Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13366 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:46pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
I'm excessively sensitive and to concious of what's happening around me....i joke but at the same time takes lil things too serious....i'm controversial to say the least.
Na wahala be dat o......don't marry a short temper girl ......I usually give a benefit of doubt....I also believe there are two or three ways to a situation...so I don't easily conclude or get bothered
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:
are you an atheist?
God forbid bad thing....seems you don't really know what the word "blasphemy" is.....and btw, why do you ask if i'm atheist seeing most of my threads about God and even my siqqy castiqatinq the atheist and you are still asking i'm an atheiestsad.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Youdondeymad: 9:48pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My horror story "You Are Not Alone" was inspired by my visit to my mom's grave one night. But, really, I don't stroll to cemeteries to write O. It is not really an easy thing to do.

I used to have a girlfriend. She did fall in love with horror movies and I did adjust some of these weird behaviors but she left when it got too much. When it got to the stage that I started considering hunting for ghosts in abandoned buildingsgrin
Hahahahahahhaahaha,you don dey....no let me complete am,the last sentence got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Amarabae(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
God forbid bad thing....seems you don't really know what the word "blasphemy" is.....and btw, why do you ask if i'm atheist seeing most of my threads about God and even my siqqy castiqatinq the atheist and you are still asking i'm an atheiestsad.
ok, maybe a misunderstanding somewhere. Apologies if offended.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Na wahala be dat o......don't marry a short temper girl ......I usually give a benefit of doubt....I also believe there are two or three ways to a situation...so I don't easily conclude or get bothered
And plus, i always believe in the impossibleundecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
And plus, i always believe in the impossibleundecided
Hmmm...u will definitely worry a lot
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hmmm...u will definitely worry a lot
I believe you can do or achieve anything.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:
ok, maybe a misunderstanding somewhere. Apologies if offended.
You are marriedundecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
I believe you can do or achieve anything.
lols, is that a bad attitude your spouse might have to cope with??
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2017
I'm honest/straightforward very understanding etc but she has to cope with my high lipsrsealed....
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
Raine80:
My attribute would be looking at a problem and wanting to solve it immediately...sometimes it's ok to leave it till the next day day I have learnt to do this ( slowly)
same with me... I prefer problems solved immediately/issues ironed out immediately....
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 10:09pm On May 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I'm honest/straightforward very understanding etc but she has to cope with my high lipsrsealed....
And ...is this supposed to be a negative behavior she has to cope with?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
lols, is that a bad attitude your spouse might have to cope with??
You don't gerrit...we humans have limits to what we can do or the height we can attain in life, but what happens when you feel like you can even be richer than king solomon....what happens when you begin to think that you are a perfect being??...

What will push a human being to climb a pole and touch high tention believing that he can never be electrocuted...what will make you believe that you can jump into a sea and helplessly you come out alive...what will inspire you to believe that you can't dieundecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
You don't gerrit...we humans have limits to what we can do or the height we can attain in life, but what happens when you feel like you can even be richer than king solomon....what happens when you begin to think that you are a perfect being??...

What will push a human being to climb a pole and touch high tention believing that he can never be electrocuted...what will make you believe that you can jump into a sea and helplessly you come out alive...what will inspire you to believe that you can't dieundecided
Now I relate....Hmmm....something like overconfidence.
And strong faith
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
I'm very introverted:
I don't like to go out much. Asking me to go out becomes a bargaining game tongue
I really don't like people much tongue I'm always polite though, just don't expect me to hang around your friends all the time. They're YOUR friends after all, not mine.
I can't pretend, which closely relates to the point above. I won't hang around people I don't like just because. It drains me.
OK this one is weird, I don't know how to express certain feelings e.g. excitement. So no, I won't squeal like a pig or clap like a seal to show how excited I am, I do that inside. On the outside I simply smile smiley That can easily be mistaken for being ungrateful or whatever, but really, the feeling is there, I just don't know how to express it.
I like to be left alone sometimes to "recharge" & ponder about stuff. DO NOT DISTURB tongue
Sometimes I have a hard time controlling my emotions tongue Once my temper is lost, honey, you'll need a hound just to find it tongue Thankfully, I don't stay angry for too long.
I'm brutally honest, which is often mistaken for rudeness. Meh.
Oh & I'm jealous too. I love hard, that's why smiley

