you believe in your church doctrines, abide by their rules. Sensible people know that mistakes happen and wouldn't throw a good girl away because of sex that you'll still have when married.

4 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by FrozenBlaze: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
God is everywhere, regardless of which building you worship him in.

Yes, there are doctrines and rules your church follows. It was okay to you at first but now you broke them.

There are so many growing churches that need members. Go to them and wed. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Duplexxx: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
If your Church is against it then change Church

4 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by jamiudarex(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
This op na confirm wayray/ oloribu grin grin
I'm damn sure you haven't graduate from secondary school undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by opey1(f): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
God is ever ready to forgive, confess to Him and plead for mercy. Stop fornicating with the lady. Take the one that happened as a mistake, start afresh with her in a godly way, then plan your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kebbiprince: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ladumaa:

Pls i want to know Gods stand on this, and i sincerely wanna do the right thing.
is this true?.no insults pls
Go and take several seats. Nonsense
Wish they do it to your sister. Stupid boy
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kebbiprince: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I swear stupid people everywhere.
Not just stupid but mentally retardèd subhumans. What nonsense
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kebbiprince: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ladumaa:
Sorry guys, I should've posted this in religion section ..no wonder all these insults..
No matter where you post it the insults are still valid
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Pk01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bro...why will you even slept with a girl you intend to marry ? ..all this people shouting u re not man enough ,,,them don believe hell fire is real...there eyes will clear someday... seriously you Bleep up ...ask for her forgiveness and move on ... girls plenty for this world..
Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by tosik(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
jamiudarex:
This op na confirm wayray/ oloribu grin grin
I'm damn sure you haven't graduate from secondary school undecided
the guy offended you b4??take am easy ma bro

2 Likes

Re: Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) by Kyra1(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ladumaa:

ok..I appreciate.. But my church have refused to wed us.
Start attending another church.
Or you can try to make them understand that if God has forgiven you guys, they should also forgive and let the wedding hold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? / If You Were A Girl Can You Sleep With A Dog For 1.5 Million Naira / A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.