Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo (778 Views)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake / I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo by Freeman50(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2017
Peter Okoye of Psquare offered to sponsor the wedding of Donjazzy and Linda Ikeji if they make it happen, someone has made them a pre-wedding photo!

Re: Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
You want to tame an eagle not to fly.
You want to take curiosity out of a goat
You want to take heat from the fire
You want to take wet from the water
Photoshop no fit do anything these guys have a made up minds

Poster below me no vex you have to double your hustle grin.
Re: Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo by PsychopathicG: 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
Wow. Na so Don Jazzy don thief banky shine o. Issokay.

The poster above me is a chronic land grabber.
Re: Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo by hertz9te(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2017
you people will just end up making it really awkward between these two...y'all are taking this too far.na by force?

(1) (Reply)

Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... / Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. / Bigg Ass Has Taken Over : Doggy Ti Gbe First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.