10 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Frolic: 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm very introverted:
I don't like to go out much. Asking me to go out becomes a bargaining game tongue
I really don't like people much tongue I'm always polite though, just don't expect me to hang around your friends all the time. They're YOUR friends after all, not mine.
I can't pretend, which closely relates to the point above. I won't hang around people I don't like just because. It drains me.
This one is weird, I don't know how to express certain feelings e.g. excitement. So no, I won't "woop woop" & clap like a seal to show how excited I am, I do that inside. On the outside I simply smile smiley That can easily be mistaken for being ungrateful or whatever, but really, the feeling is there, I just don't know how to express it.
I like to be left alone sometimes to "recharge" & ponder about stuff. DO NOT DISTURB tongue
Sometimes I have a hard time controlling my emotions tongue Once my temper is lost, honey, you'll need a hound just to find it tongue Thankfully, I don't get angry for too long.
I'm brutally honest, which often mistaken for rudeness. Meh.
Well, lets get started then. We dont have forever

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm very introverted:
This one is weird, I don't know how to express certain feelings e.g. excitement. So no, I won't "woop woop" & clap like a seal to show how excited I am, I do that inside. On the outside I simply smile smiley That can easily be mistaken for being ungrateful or whatever, but really, the feeling is there, I just don't know how to express it.
Sometimes I have a hard time controlling my emotions tongue Once my temper is lost, honey, you'll need a hound just to find it tongue Thankfully, I don't get angry for too long.
After reading the above, trust me, I let out a deep sigh. Keep this piece for your spouse to read. It will make things easier for him. Thank you

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Beamborla(f): 10:50pm On May 05, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm very introverted:

We have the boldened in common and it's kind of hard to find someone who really understands that.

The difference here is just like I don't get all excited, I can't get really mad as well. When offended, I try to talk about it immediately.. My anger dies off easily. And yes, I overlook things a lot because I'm too lazy to get angry.

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 10:58pm On May 05, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Hahahahahahhaahaha,you don dey....no let me complete am,the last sentence got me cracking.

grin

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2017
Beamborla:

We have the boldened in common and it's kind of hard to find someone who really understands that.

The difference here is just like I don't get all excited, I can't get really mad as well. When offended, I try to talk about it immediately.. My anger dies off easily. And yes, I overlook things a lot because I'm too lazy to get angry.

Wow, I so wish I could just shrug things off like you do, but I can't lol. Something I'm still working on though. I'm so glad you can relate to the rest, because it often makes me feel like a terrible person-the fact that I can't connect to about 90% of the people I meet. I'm extremely selective of who I let get close.

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
Frolic:
Well, lets get started then. We dont have forever

I pity you, bro grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by EkoErrands: 11:09pm On May 05, 2017
At a little above 31yrs...I still suckle like a 9month baby while touching my navel... Though my ex ex loved it, my last ex liked it and assists me with the navel part sometimes....I don't know how my current babe would react undecided because we haven't met yet since October when we agreed to start dating. cry
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by adaksbullet: 11:11pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.
angry
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Beamborla(f): 11:18pm On May 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, I so wish I could just shrug things off like you do, but I can't lol. Something I'm still working on though. I'm so glad you can relate to the rest, because it often makes me feel like a terrible person-the fact that I can't connect to about 90% of the people I meet. I'm extremely selective of who I get close to.
Lol... I had this eureka feeling when I came across your post. It's not a good one but it's reliving to know you are not alone...although, curiosity has made dig dip into it and I found out I'm phlegmatic. What can I do, I embraced it.

It's good you can at least express your anger. Sometimes, I just want to spit fire and brimstone, I want be really angry but for where? I just can't do it...can't even keep malice...lol.

It's so bad I can't even show remorse. Not like I don't feel it, I just don't know how to express it. Talk about not being able to connect with people, I should be made the queen.

