Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling (12744 Views)

Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! / See How This Couple Made Love While Watching A Football Match / Tales Of Travel Romance: Can People Find Love While On Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by sisisioge: 9:56am On May 05, 2017
Sounds like fun...I would love to fall headlessly and totally in love in Barcelona. All that beauty and art...Lord have Mercy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Partnerbiz2: 9:56am On May 05, 2017
Just buy lacasera and gala give d girl him go gree sharparly
See below
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by veekid(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2017
Nma27:
#30 for razor blade?? Where??
come to Onireke in Ibadan
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Nobody: 9:58am On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nowadays with 10-15k you can find 'love' without 'stressing' yourself when you travel to another state in Nigeria......... angry
Cheap love don't last. Money can't buy love
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by AlphaStyles(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2017
me go find love for outside 9ja o
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by farem: 10:01am On May 05, 2017
deturla:

http://deedeesblog.com/travel-romance-how-to-find-find-love-while-traveling/

Op is definitely confused of the word "Love". or are you suffering from copy and paste syndrome?

Your topic should read HOW TO FIND PROSTITUTES
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2017
You forgot to add that you shouldn't tell lies.. Don't form what you are not
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by AlphaStyles(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Nepa wey cut ur light make u vex this morning ooh grin
d guy dy vex o
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by soberdrunk(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2017
Nma27:
Cheap love don't last. Money can't buy love

If money cannot buy love then why do we pay "brideprice"?? angry
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by calberian: 10:07am On May 05, 2017
Dans cette cas . . .

Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2017
SammieLowkey:
Nothing wey I no go see for NL.. Which one be travel romance again bikonu?
Lol
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Missonas(f): 10:15am On May 05, 2017
You dont find love, it finds you
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
soberdrunk:

If money cannot buy love then why do we pay "brideprice"?? angry
huh My dear you gonna have to ask ur ancestors that question o grin
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by kobiGcom(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Damidave1124:
Just have enough money in your bank account and let it reflect in your mode of dressing.
ma niqqa

Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by dy27(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by dy27(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by olufunmivicky(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2017
olujastro:
Make I prepare my luggage to meet this soulmate in my upcoming summer Euro trip.
I don tire for this country of 99% zombies where as an unofficial rule, you're not expected to talk to a stranger on a bus or plane, including among themselves. Everyone dey behave as if they fell from sky individually.
bikonu See Me come and talk to me.... Which bus should I board
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by olufunmivicky(f): 11:30am On May 05, 2017
olujastro:
Make I prepare my luggage to meet this soulmate in my upcoming summer Euro trip.
I don tire for this country of 99% zombies where as an unofficial rule, you're not expected to talk to a stranger on a bus or plane, including among themselves. Everyone dey behave as if they fell from sky individually.
LOL
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by Bamz(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2017
leonine1:
ROAD TRIP ROMANCE SWEET, JUST TRY AND SHARE COKE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL LADY NEXT TO YOU

What if she's diabetic? angry
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by dunelsty(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
Kentura:
6 find someone with a good and presentable ass

lmfao this one got me laughing upandan
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by dunelsty(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
Bamz:

hehheheheheh......
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by deturla: 7:39am On May 06, 2017
Bamz:

This one just WEAK me!

Nigerians!!
Re: Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling by leonine1(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2017
buy her Kunu
Bamz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.