I'm really praying for who would marry me.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by tolajay: 11:32pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin You don kill me...

forMom:
hmn

farting out loud

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 05, 2017
Beamborla:

Lol... I had this eureka feeling when I came across your post. It's not a good one but it's reliving to know you are not alone...although, curiosity has made dig dip into it and I found out I'm phlegmatic. What can I do, I embraced it.

It's good you can at least express your anger. Sometimes, I just want to spit fire and brimstone, I want be really angry but for where? I just can't do it...can't even keep malice...lol.

It's so bad I can't even show remorse. Not like I don't feel it, I just don't know how to express it.

I'm really praying for who would marry me.

Lol @ you're praying for whoever marries you. I'm sure the right guy will understand smiley As "flawed" as we may be on the surface, underneath it all, there's often a genuine, loving soul that doesn't ask for too much, except to be understood. I know that is all I ever ask. I may not voice it, but it's my deepest desire. Just get me. The remorse part, well, rarely do I ever give a flying bleep about what I do & how it affects others, unless I really care about a person. I which case, I will beat myself up about whatever I did. People often say I'm harsh. They just don't understand that I'm even harsher on myself. Shrugs. Seems we have a lot of things in common smiley
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LePrezident(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm very introverted:

You love hard and 'make love' hard... hmm good to know... welcome from your sabbatical ma'am...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by HashtagMoniker(m): 1:52am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
We can't shy away from the fact that we all have our good and bad sides. It's always good to know your bad side so that when your spouse is reacting you will be more understanding. You will also be able to handle the situation more calmly.

It's actually better and less stressful for our partner if we plan to change, though we all know its easier said than done.

My negative tendencies which my spouse might have to cope with are:

1 I rarely sweep my room..my younger ones or babe do that for me.

2 No matter how I try, clothes will always litter my room...My wife must a good home-setter

3 When I eat I don't like removing the plate to the kitchen I usually stand up, leaving the plate.... means I will get a househelp

4 I hate going to the market....maybe it might change someday

5 I love disturbing for early morning sex.... grin...I prefer early morning sex to any other sex.

6 I use sarcasm a lot and I'm blunt to a fault and very opinionated when need be

7 I can be very playful though I have control over this

8 I'm very forgetful, girls find it annoying. Its actually the little things I do forget not books grin

These are my major negative attitudes : and I hope to change someday, or my spouse will cope and love me nevertheless. Share yours.
Ok. Lemme see. I don't like going​ to the market, I don't cook well and am not ready to learn how to, am bad at house chores, we would have to hit the gym or go jogging together very very often, I procrastinate most times ( but that is changing), I usually work late into d night, very sarcastic and sometimes gullible.

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:17am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ you're praying for whoever marries you. I'm sure the right guy will understand smiley As "flawed" as we may be on the surface, underneath it all, there's often a genuine, loving soul that doesn't ask for too much, except to be understood. I know that is all I ever ask. I may not voice it, but it's my deepest desire. Just get me. The remorse part, well, rarely do I ever give a flying bleep about what I do & how it affects others, unless I really care about a person. I which case, I will beat myself up about whatever I did. People often say I'm harsh. They just don't understand that I'm even harsher on myself. Shrugs. Seems we have a lot of things in common smiley

Are you a christain ?

I find nothing wrong with you except the anger part.

Anger burns. What it destroys you cannot remould.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by schumastic(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2017
Venica:
got hearing problem that prevent me from making phone calls. find it very difficult to converse when its dark. could need light to hear whatever u are saying .

i love attention like two days old baby

can't stand d smell of alcohol . lends to instant vomiting

u got a real problem there shocked
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:28am On May 06, 2017
LePrezident:

You love hard and 'make love' hard... hmm good to know... welcome from your sabbatical ma'am...

Lol @ making love hard. Let me tell you something, I can go long stretches of time
without even that. In fact, I think I CAN live without "it". I'm not a nymph tongue

Thanks smiley
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LePrezident(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ making love hard. Let me tell you something, I can go long stretches of time
without even that. In fact, I think I CAN live without "it". I'm not a nymph tongue

Thanks smiley

Lol.. & and u can also choose to go long stretches with it also smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.